All Comments on 'First Time, At Last!'

by Beachsyrf

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
princejoy8princejoy8over 19 years ago
Married guy loves it

Thanks for a great story. You described my secret life. I sucked my first five years ago and cannot stop. Your description and situation in the pool area fits what I do to stay in shape. I only wish I could meet someone like your story friend. For now, I will continue to enjoy my bud in the shower. Please continue writing about how good male sex can be..........spookcutter@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
love it

I loved this story. I am married and have the same fantasy. I wish I could fufill it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story..gives me urge to rejoin my Gym NOW

Hot story well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I wish, I wish, I wish

I too have had very intense thoughts of sucking cock. If my wife would agree, I would like her see me do it. She has often fantisized what it would be like with another woman so it may be fun for both of us. The real problem is finding the right person to do it with. Any takers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Reminded me of the past

Loved the story, had a simular experiance. so for all who fanticize it can come true

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic

I'm a married man and my cock is throbbing after your story. It's the dream encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I came close

Great story and I wish I had followed through on my chance. I can still see the guy I met in my gym locker. He was ripped with a long and thick cock and I got hard then and I get hard thinking of him now. Not only would I have loved to have sucked his dick but I'd give anything for another chance at having him fuck and cum inside me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Bovine Scat

Oh sure we are to believe your story why? Because you CHEATED on your WIFE, BROKE YOUR VOWS and are a LIAR. All such great character for a homosexual. Stop recruiting no one is interested in your bovine scat fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Hot!!

I'm female and I think this story is very hot. As for the one comment. HELLO its a story!! Go thump your bible some place else!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yeah baby!

Past hot, and well into molten. I think you speak to a very common desire for men in their 40's who were repressed in years past. Your words certainly struck a chord in me, and they rang absolutely true. Very well written to boot. Obviously, you spent alot of time getting it "just right" to honor the occasion properly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Holy cocksucker Batman

Great story, makes me want to go out and suck cock. I bet GOD sucks cock this well!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Took two readings

Your story was so deliciously hot that I didn't even make it to the steam room part before I came. A few hours later, now, I just came again reading to the end. Whenever I go skiing, I go to the resort's locker room by the pool and check out all the beautiful cocks and magnificently athletic asses. I have had a few beautiful naked men show off erections to me and I to them when the room is only two of us, but so far, no sucking. Not that I haven't sucked cock behind my wife's back, just not yet in a steam room, but it is my fantasy. I'm ready to cum again over your story. I can smell and taste the cocks and balls. I want it bad. MMMMMM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This female reader loved it!

What a great story, whether it's true or not. I was so turned on I almost got myself off before the steam room part too! I would LOVE for this to happen to my husband..it's a fantasy we just began sharing. As for the homophobe with the rude comments, clearly you knew from the subject what you were about to read... either skip the story and go on to a subject matter that interests you next time, or don't comment. By the way, it's ususually the one who screams 'fag' the loudest that has to look at himself. Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW

I am a married straight man who sometimes daydreams about this exact thing. Very good story and excellent masturbation material. I would love this to happen to me but would like another man or even a women to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Got Me Excited

This was very hot !!! I am a male that has had this fantasy for awhile. Very exciting.Wish this would happen to me. The steam room is an erotic fantasy as wel as the rest.

HotpepperatlHotpepperatlabout 19 years ago
Thank You

Your story pleased this married man to no end. I have seen the locker room cocks, straining at their heads, to have release. I have wanted to bring myself to my knees, to surrender my mouth and then ass to them. Something holds me back. I hope to have a breakthrough like your story character did. Kisses...hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Where's the Next Chapter???

...where your locker room lover buggers you? This was a great story but it was only the BEGINNING!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
A hot fantasy

Great story, it seems like a lot of guys fantasy, it got me hot and I am married also. If the time and place is right, I would like to act on my fantasy sometime.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I got so turned on

I have always dream of sucking a nice clean shaven cock but never had the nerve to do it myself, maybe some day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
LETS SUCK!!!

Great story. I'm a married bi guy and a cocksuckin slut. My wife knows I blow and swallow cum. It is hot to suck....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Hot

What a great story!! I sent myself a link to the story so I could read it on my laptop on the commuter rail home. I got so hard just reading it...the descriptions were totally incredible, and reminded me of one of my first experiences with another man. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
nice cocksucking

vivid descriptions of this most manly act of lust.

the cock swells and drops the load .

so tasty.

all wet and hot .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
turned on

iwas so turned on i could not stop jerking off. i could almost taste that great hard cock in my mouth. i would love to stroke it and try to suck it down my throat as far as i could and then suck it and love it. what a great story. really makes me prolong this stroking i am doing

. thanks

richard

ilike2tryilike2tryalmost 17 years ago
Got me thirsty for another drink of sperm milk!

