First Time Swing with Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jimjim123
jimjim123
109 Followers

"You two should probably leave" Lisa said glancing at her sleeping husband, before slowly easing herself off me, our thighs glistening with the combined juices from our lovemaking. My wife and I got to our feet, the three of us all a little unsteady from the intense orgasms we'd all had. Laura gently leaned into her friend, one hand stroking her friend's side and slowly caressing the swell or her large arse, the other slowly tracing the curve of a plump breast before gently planting a soft gentle kiss on her best friend's lips. She stepped back and smiled sweetly at me, nodding towards her friend, before stepping away to gather her underwear and clothes that had been discarded on the other side of the room.

I smiled at Lisa and stepped towards her, our naked bodies softly pressing together as I cupped her beautiful face in my hand and kissed her gently on the lips, my free hand gently holding her full ass pulling her into me as we kissed. Lisa smiled back as we separated and I watched her briefly as she grabbed her underwear and slipped it back on hiding her nakedness from view but doing nothing to make her look less erotic.

Quickly grabbing my clothes and covering up, I took my wife's hand leading her out of the room as Lisa grabbed a blanket and joined her sleeping husband on the couch.

Laura leaned her head on my shoulder as we walked towards our car from the house. "I had no idea you wanted to do something like that" I said to her softly.

"Neither did I" was her reply "but once the idea was in my head, I couldn't stop thinking about it"

I thought about what to say for a second and then "Are you ok with what happened? Any regrets?"

"mmmm" she murmured "only that I didn't get to feel you in my ass while I played with Lisa, but we can do that next time, just the three of us...."

jimjim123
jimjim123
109 Followers
12