All Comments on 'First Fuck Together'

by toasterj

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!

God that was so hot! I wish my first had been that good. It was great but not that sexy. I have never been able to feel the sensation of hot cum in my ass. I envy you! Keep up the stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
very niceeeeeeeeeeeee

it made me so hot that i need a fuck.

my first fuck wasnt that good because the one wasnt experienced.but now i love to have come in my ass.

AMRJRBRIGAMRJRBRIGover 13 years ago
Hot

I'll never forget the first time a guy fucked me-it was awesome. Once I relaxed I began to really enjoy the sensation of his big hard buried way up inside me. He reached around and started jerking me off at the same time and I started cumming almost immediately. The sensation of him cumming in my ass was unbelievable. I could feel his cock pulsing with each burst of cum. He had an extremely long orgasm and shot a lot of cum in my ass. When he withdrew the cum started gushing out. I was hooked and have been ass-fucked quite a few times since. I love pussy but I now enjoy a hard cock as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lovely

I wish I have had something like that, neverthrless my first was so hot I woul liked to be treated that way. Nowdays that I am more feminine I try to have always very romantic and plenty of sentiment encounters to remember them as first encounters

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
liked it a lot

it was hot, liked it a lot, reminds me of my first real fucking, he had a 9in cock, and could fuck me for hours, i could not get enough of him in me

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i just want to be fucked so hard after reading this. if only i had someone to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So Hot, My cock is hard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Top story

The feel of my partner 8" cock inside me as he reached round and wanked me off at the same time had me cuming almost right away as he fucked me i could feel as he shot his cum inside me. I never forget my first fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please I want this

Reading this I now know I want to experience this. Any body willing???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
On the Wish list

Good story wish it was me but maybe sometime keep writing

jackbirdjackbirdover 5 years ago
hot

I want that so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely hot!

I wanted how well written it was and it made me so horny reading it! My asspussy was twitching and me wanting to have that cock up my pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it I would want to lick my cum from his ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No lube, 8 inches. I don’t think so.

John10101John10101over 2 years ago

8 inches way to big for my little ass

John10101John10101over 2 years ago

good story though

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think most of these stories r amazing I my self could take on 6 men right now all over me yum

Hotrods2Hotrods2about 2 years ago

Super! Made me think of my first time. I was 9 years old and our neighbour boy was 15. He told me that his cum had a lot of protein and would make me grow. I was afraid to check with my Dad so let him continue. He always used lots of lube and I started to enjoy it. Being a horny teenager he fucked me 2 or 3 times every day. This continued until he was 18 and moved away to go to University. When I was ready for University, I chose one in the city in which he was now working. I moved in with him. Years later we are still together and our sex life is amazing. The only thing that has changed is that he now shares me with his friends. Because I have so much experience I really know how to bring pleasure to a man. Life is so good.

Hotrods2Hotrods2over 1 year ago

So real and of course made me think of my first time. I had done lots of mutual oral but had never been fucked.

This one day I had been helping one of my Dad's friends and his son. After work the wife made a delicious dinner and then Dad and son drove me home. The son was all over me and I was embarrassed but the Dad just told me to relax as his son was just a horny little bugger. His finger was in my hole as he kissed me and made me moan.

When we got to my home there was nobody there, but they came in without my inviting them. In no time they had removed my clothes and theirs. The son then attempted to enter me. It hurt and there was no lube but fortunately he was only about 5 inches. The father said, "Go ahead son and open him up for me". Soon I could feeling him cumming inside of me and I really liked it. Next the father mounted me. His 8 inches really made my boy pussy tingle. Suddenly the door opened and it was my own Father who said, "I see that you have finally discovered what a slut my son is. Give it to him hard as that is the way that he likes it and it is what I do!" This was not true but I knew what would soon be happening.

For the next few years until I left for College, all 3 of them used me and often shared me with other friends.

When I went to College I easily found many handsome guys who wanted to make love to me, but I always remembered my first time . Although he was just a boy and young also he will always remain special.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story. I’d been sucking an older man off I’d met at the gym. No making out, just servicing his cock and swallowing his delicious semen. It was objective, mechanical with no emotion on his part. Then, during one session, he pulls me up and to his mouth and kisses me. We kissed for several minutes when he pulled away and starred into my eyes and said “I love you!” I was so excited I told him “ I’m falling in love with you too!”

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Thanks for a beautiful, arousing account of a beautiful romantic fuck-session! Hot portrayal of a HOT moment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous