First Love &Joy of First Sex Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdrye
pdrye
416 Followers

I withdrew my fingers and moved them to her lips, she opened her mouth and pushed my fingers in with her hand she sucked on them like a baby nursing when I pulled them out and moved them back to her cunt and entered her love tunnel, I now moved my other hand from her mount and used it on her outer and then her inner lips, I move a finger up and found what I realized was her clitoris which was about half an inch long I tickled it with my finger and she took in a deep breath. I continued with my ministrations using both hands on her cunt and she suddenly shuddered and her cunt muscles squeezed my fingers like a vice, my hands became saturated with a sudden influx of cunt juices, I pulled the covers off and my head dived down to her cunt to lap up the juice, I was only there a couple of seconds when she pulled me up and said " I can't take anymore, just hold me and kiss me." I pulled her towards me and kissed her on the mouth, she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue in mine licking the sides and tasting her own juices.

It took a few minutes before she came down from her plateau, "Thank you, that was better than I had ever dreamed possible. I must do something for you, why don't you just lie here and let me try and make you feel as good as I do at this moment." With that she got up from the sofa and pushed me down so that I was now lying flat on my back. It was an impossibility for her not to notice my raging hard on straight away, tenting my jeans to braking point, in fact I hadn't realized just how uncomfortable I was until now when my hands and mouth weren't busy.

She began kissing me gently all over the face and at the same time her nimble fingers begun undoing the buttons to my shirt, it wasn't long before she had managed to undo them and propped me up so she could remove my short altogether, as she did this she rained kisses and took little nibbles at my chest, my cock was now reaching explosion pitch.

She pushed me down flat again and begun working on my jeans, she undid the belt and then the stud at the top and then slowly lowered the zip, which proved a little trickier than normal as my cock was putting so much pressure on it. Once the zip was undone my cock sprung up almost tearing the flimsy material of my boxers and moving the waistband away from my stomach so that the head of my cock protruded form the waistband.

She continued kissing my chest and licking my nipples with her tongue then moved down to my stomach continuously using her hot lips and tongue to kiss and caress my body, she reached the head of my cock and gave the head a light explorative peck with her lips, she must have liked the taste and feel of it because she begun give the head hiss after kiss, her hot lips were suddenly replaced by her tongue snaking over the head. Her hands which had been stroking and rubbing my chest were pulling at my boxers until my cock was fully exposed, she stopped and pulled them off and over my feet, sucking on each big toe as she lifted a leg to remove the shorts.

Then she moved back to my cock lightly squeezing my cock with one hand while the other fondled my now very swollen balls, her head went down again and the gland of my cock which was by now a very dark colour of purple disappeared in between her lips, her tongue found the little hole at the tip of my cock and the point of her tongue knocked as thought trying to gain entrance, by know my cock was seeping copious amounts of pre cum, almost as if I'd had a small ejaculation. She slurped at my cock and then took it in deeper although at first she was finding this difficult due to its thickness. She now had at least half of it in her mouth, I was sure that my cock had tonight actually grown an extra inch, her mouth was so hot and her tongue was all over it rubbing against the main vein then back to caress the head.

She took it out of her mouth, I knew I wouldn't be able to take much more of this, she motioned me to get up, once I was up she lay on the sofa with her head dangling done and pulled me towards her, she took my cock into her mouth inch by inch, when it reached about half way in she took a deep breadth through her nose and with her hands on my arse pulled me all the way in swallowing my pulsating cock. I could see the bulge in her throat where my cock rested, it blew my mind and I begun fucking her mouth and throat my balls were aching for release. It didn't take long for me to cum, there was no way of warning her, she pushed me back and tried to swallow my thick creamy cum that, after the initial eruption, was gushing out like a river in flood, it was too much for her and a large proportion of spunk escaped her beautiful mouth and sipped passed the corners of her luscious lips, trickling down to her cheeks and embedding itself in her hair.

I cradled her head in my hands and lifted her up, she was hesitant not sure what to do next I placed my hands on her cheeks and pulled her slightly forward and towards me and kissed her passionately on the mouth pushing my tongue in and exploring her mouth, the insides of her cheeks were coated with my cum and I tasted it on the tip of my tongue, not bad I thought to myself. My cock was semi stiff and had she not decided to call it a day I was sure that a few minutes more with her and my cock would have risen to the occasion. We kissed good night and I went to bed.

All night my mind was replaying what had taken place earlier and the next morning I awoke with a raging stiff, but she was gone and there was no chance of an early morning repeats of last night.

Chapter 4- She gives me her rose bud.

I went to the kitchen to get breakfast and she was there with my mother, I just wanted to go up to her and drag her back to my room but knew this was not to be.

Finally, I spoke, "Good morning, Penny, did you have a good night?" She blushed, "Yes, I had an exceptionally good night and hope I'll get another one tonight." She said with a lick of her lips with her exceptionally talented tongue, while my mum was facing the other way.

That reply did nothing to help my cocks situation, which was as hard as rock.

The day at school just dragged on and on and I couldn't wait for the end. My anticipation of what might happen tonight had me daydreaming of all the possibilities, it was as though I was in permanent daze and I really can't tell you to this day what happened during those 7 hours, all I know is that I ended up having to stay in after school for detention of half an hour for not paying attention. That's when I wished I'd left school and gone to college where there would have been no such thing and I might have spent that extra half hour with Penny.

Eventually I arrived home and counted the seconds until bedtime, unfortunately there was a late film and my whole family decided to stay up and watch it, apart from Amy that is, I thought at least one person in this family is considerate.

Eventually and thankfully they all rushed up to bed as soon as the film ended. I went to my room and Penny was waiting. As soon as the door closed behind me I rushed to the sofa, she held her hand up to stop me, Oh no I thought she thinks what we did was wrong and she isn't going to let it happen again. How mistaken can one man be?

"I have a surprise for you." She said, "and I hope that you'll like it." With that said she drew back her covers to reveal herself fully naked. She lay there and I took her all in for the first time in all of her glory, what an amazing creature, "Well what do you think? She asked.

I was lost for words to describe how beautiful, sexy, appealing, arousing and exciting I found her and how my love for her was love with no end.

As they say actions speak louder than words, I crouched down and rained kisses all over her face, breasts and body. As I worked downwards the musky smell of her aroused cunt hit my nostrils like the bouquet of wild flowers and my head moved towards this wonderful scent like a bee to honey, once my mouth reached its destination I showered kisses on her engorged cunt lips and then remembering that sweet taste of her cunt juices from the previous night, my tongue plunged into her hole trying to lick her dry, she pulled me by the leg and before I knew it we were in a 69 and my cock was half way down her throat, we tossed and turned writhing in ecstasy and ended up with her on top and me underneath, I just couldn't get enough of that juice filled cunt.

My nose was making contact with her little puckered anus and as I licked her cunt I occasionally licked her anal bud and could tell she loved this by the way she attacked my cock with renewed vigor. I managed to manipulate her body into a position where I had two fingers in her cunt and was able to lick the clit at the same time, there was so much sap and saliva on, in and around her cunt that I was able to coat the thumb on my other hand and gently prod and push until I gained entrance to her through her sphincter muscles and then begun a rocking motion and then a fucking motion with it until it passed through to her rectum. Her anal walls gripped my thumb and drew it in as far as it would go.

She had let my cock slip out of her mouth and was paying great attention to my balls first one was being sucked then the other, she obviously had got the idea from me and seconds later I could feel her index finger pushing at my anus until entry was granted she pushed her finger all the way in and made contact with my prostrate and then my cock was once again immersed in her wonderful mouth and the talented tongue was once again busy stroking and licking, I don't think any human could have controlled themselves with these ministrations on their genitals and I was no exception my cock erupted as though a dam wall had collapsed and my cum just flowed for what seemed for ever into her mouth where she was busily trying to swallow every drop of my precious juice.

I wasn't done yet and doubled my efforts on her cunt and anal hole, to be rewarded with a shower of cunt juice, which I greedily lapped up as though it was wine from the gods.

We lay there not moving for a while, my cock was now limp and deflated, we lay there quietly not saying much, we were still in the 69 position as we'd finished.

She was the first to move, but instead of as I had expected her to, pushing me off, she took the whole of my limp cock into her mouth and slowly sucked on it, as I said I'm only human and it didn't take long for her efforts to come to fruition and my cock to be back to its full glory. I reciprocated by lathing her cunt lips with my tongue and occasionally dipping into the honey pot.

She pushed me off and she broke the silence. "You know that my body and heart really desperately want you to fuck me, but my mind is saying no, well I think we can do something about it for the time being if you like, would you like that?"

I hadn't the faintest idea what she was talking about. "What exactly do you have in mind?" I asked her, looking into her beautiful blue eyes.

"Well, I did enjoy you fucking my bum with your thumb, and of course I realize that your cock is much bigger, but I know you love me enough to stop if I ask you, so I thought you might like to try and fuck my bum with your cock. It's alright if you don't, I'll understand, it's just that I want you cock in me and not just in my mouth." She was waiting for a reply, I had of course heard of anal intercourse before but had never really dwelled on the subject, there was this beautiful girl in front of me telling me she wanted to surrender her tight little virgin anus to me and I was thinking about a reply?

I controlled my eagerness, "If your sure that you want to try Penny, but please tell me to stop if it hurts you and I'll stop straight away."

We begun kissing and feeling each other and then I fingered her cunt so that the juices recommenced their flow, I then sat her on the sofa and pulled her forward slightly then I crouched down and lifted her legs one on to each of my shoulders. Then I moved my head down to her cunt. I begun by taking some of her cunt juice to her anus, using my tongue for its transportation, then I begun licking her little bud with my tongue and depositing copious amounts of saliva to act as I lubricant. I lowered her legs and removed my tongue from her anal opening and moved it up to her puffed cunt, I then gently and slowly inserted one finger in her arse and this seemed to go in with out a hitch, she was very relaxed, probably this being her idea helped.

After a while I added a second finger, this did not enter her as easily as had the first, but after a while she appeared comfortable with both fingers and seemed to be rocking and increasing the tempo in such away that it made it obvious she was now enjoying the finger fucking of her anus and wanted to help. My excitement as I pushed my fingers in and out of her had grown and my cock was twitching as though it was signaling that it was now its turn to enter her depths. I wanted her ready and I wasn't to be hurried, I finger fucked her tight arse for what seemed quite a while but was probably a matter of a few minutes.

When I thought she was ready I positioned myself so that I could wipe my cock on her pussy and so pick up the surplus cunt juices and saliva that were glittering like little jewels on her inflamed cunt lips. That done I repositioned my body and so that by kneeling I would be at just the right height to fuck her in the arse, it goes without saying that the sight of her gaping cunt was almost too much for me and I was very tempted to fuck that particular hole rather than the one I had been openly invited to invade.

Once I had knelt, I lifted her legs and opened them as wide as I thought possible, without hurting my precious Penny, and with her help hand maneuvered my cock to her back hole, I begun prodding gently but wasn't get anywhere, that's when she spoke again, in between gasps, urging me to push harder and she would tell me if she wanted me to stop.

I pushed harder and was rewarded by the feel of her anal muscles yield as a reward for my persistence and my cock penetrated through the gate of her outer ring, once about an inch of my cock had passed in to the passage, I stopped to allow her hole to become accustomed to the width of my cock, which was as stiff and hard as a steel rod. Then I pushed some more and passed the inner ring of her sphincter, she moaned, my cock was in her murky depths now and had passed her rectum and was in bedded in her colon I pushed and was amazed to feel my balls slap her arse cheeks, I was all the way in, she was groaning in pleasure and urging me on.

Her tunnel was tight around my cock, the tissue around it felt soft and pliable, it was as if I was in heaven, she was obviously enjoying it, judging from the little whimpers escaping her lips and the sudden sharp intakes of breadth when my cock was fully imbedded in her hole. I started fucking her, slowly at first then faster and faster she was moaning much louder now, then her hand moved down and I realized she was fingering her cunt so that she was getting both holes worked up to a frenzy simultaneously, she had a sudden and explosive orgasm, this would have been obvious to any one within earshot had she not had her other hand in her mouth and been biting it hard to stop what I presume would otherwise have been a scream of lust. I continued to fuck her harder and faster until I shot my load, which considering that I had already cum only a short while ago was still enough to fill her so that when I withdrew by cock out of her anus it was followed by a large amount of spunk.

We sat down on the sofa; it was difficult to think of something to say that would sound appropriate under the circumstances.

"Thanks, Penny that was just unbelievable. I hope I didn't hurt you and that you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"Oh, Peter that was the most wonderful experience I've ever had and I believe that was my first real orgasm, my pussy is aching for your cock, I just wish that was possible and you weren't my dear, dear cousin."

I confided in her and told her it was the first time that I had actually fucked anything other than the palm of my hand. She laughed, " I hope my bottom was better than your palm." she said.

I assured her that that was most definitely the case.

Chapter 5 – She dries me.

We bedded down for the night on her sofa with me cradling her in my arms and whispering our love and devotion to each other. After a while I realized the time and reluctantly left my beautiful Penny and made my way to my own bed to ensure there was no chance that any one in the family would discover us.

In the morning she had once again woken earlier and was not in the room, I hurriedly dressed and made my way to the kitchen, she was speaking to my mother and I said good morning to them both.

My mother looked at me and said, "Peter dear did you not sleep well, you seem drained?" "No I'm fine I said, probably all that football I played yesterday, nothing to worry about." Penny just smiled, winked at me, as my mother's attention was elsewhere and chimed in "Maybe you should take it easy if yesterday was too much for you." "I'll be fine in a couple of hours and looking forward to more of the same," I told her. "Peter, you had better hurry up or you'll be late for school." Mum chimed in.

Then it dawned on me today was Saturday, no school, both Penny and Mum was pulling my leg. I thought great I'll be able to spend the day with Penny, no such luck, all the women had decided to go shopping together as Penny, apparently, needed some things.
No way was I being dragged all over the shops. It was a good opportunity to call Mark and arrange a game of tennis.

We met at the tennis courts and played a few sets and then went to the pub for a couple of drinks. Mark was a tall, blonde, good looking guy and had had several girlfriends and had actually fucked, I know because I called round once in the summer holidays to see whether he fancied going to the park for a kick about and his mum told me to go straight up, as he was in his room, when I went into his room the sight that greeted me was amazing, there was this girl sitting on his cock which was shoved all the way up her shaved cunt with her long skirt gathered up in her lap. What a great sight that was, it didn't last long though because as soon as she saw me she dropped the skirt and their genitals were completely covered, clever I thought.

Anyway, Mark was busy telling me about his latest girlfriend and what a fantastic cock sucker she was and how this girl had a friend and would I like to meet her and go out on a foursome and I was busy thinking about Penny and what a wonderful sexy woman she was and thinking how that first blow job she'd given me was mind blowing and no way could this latest acquisition of Marks be as good. Mark must have realized something was going on because he started asking me if I'd met some one, which I denied as I didn't want any one knowing about me and Penny.

In the afternoon I left Mark and went home hoping to find Penny there but they hadn't returned, so I went to my room, which was hot, so hot that I stripped down to my boxers, I did my schoolwork and lay on my bed listening to my CDs. I must have dozed off , because the next thing I knew was this warm moist sensation on my cock. I opened my eyes and the most wonderful sight greeted me, Penny had my semi hard cock half way in her mouth and those beautiful blue eyes were staring up at me, there was no reason to interrupt her, I sat up slightly to get a better view.

She was sucking gently and slowly and every so often would take the cock out of her mouth pull the foreskin back and run her tongue all over the gland and then the membrane, which was very sensitive and gave me a great sensation. My cock was soon hard and she started masturbating it with her hand while engulfing the head with her mouth, her other hand was busy with my balls and traced little lines with her long nails along my scrotum. I was desperate to cum but each time she felt I was close she stopped for a minute and as soon as she saw I had subsided she would go back to work again. Little pearls of pre cum were appearing on my cock and no sooner had I subsided than she'd lick them off.

pdrye
pdrye
416 Followers