All Comments on 'First Time'

by EroticDeux

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Liked it

One thing that makes stories on Literotica especially hot is when they seem like they might have really happened, and this seems believable! My husband and I have gone to a swingers club but we haven't been bold enough to do anything, but I have fantasized about fucking my husband while stroking another guy's cock.

Please keep writing and tell us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
another

group of sick fucks . $100 say this is another wimp/cuck writer , with a few " fuck my wife please " stories thrown in .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A hot simple story

Believable for a first time couple. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
First timers

would never do anything like that at a Swingers club that they had never been to before. It is just plain rude to act that way. You do not go intending to stay with each other, that is not what swinging is. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice

I kept waiting for when the biggest dick ever, or the hotest lesbian ever came by and stole the wife away forever.

Thanks for not doing that it would have ruined the story. Instead you wrote a fantasy that could actually come true AND not ruin a marriage.

Be prepared however to get hit with nasty comments from the wimp lovers who only want husbands humiliated over & over. Don't listen to them and keep writing honest stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous