All Comments on 'First Time She Cheated On Me'

by sixfru

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Agoodman954Agoodman954almost 14 years ago
Great Start

You're off to a great start. I look forward to read about many more of your adventures. Keep up the great work.

bettylusvitbettylusvitalmost 14 years ago
great

i loved it so hot and sexy, never got it in a barn but would love it, can not believe husband condones it

write more big turn on for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yeah love those slutty Christian cunts

why fuckin not

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Who is the real sick fuck.

This is a good story. Ignore the chicken shit comments. What kind of site do these jerks think this is. They probably can't spell their own names. Like the other guy said, "were they on their way to Vatican dot com and found this site." Keep writing. Get someone to help you proof it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Unlike some of the guys here, I love this type of story...but

But the writing was extremely thin. I mean we go from her not wanting anything to do with it to acting like a total slut in the space of a couple of paragraphs. No build up. No exploration of feelings. No foreplay, nothing. Just wham bam thank you ma'am. Since the sex is through the written word, the story needs to be developed more. I mean why should we even care about these people? We don't even know anything about them. You don't have to write a page about how they met, and how the sex was great, what they are doing in their professional lives, etc... But we do need to see more of the story at the party. Then when he sneaks up on them and watches, some dialogue between the two lovers might be nice. Plus, realism goes a long way. The sex was played out so unrealistically that it killed the story.

It would have been better to make the wife a bit reluctant and trying to slow things down. Then she gives in and kisses for a while but then wants to stop. Remember, this is her first time doing this. Think in terms of her being a virgin and her date is trying to get her to go all the way. Her body wants to but her heads thinks it's wrong. It kills the story when she goes from proper to gutter slut in the space of a few paragraphs.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Which is why....

....it is hypocritical to bash readers who spew moral discontent since the writer is just basically doing the same thing, not posting a story but an opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot

Lovely slut wife. Would love mine to find some young guy to fuck and then let me eat his cum from her pussy. Now that she's got a taste for strange cock let's hear what a whore she becomes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
and praise the lord

She does how much w/o telling husband? He should find out to be careful what he asks for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice

I really like this story! It is short & to the point, but still enough detail to be exciting!!! Good Work.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

I didn't like it. It was too forced to be a sexy seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
dr.marnish reunited i and my lover

I am really happy that dr.marnish reunited i and my lover back. dr.marnish@yahoo.com is a rare spell caster to find and I’m glad that I met him on time to help me bring back my lover. I’ll be forever thankful.” if you need his help, call him at +15036626930

Grace Marie

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You Have Got To Be Kidding!

Your wife is very shy.....she won't let you take pictures or videos of her nude by herself or with other men! That is as far as I bothered to read. Do you know the meaning of the word shy? I doubt that you do.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
He quit

He quit writing very suddenly. Maybe we were saved by Devine intervention.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good read. It’s such a turn on when a married woman opens her legs for another man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My gf now wife is quite conservative but once she gets going she is a nympho and needs sex or masturbates. While we were dating the subject of sex with others came up a few times and i told her id love to fuck her friend she laughed and said she would probably let you but only if i fuck her bf. I told her sure why not im up for it if you are. Long story short a few weeks later we were out and i was dancing her friend when she whispered to me i hear you want to fuck me i was startled and mumbled mmm yes. She laughed and said ok ill fuck you but its same room with my bf fucking ella then. I agreed and went to chat to ella and asked her did you tell emma i wanted to fuck her she said yes and her bf wants to fuck me so do you want to tonight i replied yes lets. On the way home emma sat in front with me and ella in back with dave and hands were everywhere then ellas pants landed in front and i looked in the mirror to see her being fingered. Emma took hers off and turned facing me with her legs open playing with herself watching the antics in the back. We got home and were all naked together and the best nights sex ever continually swapping and fucking. Since that we have continued and sometimes have single guys to fuck ella and some couples. One of her fantasys which relates to her babysitting days is being fucked by an old guy with a fat cock probably like the guy she sat for as he nailed her a few times. I said ok but why not a few old guys as you will wear out just one. She laughed and said ok why not then. I hope we can arrange this one and have several old guys to enjoy her so i can too once they finish and leave.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous