All Comments on 'First Encounter'

by festen6

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well Done, and Hot

Wow... This is the story of my life. The opening bit was shockingly touching and it gave me quite a lot of hope in my own experiences. Really well done, well written and just overall wow.

festen6festen6about 10 years agoAuthor
Thank You

It was the first one I wrote, and I think it's the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Incredible

This may very well be the best story I have read, not only on this site, but in my memory. Thank you

festen6festen6about 10 years agoAuthor
Your Welcome

Thanks for the comment. I'll be writing more.

msub50somemsub50someabout 10 years ago
What a Mistress

Wow! That 2nd paragraph is me through and through. I can remember getting excited playing cops and robbers or cowboy-Indian games in just the same way. My first orgasm was a result of me tying myself up naked and struggling to get free when I was 11 or 12. Then I got into phone and cyber sex that led to a few realtime meetings that were largely disappointing, although there were a couple of bright spots.

Your description of Mistress Andrea is superb. I love a Mistress enjoying what she is doing to me and how she uses me and how she punishes me. And the way she said she'd punish you just because she wanted to or to show you what you'd get if you misbehaved is exquisite. I hope you've had a realtime experience that is at least a shadow of that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

As you thought, this IS your best story. Wish you wrote more like this and less of the fake(?) crazy bitch dommes.

cumslut77cumslut77almost 10 years ago
Loving the clamps

I felt a similar feeling as a young boy when whipped by my father. An erection was often the result. It took several years until I was away at college when my land lady sensed I was a submissive. She was in her 59s and I was just 19 and she soon had me as her personal slut, to do with as she pleased and she did for 4 years. As I think back over those times they were the greatest for we had privacy and when she knew I was hers she did not take anymore students but moved them out so we had free reign of the home and could have others in to play with. What an experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SubmissiveMale

What a story. I enjoyed it immensely and could imagine it happening to me. Wow what a lucky guy. I'm ready.

sublockedsublockedover 7 years ago
Well done

Your first few paragraphs describe many of us in relation to our submissive tendencies developing early in life, and those tendencies becoming linked sexually, resulting in confusion well into into adulthood.

If I were a psychologist, I would find myself fascinating. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Nice! I would love for a mistress to dominate me like this, including being flogged and spanked.

I would enjoy having her laugh at my small, sensitive man-nipples as the pinched and played with them. I would enjoy her giggling as she tweaked and tortured my nipples. I would also enjoy her using a Wartenburg wheel and Violet Wand on my delicate nipples!

I love it when women tease and torture my nipples, and I can come just from that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But much too abrupt. Too automatic. Too fast.

Lacks needed details.

Lacks extensive edging.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous