First Time at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow." It was all she could manage. She couldn't even catch her breath at first.

Damon himself was panting like a dog on heat, his eyes wide in comical shock. She turned to look back at the guy who'd just fucked her brains out, and he'd collapsed back into his own chair, looking at Paige in wonder and amazement.

It made her smile. The other two guys were also looking at her and Paige noticed for the first time that both guys had their cocks out and had wanked them furiously at the sight of her getting spit roasted before them. Both had cum too, both of them on her, and they were now tucking themselves away again.

So that totals four guys she'd just made cum? Not bad for someone who didn't believe they were 'sexy' enough.

The sudden surge of confidence she felt made her smile and she suddenly felt invincible as she lay naked, her dress bunched up around her waist, in her husband's arms.

Paige turned back to him, that stupid smile still plastered across her face.

"So how was that for you?" She laughed.

Damon couldn't respond, only shake his head in amazement, his own huge grin mirroring hers.

Paige scanned the room, amazed to see that no-one else had really noticed them. Over on the next couch a tall blond girl bounced up and down on a larger guy's cock, both of them as oblivious as Paige had been only moments ago.

The bar was still abuzz with people chatting and drinking in their own little circles.

"Oh my God." Damon finally mustered rubbing his palms against his face.

Paige smiled up at him. She could almost feel the love radiating from his body. She leaned up and softly kissed him.

"Was that ok? I mean, you don't think any less of me for it do you?" Paige bit her lip, suddenly less confident.

She needn't have been. Damon gathered her closer in his arms and kissed her back, harder this time.

"Paige, I literally couldn't love you more than I do right now. You are perfect, and oh so fucking sexy!"

Damon turned to the three guys, each one now looking slightly sheepish.

"Thanks guys, that was amazing, and only Paige's first experience like that, if you can believe it!"

The guys muttered in amazement. It made Paige smile again. Yep, she still had all the power here.

She stood up, leaving the warm circle of Damon's arms, and straightened her dress out as best as she could, smoothing the back of it down over the cum. Walking up to the guys she took each one in her arms and planted a long, slow lingering kiss on their mouths. Feeling her breasts pushing up against them all she felt her pussy come to life again, wet and hot.

Jesus, what had she become?

"Yes thank you, all of you, that was amazing. But now I'm just going to sit and recover with my husband."

She patted the last guy's cheek, the one who'd fucked her. She saw his pants twitch again.

"Um, do you want to know my name?" the guy ventured looking hopeful.

Paige smiled sweetly back. "No thanks, where's the fun in that?" And dropped him a wink.

After the guys had left for the bar, Paige dropped to the couch, curling up against her husband, smiling a contented smile. She felt beautiful, and more confident than she'd done in as long as she could remember. But most of all, she felt loved. Damon kissed the top of her head and pulled her close.

"You know I love you right? Not sure if I've told you lately?" Damon whispered.

Paige just smiled, feeling her pussy aching to be touched again, and snuggled in close, feet tucked up under her bum.

Yes, she thought. I think I'm going to like this place.