Kidnapped by Daddy Figure

Story Info
Girl is kidnapped by Daddy figure and held against her will.
1.6k words
4.51
89.7k
166
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bailey comes to consciousness, and suddenly realizes she's been tied to a chair. The basement around her is dark, and only a small hanging light illuminates her and a foot around her in each direction.

She struggles against the binds, terrified, panic building. She looks down at her body: unharmed; not a single cut or bruise - but she's been dressed in a slutty little schoolgirl uniform, complete with a dainty pair of white panties and thigh-high stockings. Having celebrated her 18th birthday just the night before, this was definitely not what she remembers wearing.

Suddenly, a deep, gravely voice is heard from the darkness that sends chills down her spine.

"Aren't you a little young to be wearing something like that?"

The man who steps out from the darkness is tall, well-built, and unnervingly handsome, wearing a grey suit perfectly tailored to his body. The man speaks again. "What would your daddy say?"

Bailey begins to tremble, her eyes filling with tears. "Please. Please, don't hurt me."

The man silently approaches, his steady confident footsteps ringing through the basement. Bailey looks at her feat in fear.

The man's large, calloused hand grabs Bailey gently - but firmly - at the jaw and forces her to look up at him.

"Look at you. So beautiful when you cry," he murmurs. The man brings his lips a heartbeat from Bailey's; they inhale each other's exhales, but don't kiss.

"God, Please," she whispers against his mouth.

"I'm not God," the man replies. "But you'll pray to me." The man's hand slips around Bailey's throat and he kisses her, wet and deep. Bailey is petite already, but being tied to a chair makes her considerably shorter, and the man towers over her. The man kisses her in the most calculated, collected way, but she feels the fire inside of him; how he has to hold himself back from doing terrible things to her.

Bailey's small hands struggle against the bonds. The moment man pulls away from the kiss, Bailey screams for help. Her screams are instantly silenced by the man's rough hand over her mouth.

"Shh," he murmurs gently. "Be quiet for me. I'm going to touch you now."

Tears run down Bailey's cheeks and over the man's hand. She shakes her head, begging with her eyes.

With his free hand, the man's fingers rub knowingly over Bailey's clit through the underwear. Her back arches, and she moans against his hand. "There we go," the handsome man whispers, his eyes staring straight into Bailey's soul.

The man's fingers work in a rhythm, flat against her clit, making Bailey's body betray her. Her body grinds against the man's hand. "Be a good girl and come for me," says the man.

Bailey struggles against the binds, realizing there is no way she could escape - and even if there was, this man's strength would win every time she tried.

Suddenly, an orgasm takes over Bailey's body and she strains against the ropes, slowing down against the man's hand as the orgasm washes over her.

The man watches her. "Can I trust you to be quiet for me?" Asks the man. Bailey nods earnestly. The man narrows his eyes. "You can beg all you want, but if you scream again, you won't like what happens."

Bailey nods again. The man removes his hand slowly from her mouth; a string of saliva reaches from her lips to the rough palm of his hand before it drops away onto the basement floor.

The man crouches in front of Bailey, pinning her with his gaze. He pushes Bailey's tiny skirt up with his large hands. His eyes crawl from her face to her little pussy behind the underwear and back again. Shy, Bailey squeezes her thighs together.

The man forcefully but gently pushes her thighs apart again. He places his mouth above her underwear. Bailey can feel his hot breath between her legs.

"No. Please. Please don't taste me there."

The man's tongue gently laps over Bailey's clit through the thin cloth of the underwear. "Say that again," he commands.

"Please stop," Bailey whimpers. "Nobody's ever done this to me before."

"You know what you get for saying that?" The man murmurs, condescending. He pulls Bailey's underwear to the side, revealing her bare little pussy, and he licks in broad strokes over her bare clit. Bailey moans, struggling against the chair.

Still tasting her, the man reaches up and shoves two of his thick fingers in Bailey's mouth. "Show Daddy how you practice sucking grown men," he commands in a smooth, calm voice before licking and sucking Bailey even more. Bailey moans against his intruding fingers as he pushes them deeper down her throat, nearly choking her.

"I said show me how you practice," the man commands again, his voice rumbling against Bailey's pussy.

In response, Bailey begins to bob her mouth up and down on the man's fingers as if it was a cock; she laps at the tip of his fingers like a lollipop before pushing her head all the way down until they hit the back of her throat.

The man groans. "That's a good girl."

He stands, looking down at Bailey. He undoes his belt; the sound makes Bailey tremble. Then, he undoes his suit pants and pulls out his long, thick hardness - so big that Bailey can't imagine ever fitting him in her mouth, let alone her tight pussy.

"Oh my God," Bailey whispers.

"It's going to hurt. But you're going to take it for me."

Bailey whimpers. "Please. I can't take all of you. I'm too small."

"Say please, daddy."

Tears pool in Bailey's eyes, ashamed. "Please, daddy. Please stop."

The man puts his cock to Bailey's lips. "You can be a good girl and we can do this at your pace, or you can refuse and I will force every inch down your throat."

Bailey laps at the tip, looking up at the man. "Daddy."

"That's right," coos the man. Bailey takes his tip into her mouth and starts to bob up and down; but she can only take a few inches in.

The man wraps his belt around the back of Bailey's head, using it as a tool to force his hardness deeper down her throat. He pulls on the belt, forcing Bailey to take him deeper and deeper. She gags against him. Tears steam down her cheeks.

"That's it. Cry for me," says the man. He forces Bailey's head up and down, up and down in a slow and deep rhythm. "This is what you were born to do for me."

Bailey gags so hard her whole body trembles. The man drops the belt, and pulls himself from her mouth. Bailey sobs.

"I'm going to cut you out of the chair now," he says, pulling a knife from his pocket. Bailey is terrified as he walks behind her. He cuts the ropes quickly, freeing Bailey's hands.

Bailey instantly flees from the chair, running to the farthest corner of the room. She curls in a ball, crying.

The man walks slowly towards Bailey, grabs her by her wrists and easily lifts Bailey to her feet.

He pins her against the basement wall by her throat, kissing her deeply. Bailey struggles, but she's weak in the hands of this man. She cries out against his mouth.

The man tugs off Bailey's white cotton panties, rolls them into a ball, and shoves them into Bailey's mouth to silence her. "I said be quiet," he commands.

The man lifts Bailey up against the wall. Bailey feels the man's thick tip at the entrance of her tight pussy, and she cries, but the sound is muffled by the cotton balled up in her mouth. She can taste her own wetness.

The man goes just an inch inside. Bailey shakes her head, her tear-filled eyes begging.

"I love when you beg me to stop," he whispers, pushing in deeper. "Because you know you can't stop me. I'm going to do terrible, filthy things to you."

The man pushes in the rest of the way. Bailey feels like she's being broken in half. He moves against her, slow and deep, his toned pelvic bone grinding against Bailey's clit.

"You're so tight," he murmurs. "Has anyone ever done this to you before?"

Bailey shakes her head. The man moves against her again and replies, "I'm going to teach you. Do you understand?"

Bailey nods in fear. The man's abs ripple under his suit as he moves in and out of her. His strong hands pin Bailey's wrists above her head.

"Look at yourself," he breathes huskily, growing closer to orgasm, his eyes locked on Bailey's. "Your little underwear shoved in your mouth. You can't speak. You can cry and beg but no one will hear you. Only daddy can hear you."

In that moment, Bailey comes a second time, hard, just as she feels the man's pulsating come filling her insides. The man makes a deep, raspy sound as he fills her tightness.

They stand there in the moments after, breathing, eyes locked.

The man lifts the weak Bailey into his arms and carries her into another room, placing her on a soft bed. He crawls beside her, staring into her eyes, tucking a stray piece of hair behind her ear.

"You're mine now. Do you understand?"

*****

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed. I'm a freshly 18 female who loves sex and filthy things but is tired of corny sounding and looking pornography and erotic stories, so I wrote this in honor of those who have similar tastes.