First Discoveries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what's stopping you?"

"Mmmmm... ohhhhhh because I want this to last." She cooed as she looked back down and watched my cock reveal itself once again. It was glistening with her juices.

I glanced back at Julie who was still engrossed watching us fuck in front of her. I noticed some movement under the towel that was on her lap. She caught me looking at her and her face turned bright red as the movement stopped under the towel. I reached out and grabbed the towel from her. Uncovering her lap revealed that her right hand was resting between her spread legs. Her fingers were glistening and wet.

Paula saw them too and said to her, "If watching us gets you all worked up, go for it."

Julie returned her fingers to her hard clit and began rubbing herself in slow circular motions.

"That will work but that's not what I meant." Paula said. "You can try this if you want to."

"Oh god no!" Julie shot back. "I couldn't... I... it would... I mean—"

"It's okay." Paula reassured. "You don't have to fuck him. You could just see what it feels like against you."

"I... no... I don't think... it—"

"Here," Paula said as she stood up and let my cock fall out of her wet pussy. "Just use him instead of your fingers."

Paula reached out and carefully took Julie by the arm and helped her to stand over me. Julie slowly sat down and set her wet pussy on my hard shaft.

"Ohhhh god it feels so big!" she admitted.

Julie began to slide up and down my shaft. My cock head would bump into her hard clit when she slid upwards and every time I felt her legs quiver. Paula moved and straddled my chest while facing Julie. I was staring up at the most beautiful tanned ass that has ever been bared to mankind. I noticing how puffy her pussy area was and how moist her lips appeared.

"I gotta see what it's like to have my pussy licked!" Paula said to me as she bent forward and looked down at me from between her legs.

I reached up and grabbed her hips and pulled her down on my face. When my tongue hit her clit she instantly spread her legs wider and placed her hands on my chest to steady herself. She leaned forward and began to lick Julie's huge tits. That caused Julie to quicken her pace against me. Julie began to moan as her pussy dripped more of her juices on my cock. She started sliding harder and she tilted her hips so that my cock head would rub harder on her clit. When she slid up I felt her hard little nub catch on the ridge of my cock. But when she slid back down my cock head accidentally slid into her tight, wet little hole. Julie let out a gasp as she suddenly stopped sliding against me.

"What's the matter?" Paula asked as she stopped licking Julie's nipple.

"He slipped inside!" Julie panicked.

"Oh my god! Did you just break your cherry?" Paula asked in shock.

"No, no, no. He isn't all the way in. Just the tip is inside." Julie described.

"So what are you waiting for?"

"No way! It feels way too big!" Julie said. She slid forward and flattened her hips so the head of my cock was again pressing against her clit. There for a while I thought that I was going to get the best of both worlds.

Julie continued sliding up and down my shaft but she was careful so that I wouldn't slide back in again. I was busy licking the length of Paula's very wet slit. My chin was wet from her juices and she ground her clit down onto it. Julie began to moan again and I felt her legs quiver strongly as she neared orgasm. Paula began moaning too as she began to cum on my face.

When Julie's orgasm subsided, she got up off of my cock and sat back down on the recliner. Paula leaned forward and without warning engulfed my cock into her warm waiting mouth. Her lips began to travel up and down the length of my shaft while her tongue did some neat circular motion against the head. If she kept this up she would make me come quickly. Paula sensed this and stopped sucking me. She got up and turned around to face Paula.

"Lay down and spread your legs apart." Paula ordered Julie.

Julie did as she was told and spread her legs wide in front of Paula. Julie's chest was still flushed from her last orgasm. Her pussy was dripping onto her towel and her clit was still hard and red.

Paula turned around and said to me, "I want you to fuck me from behind while I lick Julie."

That sounded good to me. I wasn't going to argue the request.

Paula straddled Julie's recliner and bent down and put her face between Julie's legs. I walked up behind Paula and looked at her exposed pussy. I put my hands on her hips and put my cock head between her pussy lips. With one slow move of my hips, I slid my cock all the way into her pussy. I began to slide it in and out of her tight hole and soon her hips were meeting my thrusts.

Paula's tongue was busy dancing all around Julie's pussy and Julie was already quivering from a climax. Paula was moaning against Julie's pussy. I began slapping my balls against Paula's ass as my throbbing cock pounded into her. Paula reached down and began fingering her clit and running her fingers on my shaft as it moved in and out of her. Julie pushed Paula away from her pussy and said, "Oh god, no more, I can't take any more!" She moved away from Paula.

Paula took Julie's place on the recliner and laid on her back with her legs spread wide. I laid on top of her and guided my cock back into her waiting pussy. Paula wrapped her legs around my waist and rode me for all she was worth. Julie knelt beside us and was content watching my cock slide in and out of her friends wet juicy pussy. Paula began moaning again and I felt her pussy muscles tighten around my shaft. There was no way that I would last much longer.

"Oh yes... yes... fuck me... yes... ahhhh... I'm cumming!" Paula moaned.

Julie reached out and fingered her friends clit as I continued pounding into her. I felt Paula's pussy clamp down on my cock as her climax swept over her. "Cum... cum for me... cum all over me... ahhhh... now!" Paula demanded.

I gave about five more hard thrusts into her and then pulled my glistening cock out. Julie immediately wrapped her small fingers around my shaft and stroked my cock as I began shooting ropes of cum all over Paula's stomach and pussy. Julie used her other hand and rubbed the hot cock lotion all over Paula's tits.

When my spurting subsided, Paula sat up and took hold of my cock and slowly stroked and squeezed it, getting the last remaining drops of cum from my shaft.

"I just love a good cum bath!" Paula explained with an evil grin on her face.

We all got up and jumped back into the pool.