Great account of giving your first blow job. I was getting hard, and when you mention taking the cum in your mouth the first time, I was tasting it right with you. Swallowing warm cum from a man's balls is one of the very best sensations in the world!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome! I can't wait to find a hot guy tonight!

Wow. I must have made myself cum three times reading this story. It was enough to push me over the edge and go out for the first time ... FIRST TIME ... and suck another man's cock. I can hardly wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
sweet

my mouth is dry thinking of that nice sweet sperm

but my panties are HARD and wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Stop Being Scared

For those of you saying this was your fantasy. Stop! Stop hesitating and just go for it! I once had a great looking guy checking me out. I simply returned the look. We moved to the sauna, displayed our goods. And had us a great cock sucking time. Don't be afraid to act!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Teacher of Sucking Cock

Oh, man! Here's some RED HOT SEX! This is a fine textbook on the art of sucking cock. But there is no warm affection here, no relationship (even names) of any kind. You'll get your rocks off, but you can do that with a veterinarian's electric prod. Still, GREAT SEX!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MArried but crave cock!

I am leaking precum all over the place after reading your story. I wish I could suck cock and then move on to anal sex with my wife watching.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 14 years ago
First Time! At Last!

Literally delicious sex hot as a pistol! This is an excellent description of a guy moving from curiosity to, "Hey! Let me at that lovely cock!" The psychology is a little skimpy, but the writing is very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

That's fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Like the fantasy

As a married guy who swims to stay in shape I have had the chance to look at some pretty awesome dicks. I certainly have fantasized about this and once had someone appear to be "soaping" their dick up rather long while looking at me. I had to turn around and look away as it was making me aroused and I did not want to take a chance of getting a boner in public at the sight of a guy soaping himself up. The guy was pretty hot and and I did later jack off to the visual it built for myself. I would not act on this fantasy unless I had my wifes blessing and I don't think that would ever happen so it will remain a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
only if

As i ponder my own sexuality, from an early age, i was thrust into an age of sexaulism, that waa neither right at the time and very confusing to me, moving forward many years i had my first cock experience which like yours was, well his mahood was large, like the length of my arm, upon first sight i thoight to my self wow, then he attempted to enter my hole, and with so much pain i withdrew,ever trying again, until many yeats later, i craved to have a soft hard shaft in my mouth, from learning autofelacio and enjoying my own cum, to feeling the entense lust of another man.

Many times did i come across desirable men, but never had the strength to pursue, i found myself married with children and a morgage. I had let my wife play with my areas,thinking she was just a freak and liked that, i found myself loving it when she did. I love it even more when she is not around and i find myself surfing gay porn and masturbating with her toys and mine, (i have a prostate vibrator, anal hole vibrator, and her "prince vibrator").

I catch myself fantisizing about my gay friends and lovers i work with them amd they dont know about my curiosities, I am not a handsome man, but i am a very sexual man, I dream about,fantisize about, and lust about sexuality every day. Mostly with men of my same build, both physically and with the same size cock as myself, i keep myself clean shaven all the time.

I long for the day that i meet my match....

Lustfully wanting...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sounds like me !!

I love that. Story, wish it would happen to me !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a dream cum true

As I was on my knees sucking a very hard dick and feeling his balls rising in his scrotum knowing he would be cumming very soon he began to squirm and said he was ready to cum. I continued to enjoy his sweet dick but he started pulling away. I stopped sucking but kept stroking and asked him what he wanted. He said he was ready to cum so I should let him cum as he reached for the towel laying on the sofa next to him. I said I haven't done all this work to not get my reward and slid his quivering dick back into my mouth and kept licking and sucking. Very quickly his dick throbbed and started spurting hot sperm into my mouth and throat. Ahhhhh. I sucked him and swallowed every drop. I saw no point in sucking a dick and not enjoying the results and that was my first dick in my mouth. My second was a couple hours later with my friend again.

Sadly it was the last time as my wife and I were just visiting for a night passing through on our way home.i have only sucked one other cock since, many times though but that is over now. Old age stopped him but hopefully ill find another friend who likes to have his dick sucked and his loads swallowed.

