Straight Male First Time Surprise

Story Info
My surprising first gay experience with a big cock in my ass.
2.7k words
4.5
127.7k
147
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, this happened in February but I really want some clarification on what happened. Some background to the story, I'm a 26 year old straight male who has been in a relationship for the past two years. Having any form of sexual contact with a man has never crossed my mind. As well, I'm straight and like women. That being said this is where the story begins.

My girlfriend and I have been travelling for the last 2 years, prior to Covid-19 we moved around a lot and at this point we were in Brazil for carnival. We normally stay in hotels, couchsurfing, hostels, camping...anywhere and everywhere really, it doesn't bother us, normally whatever the cheapest option is.

On this occasion it just so happened to be this hotel/hostel hybrid. We paid for a private room as it worked out cheaper for some reason and we were then shown to our room. The room was weird, a big double bed in one side with an ensuite bathroom and then an open arch into a second room which just had an empty bunk bed and nothing else. We immediately assumed that it was for when families stayed and we appreciated the extra space to put our bags. After quickly changing we headed to the beach.

Arriving back to our room we noticed another bag placed on the bottom bunk, confused I went down to ask what was going on as we thought we had paid for a private room. Apparently due to a overbooking error someone from a dorm room had to be moved into our room. We were offered a partial refund which we happily took as the situation didn't bother us at all.

11pm rolled by and still no sign of the bunk bed occupant, I did want to meet him prior to going to sleep. However, my girlfriend was really tired and was begging me to turn off the light and go to sleep. I wanted to get a quick shower before bed, as I still felt like I had sand in my hair.

Finishing the shower, I foolish forgot about the possibility of an extra roommate and came out the shower completely naked with the towel over my shoulder. My girlfriend had fallen asleep with the light still on and it took me several moments of drying myself oblivious to the fact I was being watched before I caught him out the corner of my eye. I initially nearly died from shock and tried to cover myself as quickly as possible.

Not knowing what to do and feeling a bit embarrassed I gave him a polite nod and asked if I could turn off the light. He gave me a wry smile, didn't break eye contact with me, paused for what seemed like an age, then said, "sure" in this deep accent, which seemed to have a hint of French to it, from one word it was hard to tell. He just sat there, top off, showing an extremely muscular physique, continuing to watch me as I walked to the light switch.

Then darkness. Moonlight streaming through the window of his room further accentuated his strong frame, casting shadows on his dark skin, creating this black with a hue of blue colour. I whispered good night, still not knowing what to make of the situation. Was I more or less comfortable now I had, had this brief encounter with our fellow roommate. I chose to not think about it too much, as I too was now extremely tired and sleep soon followed.

My girlfriend woke early around 7am to teach English online, something which happens every day, the feeling of then being able to star fish the bed is one that brings me great pleasure. This morning was like every other, the blur of meeting our roommate was a distant memory by this point as I threw the duvet half off my body. The early morning in Rio was hot and with the sun beaming onto my ass and leg, I soon drifted back off to sleep.

What felt like mere moments later, I felt the duvet slide off my body completely and a soft hand caress both of my ass cheeks. Like I said at this point the memory of meeting our roommate was firmly in the back of my mind and I naively assumed the touch belonged to my girlfriend. So, I let it continue.

My face buried into the pillow enjoying the soft tickles back and forth across my cheeks. Now, although I'm straight I keep everything clean shaved down there, asshole included. My girlfriend will on occasion lick it during oral, very rarely but it does happen, so I like to keep everything super clean just in case she has the spontaneous desire to do so.

My penis was rock hard by this point and I could feel the anticipatory pre cum on the sheets already. I then felt a tongue start to lightly lick my asshole, working in gentle circular motions.

My face still buried in the pillow I involuntarily let out a soft gasp as the tongue pushed deeper into my asshole. Through the pillow I thought I heard a small giggle but again assumed it to be that of my girlfriend enjoying herself. I couldn't resist arching my ass begging the tongue to probe me deeper.

It felt amazing, so much better than any other time she had done it, complete focus on my ass and nothing else. Usually my girlfriend would get bored and just suck my dick or want to ride me but this time it was different. It felt like the only thing that mattered was my ass; which felt amazing.

The motion of the tongue was combined with firm squeezes of my ass as I slowly began to notice a finger tracing the edge of my now wet hole. Now, my asshole for a better way to describe it, is a virgin hole. Nothing has ever been up there, not because I'm against my girlfriend doing it, but we have just never done it.

Then without warning it was slowly pushed in, and surprisingly deep as well, I thought my girlfriend had small hands but I thought the perspective sensations in your ass must just feel different. The finger worked in a slow beckoning motion pointing down towards my stomach and then it hit me, like a wave of pins and needles over my entire body. My face went numb as ripples of electricity seemed to course across my skin.

Again, my ass arched uncontrollably pushing the finger even deeper inside me. Another low chuckle. Again I was too enveloped in the sensations to even think at this point. I'd never experienced anything like it before. Soon one finger became two and the sensations seemed to double with it. Slowly they worked the same area inside my ass (which I now know is the prostate), varying the pressure on this magical spot. My cock had never been so hard, I could feel it pulsating underneath my stomach as the fingers rhythmically explored my ass. As the pace of the beckoning motion quickened, the pulses of pleasure followed suit. This went on for a couple of minutes.

Then the fingers were slowly pulled from my ass and I felt a weird sensation of something hard being rubbed across my right ass cheek. Still overrun with sensations I hadn't experienced before, I couldn't place the feeling.

Again, it was dragged across my left cheek as the other hand grabbed the top of my left leg. Then it was lightly slapped on my ass, at first I thought it must be my girlfriends fingers or a tv remote at most.

It was slapped on my ass a second time... The realisation slowly began to flood my mind but by this point it was too late, the head of his cock slowly broke passed the seal of my asshole, as my ass ate his dick inch by inch. My inner ass walls seemed to grip around his cock, in an animalistic embrace. I could feel every inch slowly being pushed deeper and deeper, until his balls pushed up against my gooch. He was completely inside me, I could feel every vein of his cock as he slowly withdrew.

It was at the point I finally lifted my face out the pillow and looked over my shoulder. My left hand instinctively went to push him off but it was an idle attempt, he flicked it away with his left hand while keeping me firmly pressed into the bed with his right. Those muscles I had seen last night coming into full use as I couldn't move.

My eyes locked with his, I don't know what my face must have shown, a mix of confusion, pleasure and submission; I can only imagine. My hand went to try to push him off again but this time he swung his cock to meet it and laughed. My hand seemed to stupidly push away at his cock, which seemed to give him even more enjoyment. It was huge, I'm 6 inches and relatively girthy but this seemed to be so much bigger, maybe 9 inches long and so fucking thick.

He then grabbed both of my wrists and guided his cock back to my ass without the help of his hands. My asshole must have had some form of magnetic attraction as the tip of his cock found the centre of my hole within seconds.

Slowly thrusting it in again, I didn't know what to do, still looking over my shoulder I began to think about my girlfriend returning to the room and finding me like this. How the fuck would I explain this. I looked at him as he looked back at me, his wry smile again screamed he was loving every second of this. Then much to my disbelief the panic was replaced with pure euphoria.

Why wasn't I calling for help, I thought. His hands firmly on my wrists, my face went back into my pillow, through embarrassment, I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of what he was doing to me, how good this was making me feel. Although, futile that was, as another gasp escaped my mouth, as he pushed harder and deeper with each thrust.

He would pull his entire shaft out of my ass, so just the tip was left in my ass, I could feel the indent from tip to shaft because my ass was hugging it so tightly. Then he would thrust it back in, with a grinding motion upwards, I could feel his heavy balls drag up my gooch and his pubes brush across the top of my ass. The motion was rhythmic and powerful, every thrust sending ripple after ripple of ecstasy searing across my body, I could feel a huge pool of precum under my stomach as each thrust seemed to push more and more from the head of my dick.

