All Comments on 'First Swing Party in a Prom Dress'

by KissedMany

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Switching works well!

Changing viewpoints between the characters adds another level of eroticism to what could just be another "screw the high school slut as often as possible" tawdry tale. Following Richard's thoughts as a Master and Cindy's as a submissive supplicant should stir the pulse of any sensual being.

Well done, well written, and please write more. I'm sure you can develop Cindy's growing sensuality into a delightfully accepting slut. And as for the idiot led-by-his-dick boyfriend, I'm sure you could educate him in the finer points of making love rather than selfishly seeking only his own pleasure. True, he's essentially a high school jock, all balls and no brain, but he can learn. You should make his sensual education as extensive as Rachel and her friends can so eloquently provide.

All in all, I gave this a five star rating. The viewpoint switching was superb and very well timed. The pace of the story flowed from point to point logically and smoothly and led to a satisfactory conclusion, leaving the roots of another chapter fertilized with our desires for a longer completion.

Well done, indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dennis is a younger version of the selfish Richard

What happened to the story? It began with the "near" virgin Cindy being lusted after by Richard. His lust was based on the combination of Cindy being inexperienced and her tremendous beauty and body. Almost 3 complete pages were devoted to getting her ready and filling her with desire for Richard. Then the storyline changes and everyone at the party gets their hands and mouths on her, and their dicks into her. Richard's obsession with her being his private possession is forgotten. When Richard's cock enters her, it is not special for either of them. It seemed like a 'cut and paste' orgy scene, complete with the obligatory humongous black cock on the very handsome (always in these stories) black man. The last page with the orgy scene was a bore. Even the licking of Cindy's pussy by Rachel was poorly done. Page 4 seemed like it was from a sequel entitled: "Second Swing Party".

The story shared one thing with other stories by this author. The primary male character, Richard, was a conceited selfish jerk. However, in other stories he actually does drive his female target wild with extraordinary orgasms. In this story, Richard could have gotten distracted by another woman and it wouldn't have mattered.

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

Wow! What a story. So many layers. And so well written. Ultra exciting and holy cow! just a little humor mixed in,

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

I guess swinging is a prime way for a young stud to introduce variety into his love life without working too hard at it. A very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous