First Explorations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down and grabbed my cock to keep it from lurching painfully around; I moaned as his pummeling yanked my hand up and down my swollen shaft. Almost reflexively I started jerking off in time to his thrusts.

He mumbled encouragement and increased his pace as my flesh tightened around him in response to the new stimulation. I groaned through gritted teeth, pumping my hand faster as my ass squeezed his meat while he fucked me.

His quickening thrusts made me beat off more urgently.

With every plunge of his cock, he filled me up- a dull ache of pressure against my torn and numbed nerves. Again and again he pummeled me, the occasional slice of pain or ripple of pleasure sliding up my spine and making my balls swell and ache, adding to the roiling sensation at the base of my dick.

As I jerked off more urgently, I clenched harder and faster around his shaft.

I was poised between pleasure and pain, my orgasm approaching fast as I pumped my hot, damp shaft at the same pace as he pummeled my burning ass. I tensed up and arched on the bed, pulling him deeper with my legs around his waist and milking his cock with the spasms of my asshole.

"Fuck," I panted, "I'm coming..."

"That's right, bitch, cum for me, fucking cum for me." He closed his eyes and rode me with hard and furious thrusts. I clenched my teeth as I cried out and clenched my hole around his rod as I came.

It hurt; the sudden release washed over me and left me gasping as I came harder than ever before. A hot, thick stream hit my stomach and chest. Heavy, salty drops fell on my cheek as I bucked and twisted under him

Feeling me convulse around his tool as I came pushed him over the edge.

He growled deep in his throat and tightened his hold on my waist as he pulled almost entirely out of my depth- and crashed into me, hard; he did it again, and again, spanking my bruised rear with his hips as he finally peaked with a guttural sound.

I was still spurting warm seed, shaking with the relief of release, when he stopped his pounding once more.

He tensed, rubbing his hips against me and grinding his cock within my flesh as he arched and hissed. I felt him jump and buck inside me as he started to come; he thrust in deeper, briefly, before pulling out completely with a moist sucking sound. Grunting, he exploded on me.

I had glanced down when he pulled out, my head still swimming from my own climax.

I saw the thin strand of spunk trailing from his tip down between my legs; I saw him blow his load on my chest and throat and face. Viscous gobs of semen hit my eyes, my cheeks and landed in my open, gasping mouth.

I blinked away the tears and jizz, tasting his slightly sour taste on my tongue as well as a hint of my own; he was masturbating urgently with a soft squelching noise and still shooting his thick white cum on my chest and stomach in thick dollops.

It was several seconds before he was fully drained and finally rested his hands on my thighs where they were still wrapped loosely around his waist.

With a final grunt he slapped the side of my ass with a slimy hand and stood up slowly. He was covered in sweat, his damp skin glistening in the dying light and his scent strong and musky in the closed room. His drooping cock glistened with cum and a trace of blood, beading and dripping on me and then the floor as he headed for the bathroom.

I could not move.

The smell of his seed was strong and pungent where it mixed with my own; I could feel it slowly cooling and drying on my face and chest. I tasted him-salty and slightly sour- when I licked my dry lips, still trying to slow my breathing.

My limbs trembled, my savaged asshole throbbed with a heartbeat of pain that I could feel even through numb nerves and bruised muscle. It matched the aftershocks of sensation from my prick and balls- tiny, rippling orgasms that kept a sporadic flow of cum dripping on my abdomen.

A thin trickle of viscous fluid leaked from my torn ring to pool and cool under my ass. He had fucked me, well and truly; torn me up and used me, owned me and then marked me with his seed.

I had loved it all.

I was still lying on the sweat, cum and blood stained sheets when he got out of the shower, dressed and left. It was a long time before I finally managed to stand up, swaying and weak-kneed, covered in drying blood and dried spunk- tasting it, smelling of it, covered in it- and headed for the shower.

12