His pace quickened and soon my body became one with his rhythm, I couldn't help it but I was throwing my ass back in time with every thrust, I felt in complete sync with his movements like we were one animal combined. Every time my ass went back it would meet the full length of his cock, the full shaft gliding into my ass; effortlessly at this point.

He let go of my wrists and instead of attempting to push him off I instinctively grabbed the sheets on either side of me, face buried, biting the pillow. I had completely submitted to him, to his cock, to his dominating power. He spanked my ass with his right hand, gripping it and squeezing hard; I moaned loudly.

Briefly, I thought of my girlfriend but then he spanked me again, harder this time and squeezing firmly after contact. I moaned. Forgetting being caught by my girlfriend quickly. A third spank and I couldn't keep another moan in.

"Do you like that?" he said, definitely French, low and with authority.

Again I glanced over my shoulder, looking up at him, he made me feel so small.

"Do you like the way I fuck you?" he continued.

I could only muster a small nod as my eyes seemed to roll into the back of my head with the pleasure.

"Do you want me to fuck you harder...do you want me to fill your ass with cum?" he asked with a laugh.

At this point the words that came tumbling out my mouth felt like they belonged to a different person.

"Yes, fuck me harder" I gasped, his dick pounding continuously against my prostate, "I want your cum in me!" I moaned, staring into his eyes.

He laughed, then said, "I didn't expect you to turn out to be such a sexy submissive slut, I love it."

He was right, fuck me, I had completely submitted myself to him, throwing my ass onto his cock like my girlfriend normally does for me. I was his slut and he knew it.

My hands gripped the sheets even tighter as he did what I had asked, the noise of his balls slapping against my own seemed to reverberate around the room. His hands firmly wrapped around my hips pulling me powerfully onto his dick, his stamina was impressive I caught myself thinking. As he relentlessly pounded my ass.

Still my skin felt electrified, still precum oozed out of my hard cock onto the sheets, still moan after moan escaped my mouth in time with his thrusts.

I felt his pace begin to slow. Long, deep thrusts, making me feel every inch once again, his breathing started to become heavy, which excited my cock, I could feel my own cum building in my shaft, my body was on fire with euphoric pleasure. I knew what was about to happen and I was ready.

His hands reached around my neck pulling my head back and out of the pillow. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as he grabbed the sides of my neck. My breathing was shallow, my face seemed weightless as I felt the weight of his body on my back for the first time.

His cock felt so deep, as he withdrew the full length to the tip one final time. He ploughed deeper into my ass even still and there he stayed, I could feel the cock pulsating inside of my ass as his cum shot deep into my ass. The feeling of the cock vibrating within me was too much for my body to contain, as cum came erupting out of my own cock, a never ending stream of cum covering the sheets below me. The more his cock pulsated in my ass the more I came, it felt like I was being completely drained of cum.

A silent buzz filled my ears, as my body began to shake. His cock still deep within me had stopped pulsating and I could feel every nerve in my body tingle. He slowly took his enormous black cock from my ass and left me. Shaking, face back in the pillow. Stomach covered in my own cum as I laid on the sheets. My asshole felt massive, and so empty all of a sudden. Like it was missing the one thing it wanted.

He climbed off the bed and into the bathroom, I heard the shower turn on and my senses began to return. The realisation and panic soon were very apparent as I frantically tried to clean the cum off of the bed sheets. Checking the time I knew my girlfriend was due to finish her lesson in 5 minutes.

He came out the bathroom with a huge smile on his face, as I pushed passed him to clean myself and try to rationalise what had just happened. When I came out 5 minutes later to my surprise he had packed up and left. Leaving his number on my pillow. I quickly stashed it in my bag as my girlfriend came back into the room.

Since then I cant stop thinking about that morning, I didn't ever message him but I still have the number. I don't know what happened. I don't know what that experience is classed as. All I know is that it has made me question alot of things and that it was fucking amazing.