All Comments on 'First Discoveries'

by Optimystique

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amazing

Wow, that was definately one of the best stories I have ever read from this site. Good job. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I've read this story a couple'a times, now

& each time is better than the last! I had to think of names & situations 3x b4 I got everything right & the engine spat out a group of stories that had yours in them. IT'S STILL AS GOOD A READ NOW AS WHEN I READ IT THE FIRST TIME!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'll give you 5...

...because it's been so long that I read it that IT ONLY GETS BETTER with age! I'm also 'optimystique' that it'll be here 5 years from now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sequel?

Please tell me there will be a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very hot

This is one of the hottest stories I've read on here. I can't bekieve I haven't seen it before. There are lots of mechanical problems, and at times they are very distracting, but they don't take away from the eroticism of the story or the effect on the reader. A little proofreading can fix that. You need to write more. Maybe a sequel, like another reader mentioned?

DistantThunder1DistantThunder1almost 4 years ago
Well done!

What a wonderful story! A perfect balance of passion and discussion. It was almost like being there. Well done. Very well done, indeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOptimystique@Optimystique
I'm an older fella that enjoys conversation. I have a goal of actually finishing a novel (still in the works). I like humor, fun sarcasm, flirting, warm sunny days, biking, hiking, and reading (some erotica, obviously). Would be nice to find someone to chat with once in a w...