First Love &Joy of First Sex Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This carried on for about half an hour and I was sorely tempted to grab her head and force her to finish me off but with a great deal of effort I restrained myself. The build up of cum in my balls must have been incredible, they were very swollen and hard and they were now aching wanting relief and my cock was almost in pain, she must have seen the pleading and desperation in my eyes, because she stopped and smiled at me, " Would Peter like to fuck my mouth?" she asked so innocently, just the way she said it and her use of the word fuck virtually made me shoot my load. I was lost for words and just nodded my head, like one of those toy head wobbling dogs they put in the back of cars.

"Good, " She said "let me just get myself comfortable." With that she lay flat on my bed and motioned me to straddle her with my head facing her feet, I made a bee line to pull her skirt up and bury my head in her cunt, she stopped me, "No, I just want to do you." Who was I to argue?

She took my cock in her mouth inch by inch and cupped my balls with her hands, the sensation was unreal, I could feel her actually swallowing my cock and the muscles of her throat expanding to give my cock entry, I couldn't believe it when her soft lips brushed my balls, she had actually taken all my cock in her mouth and throat, just the thought of that mere fact all but pushed me over the brink. Penny begun pulling and pushing my arse, it didn't need a genius to work out she in fact wanted me to fuck her mouth as though it was a cunt and I begun to do just that, firstly very slowly and then faster and faster, I was worried about hurting her but she seemed to be enjoying herself so I let go and really fucked her throat, I could sense that build up in my cock just before you shoot and remembering how she almost chocked last time tried to pull out, but she held me tight in position so that when I ejaculated it was deep in her throat and she kept on sucking and squeezing my cock and balls until I felt completely drained and my balls had no more to offer that's when she finally pushed me off. I could see her swallowing for all she was worth and then she sat up quickly and suddenly and opened her mouth to show me the collection of cum left in her mouth and then in front of my eyes, making sure I was watching, swallowed every drop and opened her mouth again and pushed out her tongue to show it was free of any spunk.

"Yummy, tasty and nutritious, "she said, "My mummy always told me to eat healthily." And laughed at her little joke. "Well how did I do?" she asked.

Was she kidding my cock felt completely dry as though she had used it as a straw to take out all my bodily fluids, " Oh, ok I guess, but you need a lot more practice and just because it's you, I'll let you practice on me." I said jokingly.

"I've got a little surprise for you, while I was out shopping and I hope you'll wear it for me tonight." She told me.

I suddenly remembered my mum and sister, where are they, surely not in the house!

"Penny where is everybody?" She laughed. "Well as far as I know, your dad and brother-in-law are both working, oh do you mean your mum and sister, they're just next door in the living room, I just told them I was coming in here to suck your delicious cock and they said fine." She lied with a little laugh. "No, seriously they had to go to the supermarket to get some things so I left them to it and came home hopping you'd be in and aren't you glad I did?" She asked." You'll never know just how glad." I told her.

Chapter 6 – We go to the cinema and I pay more attention to the top.

As we were still chatting I heard the front door opening, Penny, rushed out to the bathroom, presumably to make herself a little more presentable. I quickly dressed and went to the top of the stairs to help with the shopping, "Hello, Penny's only just come in," I said loudly to ensure Penny heard and could collaborate my story, "I thought you'd be gone at least another hour or so, what happened your money run out early?" I joked.

"Very funny, you should have come with us and helped with all these bags or stayed in with Amy instead of sitting around at home doing nothing all day." Mary piped in.

The women went into the kitchen to put the shopping away and I went back to my room to listen to some more music.

On Saturdays we had a late lunch that served as an early supper as well and as soon as my father and brother-in-law came home we sat down and ate. After the meal my mum called me to one side and said, "When you go out tonight you should ask Penny if she wants to come with you, otherwise she'll be stuck at home all weekend, don't forget she hasn't got any friends or other family here and it probably be a while before she meets any people as college doesn't start until the week after next."

It was more an order than a request. I protested, as this would be what mum would be expecting, "Oh and why does it have to be me, I already made other arrangements." I lied.

