First Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, I reached down for the panties now around her calves and tugged them off. I wrapped them around my cock and began to rub my cock with them, rubbing her panties into my pussyjuice- and spit-slick erection. I groaned and did my best to wrap them over the tip of my cock. I jerked and squeezed and frantically beat myself off into her panties with one hand, keeping her legs spread with the other, the sight of her abused cunt still oozing her juices spurring me on.

Her eyes were wide, watching me jerk off, her cuntlips twitching and still red and puffy from the ruler beating and her own orgasm. I bit down almost biting through my tongue as I growled, balls pulling up and spasming as I finally allowed my hot cum to shoot from my cock. I came so fucking hard, moaning her name aloud as I filled the gusset of her panties with my seed, flooding them, and she moaned with me, never taking her eyes off my cock, my orgasm sparking an aftershock in her. "For you, slut," I grunted, stroking one final time from root to tip and catching the last droplet of cum in her cum-flooded panties. Some was already dripping off. I had to hurry.

"Stand up, my slut, and put my cock away." Shakily, she pushed herself off her desk and rose to her feet, one hand on the desk to brace herself. She waivered but remained standing. She tucked my cock into my pants, squeezing it briefly before zipping and buttoning up up my pants. I knelt and held her cum-filled panties wide, motioning for her to step into them. I slowly slid her panties up, admiring how some of my cum leaked out and left a snail trail along her inner thighs and up to her pussy. I tugged them up over her hips and made sure they were snug against her ass and cunt, sliding my fingers over the wet material, smiling at seeing the huge wet stain directly over her pussy. She twitched, feeling my fingers grind into her still sensitive pussy. I stepped back and licked at my fingers, savoring the flavor of our combined juices. "Now, put on your pants."

It was slow going, her shaking hands not helping the process, but she eventually had her pants up and fastened. I stepped forward and helped her tug her bra down, tweaking her nipples to her chagrin as I adjusted her breasts in the cups. I laughed at that, and kissed the tip of her nose. I buttoned her blouse, tucking it into her pants with only a little fondling. Finally, I pushed her hair back from her flushed face, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her fiercely, shoving my tongue into her mouth as I pushed her ass back against the desk. She whimpered, but eagerly returned the kiss, taking our taste into her mouth. I pulled from her lips reluctantly to look at her, hand cupping the back of her neck to tilt her head back so that I could meet her eyes.

"When I see you again, girl, I'm going to take you. I'm going to fuck you, cum in you, on you, watch you drink me down, spank your ass, your tits, your cunt, ..." I nearly groaned in anticipation, but exerted self-control and took a deep breath before I continued, voice deep with passion. "You are mine, girl."

She nodded, wide eyes unblinking, locked with mine. I squeezed the back of her neck roughly, watching her eyes dilate and her lips part on a gasp.

"What do you say, slut?"

"Yes, please, Sir. Thank you, Sir!" Her eyes crinkled as she smiled prettily up at me, her gaze nothing short of adoring. "I can't wait."

"The rest of the day, you will wear your panties filled with my cum pressed against that dirty pussy of yours. At lunch, you will spend 10 minutes touching yourself, rubbing my cum into your pussy, remembering what I just did to you, but you will NOT cum, girl. Tonight, you will drive to my house. I will strip you, bathe you, and we will complete your initiation." I watched her dreamy expression become questioning, and I answered before she could ask. "When it is done, you will call me Master, little one. You will be mine, body and soul."

She blinked, I could see her turning the idea, the term over in her mind. Little did she know that the decision had already been made. She had made her choice when she allowed me to come here this morning, to use her in her office, to mark her with my cum. The rest was mere formality. Within moments, it was clear she'd come to the same conclusion.

"I will be yours. All of me." She smiled peacefully, content to be mine, and I felt that peace and a sense of rightness seep into me.

I kissed her again, this time softly, tenderly, my own thank you, before pulling away. "My girl." I growled as I stepped from her, watching her tremble slightly, weak without me to lean on. "Now, you will see me soon, my toy, but we've both got some work to do." At that, I winked, I turned and left her office, head already filled with plans for what I would do to her to complete my slave's training tonight.

12