All Comments on 'First Time Ever'

by tmh10

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
P_VP_Vover 18 years ago
Nice relating of a young man's first time

Good stuff - thanks for the story. Why don't I get any invitations like that!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love my cock being sucked!

I have a buddy that will stop by when our wives are at work and loves to gobble my knob. He jacks off while sucking and prefers to cum that way. I offer all the time to suck him but he says he'd rather jack while sucking. He's great at it and is willing to not only swallow every drop, milk out the last and clean me, but will do it as often as I want and as many times each time we can. I want to suck him, have wanted to for the last 20 years he's sucked me, but he refuses because he likes holding my cock in his mouth while he cums, preferably while I am nutting in his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I get to work early, the cleaners were usually still there ,my wife still in bed One guy, he was the leading hand, older asked if the cleaning was all right, I said I hadn't heard complaints. I went into the toilet, it was early, he was in there, still here as I walked up, he had his cock in his hand, he obviously wasn't shaking it, it was hard. I stepped back, sorry he said, early morning as he tucked it back in, I pulled mine out, I know, facing him, usually my wife takes care of it. He looked at me, I nodded and he moved over, taking my cock, stroking it, I put my hand on his head, he knew what to do, my cock sliding in and out of his warm mouth, until he swallowed all my cum. To this day he is a better cock sucker than my wife, each morning that I come in early he takes my cum, I go home at night and fuck my wife, I last longer, she loves it.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Very believable

Great story, that was actually very similar to something that happened to me except I got scared and left and didn't suck my first cock until years later and now I love sucking cock.

RockenhamRockenham3 months ago

For a first time, it would be easier to believe the "first time" to eat cum would be while you were so hot you almost cum yourself. Then the experienced guy could return the favor.

I'm learning, at a very senior age, to enjoy another man's cum. I still struggle to eat my own because the desire to eat if leaves faster then I produce the reward.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous