All Comments on 'First Time at the Gyno'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
palpitate?

It should be palpate. But great story.

BarbaraBarbaraover 11 years ago
Unusually erotic description of Gynologist's naturally invasive 'equipment', suposedly to examine internal female receptiveness. Sensitive & caring treatments, yet designed to thrill readers of both sexes? Voted 5 stars.

Apart from 'Carrie's' anal exam being unnecessary, in the circumstances of checking for frigidity, most readers must realise erotic detail has purposely tittilated younger male 'porn' readers into normalising 'Anal' entries, purely for this talented writer's vote-gathering purposes?

angelx602angelx602over 11 years ago

I quite enjoyed this story.

MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago
Very Erotic

Great stand alone although would love another chapter detailing next months visit! The Doc has certain Dom characteristics, it could be the making of another great multiple part story like your Submission (a personal favorite of mine) . Thank you. M.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Interesting that the subject of Travis being completely incompetent as a lover is never broached, and she even thinks it's partially her fault. Really? So much for sexual awakening, she's still retarded. Good story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good characters, detail & balance

Great story. I like that you give her a legitimate reason to be in that situation. Your descriptions are good, too. Another thing I really liked was that the emotional rollercoaster of her 'awakening' is really well developed - it feels real. Best of all I like that you managed to create a situation where the dominance was achieved through the confidence of the doc's mind, rather than the same old 'shut up and fuck me' spankings (yawn). In a world where most stories are a pretty unpolished, this one is really great! Thanks.

AquaprincessisnowqueenAquaprincessisnowqueenover 11 years ago
Yet again

Another beautiful work angel you really got the mix of character and sex right. And I know he is not your typical Dom coz Patrick would have his head for forcing an unwilling participant into their world, it that's why I love your stories you don't just stick to one type of character. Can't wait to your next work.

MunchDKMunchDKover 11 years ago
Wonderful

This was yet another great story from you. Even though I prefer my doctors' stories with more realistic doctors in stead of hunks, this story had me going all the way through. Thank you. I really hope you make it a series.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Good quickie

I enjoyed this as a quickie story... I am used to 8 chapter plus stories. I look forward to more new stories! ;) PS: Being the Maid was beautiful. I'm sure you have heard the news.

jennyb2492jennyb2492over 11 years ago
Um...

I think it's time to find myself a male gynecologist! ;-)

EpixrysonEpixrysonabout 11 years ago
You have to write a chapter 2

, now that she's on birth control and all .

DiannahDiannahabout 10 years ago
5 stars

Great story! Yet another example of why you are one of my favorite writers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
start. a series

This is so good. I would love to see spin off stories/chapters from this. That would be aewsome!

toridankmtoridankmalmost 10 years ago
loved it

Would love to read next months visit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story made my clit so hard I had to masturbate

HardBenHardBenover 6 years ago
Fabulous

Wonderful erotic story - written brilliantly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story!

thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Damn Wish I could get that kind of healthcare in the UK!

The full treatment, where do I sign up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Best story

The best story on the entire site! I wish there was a sequel. :)

sakilahsaintrichsakilahsaintrichover 1 year ago

that was great, one of the best gyno stories i've read!!! well written and juicy throughout ... great job ... keep up this excellent writing

sakilahsaintrichsakilahsaintrichover 1 year ago

i just finished reading the comments and wow, they all thought it was great, because it was great ... white girl and black doctor that actually sucks on clits ... this black guy at least dealt with every aspect of excellent sexual arousal... i am so tired to pathetic men both black and white who do not take care of a woman's nipples or clit

BellaKKBellaKKabout 1 year ago

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ohhhh, if only I could find a doctor like that! Or one willing to PLAY doctor lol! I think I need a VERY thorough exam.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12596 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...