My only fantasy now is watching my sweet wife being fucked and eating her cum-filled pussy after her lover fills her up. Yes, I would suck his dick too but my wife loves to feel a pumping dick squirting in her pussy and her mouth so I would never deny her that thrill. One day it will happen I hope.

dianecd_ohdianecd_ohover 7 years ago
Dream come through

Loved the story. Stroked the whole time while reading it.

ole69boyole69boyabout 6 years ago
WOW. so fucking hot.

Great story. I was bi curious for many years, before I took the plunge.

Though a late in life cock sucker, I AM HOOKED. I so enjoyed that

first encounter. He was young man of 22 ( me 58) and had a really nice

tool. His cum was plenty and tasted so great. I was on a business trip

so I have never seen him again.

The other encounters I have had were all unique in there own, such a verity. I was very fortunate to find ( CL) there were many younger men out there interested in older, mature, chubby guys. I even found a couple that wanted to actually fuck me. That was way more pleasurable than expected. I even had one huge black cock that I could hardly get in my mouth. I am planning my next adventure with two cocks, one for my mouth and one for my tight old ass.

Being married, my chances for M2M play a very limited. My wife knows of my

desires/fantasy, but can/will not understand it. However, I so miss a nice had cock

to suck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm thinking of rejoining a swim club after being out of it for about 8 years so I can keep my eyes open for potential opportunities from other married men who might be interested in getting with another married man for some oral relief. Having read up much more about signals, eye contact etc, I think I might have a chance of making my oral fantasy come true?

I do remember in the past watching two young men in the pool. With my swim goggles on I caught them copping a quick grope of each other as I swam by, they were obviously into each other so I kept an eye on them. I waited until they left the pool and headed to the shower and change area. They left early and so I gave them about 5 minutes before I followed. I remember being very turned on at the idea of them getting it on in the change room. I ended up showering in the open shower area with them and noticed that they were both semi hard standing beside each other. I spent as much time as possible peaking at them discretely as I showered. I had to think about something else in order to stop from springing a boner in the shower as I stared at their crotches wishing I could just suck them both right then. I really remember the one guy in particular who was oriental, well defined abs and a beautiful cut dick with a nice black bush and nicely proportion balls...I remember thinking it would be an awesome cock for a first time cocksucker thinking if he was fully hard it would probably be 5.5 to 6" long and perfect girth. They both left the shower shortly after I arrived and I hurried through my shower because I really wanted to see the oriental guys cock again before he got dressed so I had to be quick. I did not expect the treat I was greeted with as I went into the open change area.

The oriental guy was standing on the bench drying himself off just a few feet away from where my clothes were hung up on hooks (floor was wet so I assume that is why he stood on the bench). His cock was at my face level and only a few feet away...my cock responded right away as I thought how much I'd love to just put my face in his crotch. Fortunately (or unfortunately) he didn't notice my growing arousal as he was too busy kidding around with his friend who was a few more feet away on the other side of him. I ended up getting dressed as slowly as possible so I was able to see him get into his bikini underwear. I remember getting home and immediately went to the bathroom and jerked off thinking about the "what if". I had a huge orgasm and later that evening I made passionate love with my wife who commented that I should keep swimming because it seems to help my libido, little did she know exactly why that was. Now that our sex life is next to non existent, my desire to try sucking cock has been growing stronger so perhaps it's time to start swimming again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Superb descriptive prose of big hard trophy cocks and men enjoying themselves, noguilt required.

Thank you for a great story and excellent writing.

DickandDoofDickandDoof8 months ago

Unbelievably hot 🔥🔥🔥. I kept fantasizing that I was you and had a big hard cock in my mouth. I also wanted more and more. I started tugging on my cock like crazy. Then I couldn’t hold out any longer and came like a baby. Now I want to put my cock in your mouth. Oh god this is so hot. I’m starting to pulse and my cock will be exploding inside you any minute…. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

PG564EPG564E8 months ago

The best thing I have ever done sexually it to suck cock the way I saw myself suck it in my dreams. This story describes the thrill and lust a man must feel to make another man load his mouth up with sperm.

So nice to jack off to stories like this one, and eat your cum all by yourself.

Terence56Terence568 months ago

An old hand got new tips reading your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBeachsyrf@Beachsyrf
19 Followers
Life really is a buffet; enjoy what you like, try some of that, pass on what’s not for you …. If you care to know what interests me, simply review my activity history. Happy to chat about shared interests …. Happy Eroticizing!