"Well I'm not going out to discos and things am I?" Mum asked, obviously irritated at my reply.

She of course was not aware that I had spent most of the afternoon trying to think of a casual way to say I was taking Penny out with me." Oh, ok, but you'll have to give me some money as I've spend most of mine." This was said as half-heartedly as I could make it sound.

Mum went to her bag and gave me thirty pounds, "Now make sure you look after the girl Peter." I was told

I walked off as in a huff and went straight to my room where Penny was busy putting her shopping away. "Where do you want to go tonight, we have the green light from mum? I said excitedly.

"Anywhere as long as we're together." Penny said." What shall I wear?" she added as an afterthought.

I thought for a second and then replied jokingly, "As little as possible."

I showered and changed first and waited for her in the living room. She came in looking more beautiful than ever but I wasn't sure what she had on as this was covered by a long thin silky type of coat come jacket thing.

We said bye to everyone and off we went. I normally went to the pictures and watched the latest release and then on to a club for a drink and a dance. I asked if this was all right for her and once I had her confirmation that this was in order we went on our way

We bought our tickets and went straight in to the cinema. The cinema was practically empty, as the film had not received a good review. We sat in the back in the far corner away from the passage. We sat there and chatted until the lights went out and the film started. After a while I moved my arm up and over her shoulder she snuggled closer and rested her head on my chest, I put a hand on her knee and gave her forehead a little peck, at the same time lowering my arm so that my hand could touch her breast. I looked around no one was watching, I cupped her breast in my hand, realizing she was braless, I again moved my hand so I could touch the nipple, I couldn't see what she was wearing, but could tell it was a blouse of a silky soft material and wandered whether to undo the buttons. She interrupted me, "Shall I make it easier for you?" She asked, in a matter of fact way and in that butter wouldn't melt in my mouth tone of hers.

"Please." Well what else was I going to say? She moved her hands to the front of the blouse and seconds later; she indicated that I could return my hand to her tit. Once there my hand was very pleased, as was the rest of me including my cock which was twitching as though demonstrating its approval, her tit was fully exposed and her nipples were begging to be pinched. Penny's nipples were hard and distended, I rolled each one in turn with my fingers and could tell this was exciting her, her breasts were very firm and were self supporting, this surprised me as they were pretty big. I continued rolling the nipples in turn and then pinching the nipples softly, until she said in between little sighs, "Peter …pinch them….harder…I love that." I of course obliged and felt pleased that she was such an active participant and was not reserved in asking for what she wanted.

By now I was pinching her nipples fairly hard and she was making little whimpering sounds in between her sighs, I looked around, the cinema was still pretty empty and the people that were there did not seem to be paying any particular attention to us.

I gently pushed her off my shoulder so that I had access to both of her tits and lowered my head to the nearest to me, I licked the nipple and the areola on which it was mounted then sucked the nipple, areola and part of the taught flesh in my mouth and suckled on it, occasionally running my tongue over the nipple.

My hand was busy on her other nipple and I continued my endeavors on her tits, as her gasps grew louder and closer together. I was contemplating on whether or not to use my free hand on her cunt, when she took the decision for me, grabbing my hand and pushing it down towards her cunt, I didn't need any further invitation, but had to change tits to be able to use the right hand for what she had in mind, and as she sat there with her legs splayed open, I maneuvered my hand towards her cunt and was amazed to find no apparent clothing. I found out later that she had worn a very short skirt for the evening and had her knickers in her handbag, once we'd arrived at the cinema she had lifted her skirt hem to her waist, so apart from the long jackety thing, which was now wide open, there was no clothing to cover that wonderful cunt.

My hand made contact with her cunt, it was so hot it felt as though my hand was nearing the opening to a furnace, I was stunned at how wet her cunt lips were and I played with these gently rubbing one side then the other, she gasped, "Finger me now..Fuck…" not needing to be instructed again, I inserted my forefinger in her wet tunnel and begun fucking her with it, the back of my palm touched her seat and I could feel the wetness on it, she had saturated it with her juices. I inserted a second finger, she was moaning louder by now and I was beginning to think everyone was watching us, I looked up and sure enough a man and his wife were both looking in our direction instead of the screen. She must have somehow realized this and lifted her hand bag to her mouth and bit down hard on it, so that the noise level went down, once she had done this the couple chuckled to each other, probably reminiscing about their younger days to the cinema and returned their eyes to the screen.

I could feel she was very close and took my other hand away from her tit and let it drop down to join the hand busily fucking her cunt, I soon found her clit and while one hand was finger fucking her the other was pulling and rolling her little prick like clit, she was urging me on with little moans and I could tell she was only moments away from her climax at that stage, I don't know what possessed me, but I pulled my mouth away from the nipple I had continued to suck during this and bit down hard on it, that was it she climaxed and told me later she had almost bitten through the hand bag, her cunt was gushing juices like it was Niagara falls and I just wanted to get down there drink every drop, but this would have been a feat as the seats were spaced in rows set very closely apart, so I settled with licking my fingers clean from one hand while I offered her the other which she accepted and licked clean with relish.

My cock was trying to make a hole in my jeans by then and I could feel my boxers were slightly wet with pre cum due to all this hot excitement. When whatever film had been on finished we made a quick exit, just in case someone I knew had seen us and might mention something to my parents leading to some awkward questions.

We decide to forget the club and instead made our way to a little Italian restaurant I had heard was nice and reasonably priced. Once there, over a nice meal and bottle of wine, we exchanged our vows of love for one another and knew at that instant that there would be no one else that either of us would ever meet that would make us feel the same way as we felt for each other.

Chapter 7 – She gives me a gift.

We left the restaurant and walked back home hand in hand. I saw the light was still on in my parents room so once in doors I let Penny go to our room to change and went to my parents room and gently knocked on the door, so as not to wake Amy, "Come in." Mum called. I entered the room and told them we were home and we had had a nice time and said goodnight, making sure I had firmly shut their door behind me.

I flew down the stairs, I was anxious to join Penny as soon as possible in anticipation of what new joys tonight might bring.

I entered the room and ensured the door was firmly closed behind me. Penny was sat on the sofa with her dressing gown waiting and seemed as excited as me at the prospect of further discoveries.

She motioned me to her and whispered, "I have decided I want you and only you to be my first and what happens after that we will have to find out together but one things for sure as long as we are together I don't care what happens or what other people think. Tell me that we will be together Peter, please."

I could see the love in her gorgeous blue eyes and at that moment I couldn't have denied her anything, "My dear dear Penny, I want to be with you now and always and we will try to find a way to do that without hurting any one." Having stated my intentions I lowered myself and put one hand on each of her cheeks and kissed her gently on the lips, I then moved my hands down and clasping hers pulled her up so that we were face to face and I could feast my eyes on all her beauty.

We begun with small gentle kisses and as our passions grew we feasted on each others mouths, exchanging tongues and stroking each others bodies with our hands.

Penny's robe was now open and she pushed it off on to the floor, I pushed her back gently so that I could take in all of her beauty then pulled her to me and lowered my head to her beautiful breast and kissed each nipple in turn. She stopped me and focused her attention on undressing me. She did this slowly and with intermittent kisses to my face, lips, shoulders and chest as each part of me became accessible to her. She struggled slightly with my trousers, due to the strain and tenting caused by my, now fully erect, cock.

Once she had stripped me, she pushed me gently back, as I had done to her, and seemed to examine every bit of me with her mesmerizing blue eyes. Then we were back to kissing and stroking, I moved my hand down and cupped her cunt in it, she was well lubricated and I inserted one then another finger in her cunt, she motioned and maneuvered us so that we were on the sofa and not needing any further prompting I lay her down and went straight for her juice producer, she had pulled at my legs and positioned me so that my cock was above her head, she pulled at it so that it was in line with her mouth and pulled me down so that my cock went straight in and about half of it was engulfed in her mouth. The heady musky smell of her cunt was almost overpowering, I loved that smell of cunt juice and wandered if all women smelled like this. I licked her engorged outer cunt lips and then moved further in with my tongue, licking the inner lips and then plunging it as far into her opening as it would go and swirled it around tasting her wonderful nectar and wishing this moment would last forever.

She was busy at the other end sucking licking and forming her mouth into an orifice for my cock to enjoy. She was now moaning loudly, this increased once my tongue begun making sporadic visits to her anus and the center of her little rose bud.

I could tell she was very near to reaching her peak as was I and moved my hand down to my cock pulling it away from her lips, as she realized what was happening she gently pulled my head away and once I removed myself from on top of her, Penny took something from under her pillow and handed it to me.

"I told you I had bought something for you today and wanted you to wear it tonight." She said in a very matter of fact way and as innocently as if it were a nun asking directions to a church.

I had forgotten all about the gift she had promised me earlier and was eager to see what it was, she sat on the sofa legs apart playing with her cunt and occasionally stroking her clit.

I quickly opened the packing thinking it might be a jar of Vaseline, although I didn't think her anus needed any after all the licking and fingering I had just lavished on it. Once the wrapping was off I saw a packet of 10 condoms. I looked at her in amazement and muttered "What's ..this for Penny?" She looked at me a little glint of lust showing in her eyes, " You know what they are and I told you I want you to be the first to fuck me." she said " So are you?" she asked.

I couldn't believe my ears and my cock almost released its load at the mere prospect of fucking this beautiful woman. I grabbed at her and begun kissing her passionately and I didn't waist too much time with replacing her hand with my own, sinking two fingers in her cunt instantly while my other hand had dived in behind her and I inserted a finger in her anus. I sucked at her tongue and finger fucked her two sex holes simultaneously while she masturbated my cock with her hand. After a while she moved and bending down took my cock into her mouth, sucking it while her hands played with my balls.

I knew I wouldn't be able to cope with much more of this type of attention on my cock before I would climax, so I quickly took the packing of the box and took out a condom, I knew how to put one on we'd done it on a model penis at school a couple of years ago, but lets face it you don't need a degree in rocket science to work it out, so pulling away from her I drew the condom over my cock and pushed her gently on to the sofa, I climbed on top.

I had heard or read somewhere about various ways of fucking a virgin but couldn't remember any of them. I lifted her legs and held them up and maneuvered myself so my cock was at the entrance to her cunt, she moved her hand down and maneuvered my cock into her entrance and I begun pushing in slowly, then once about half of me was in I increased my thrust and lowered her legs on to my shoulders.

My cock was amazed at the tightness yet softness of her cunt, as it penetrated further it encountered a barrier I continued pushing but couldn't get past the barrier, I realized this was her virginity and realized that I had to thrust hard to break her. So I pulled my cock almost all the way out of her now very saturated cunt and plunged back in all the way, the barrier suddenly vanished and I was fucking Penny for the first time, I tried varying the rhythm and direction of my thrusts and she seemed to enjoy this, she was soon pushing up to meet me and we fucked like this for what seemed minutes, I could feel my spunk building up and preparing to gush out, just then I felt Penny increasing her movements and bucking all over the place, "Oh..oh.. yes…fuck…meeeeeeee….don't stop…fuckkk.." and the next thing I knew was that my balls were wet with her spray of cum cream, I didn't take long to follow and shot load after load of cum into my rubber.

I lay there on top of her for a while until my cock had gone limp, when I eventually withdrew my cock, which was still twitching she made a bee line for it and took the condom off, "Waste not want not." She said and with that, making sure my eyes were on her, she put the opening of the condom in her mouth, tilted her head back and squeezed the spunk out and into her mouth, watching her do that turned me on so much that I could feel my cock coming back to life almost instantly.

"That was very satisfying." She said in a matter of fact way, "and it didn't hurt as much as I expected it too, in fact I can't wait until you fuck me again, but I think perhaps we had better leave that for tomorrow." With that she stripped down her bed and it was only then I saw the little red spots of blood, it then dawned on me that she had given herself entirely to me for the first time and I was overwhelmed at her gift to me. I had now finally enjoyed every orifice she had to offer and hoped that she had enjoyed the thrill and excitement as much as me.