All Comments on 'First Time Milking'

by Kessler

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Feet + Milking = Wow

This story is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved the story

My only frustration was the repeated misspelling of "prostate" to "prostrate," which breaks the flow of the story.

Otherwise, I just wonder if it's physically possible to pump a cock with your legs and suck it at the same time... Perhaps if you're a gymnast.

Hmm... food for thought.

Thanks for the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good story, but I was distracted by the word "prostrate" which means to lay flat instead of the word "prostate" which is part of the male anatomy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Then he surprised her

He stood in front of them and slapped them in the face. He proceeded to beat them to a pulp. Looking down on their broken and bleeding bodies he whispered, "Never come near me again or I'll finish the job I started here today". They never saw or heard from him again. But they learned their lesson. They never tried to milk a man again.

MaturecocksuckerMaturecocksuckerover 8 years ago
Where can I find these two girls?

Sounds like a wonderful experience, I will have to ask my wife and her sister to practise this with me.

ptebadenptebadenabout 7 years ago
Excellent. I love milking

But I can,t understand how they get some positions, incredible postures.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingabout 7 years ago
Disgusting!

Milking where there's no loving but just dominance & power control, no respect. Even if the guy loves it he's just hooked into the good feeling & now totally compliant!

I hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Word usage

prostrate means lying down. The gland is the prostate gland.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous