First Time Swingers Ch. 2

Story Info
The fun continues.
1.4k words
4.11
71.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we made or way to the bedroom, I had some thoughts of our new found friends fucking each other. I had Sally, her big legs spread wide open with Bob's cock stiff and ready. Her big bald slit, wet and slick and ready to be penetrated. I could see Bob aiming his big cock at her hole as holds her beefy thighs wide. Slowly his cock slips up her hole. He then fucks her madly dumping a huge load inside her. Pulling out I see a thick load seep for her hole, leaking onto the sheets.

"Jim" my wife said bringing my thoughts back to reality. "I want to show Sally some of my sex toys."

In our bedroom we showed them about and our nice kingsize bed, definitley made for some fun. Betty went to the dresser and opened a drawer a looked through her various dildos and vibrators.

Sally went over to look and see her variety of goodies.

"Umm, Betty", she smiled. "You have such a wonderful assortment of toys. Bob uses them on me at times and I will fuck myself with them as he watches. He likes to masturbate as I fuck myself and cum all over me. What really excites us is for me to pull my toy out just as Bob ejaculates and then cum right in my gaping hole."

It was just about then that Betty pulled out her biggest dildo. It was a huge thing some 14 inches long and very thick. It had this huge head on it and balls too. It looked like a cock for a elephant.

"Oh my gosh" Sally cried. " What a fucking giant dong. How do you ever get that thing up your pussy? It must stretch it wide open. Umm it looks good. I wonder if that big cock would fill my fat pussy?"

I looked over at Bob whose cock was now standing straight up along with mine I might add. What a idea, to let Sally fuck her fat hole with that dong. I looked at her big full body and thought it would be a very erotic site to see her putting that thing up her slit, watching her big hole swallow that dong.

"That sounds hot", I said. Why don't you lay here and open those legs for us. I am sure we would all love to see you take it all in. I am sure that big pussy of yours can handle it. I know I would love to see you fuck that big rubber cock."

"It would be great", Bob said to his wife. You know how hot I get watching you fuck those toys. This big one will be even hotter. I love to jerk off on you, especially those big tits of yours."

Betty came up with a great idea. She said she would love to take the toy and stuff in in Sally's hole. I was surprised in a way. I knew Betty liked to see women in porno movies but she never expressed any desire to really do something with another woman. This rather excited me.

We had some sex lube so Betty took some and smeared it all over the dong to make it easy to slide in Sally's pussy. She got in position on the bed and spread her legs wide apart. What a gash she had, all pink and wet. She reached down and opened her lips for us, showing us all her wetness.

"Your pussy looks ready" my wife said. "I must admit you have one great looking pussy. I love to look at it. Now I am going to fill it with this dong. Then afterwards I want my Jim here to fuck it and fill it with his cum. I want to watch him fuck your big fat body and shoot off all inside you."

Betty was really getting in to this swinging thing now. I must admit it was quite arousing and the thought of fucking Sally's large body was even more arousing.

" Ummm very hot', Bob replied. " To see Jim here fuck my wife is really gotten me more excited than I thought. Fuck her good, Jim, and fill her with your warm cum and then I will give her a second load. Let's fill her with our cream"

The dong was well lubed and Sally lay spread wide open, her cunt ready to be stretched to the maximum by this monster dildo.

Betty slowly pushed the toy inside her. Her cunt seemed to stretch open with ease as Betty inched the dildo inside Sallys big body.

"Ummm, she cried. " I am being totally filled and fucked. Jim, you and Bob suck my big tits and suck them hard. I feel so like a fuck slut. Fuck me Betty. Ram it up my big fat pussy hole while my tits are sucked and squeezed."

Sally had her hands working her swollen clit as Betty almost buried that dong up her fuckhole. It was wet with her juices as she partially withdrew it only to ram it back up in her. Bob and I sucked her big full tits as our hands raomed over her bulky body. Her fingers were working madly on her clit as she moaned and shook.

"Ummmm" she cried. "Fuck my fat hole Betty. Ram it with that big fat fucking cock. Suck my big tits. Suck hard!!

We sucked harder as if milking her big tits. Betty was working the dong in and out like a piston as sally rubbed her clit. Suddenly her whole big body shook.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, I'm cumming", she cried. " Fuck me and suck me, ahhhhhhhhhhh"

Her pussy creamed in climax as she began to relax and she took her hand from her clit. Slowly Betty eased the dildo from her gaping hole.

"Stick your cock in her hole", my wife said. " I want to watch you fuck her big sloppy hole and then fill it with your jism. I want to watch my husband fuck a fat fucking slut!"

My wife was really getting hot. I had never seen her quite this dirty. It had me very hard and ready.

"Go ahead, Jim", Bob said smiling. Fuck her and fill her with your cum. Then I will fuck her and give her another laod of cream. Fuck my slut of a wife"

"Fuck me both of you" Sally cried. " Fill be with your cum. My hot fat hole is ready for some real cock, not a rubber dong. Squirt your loads deep in me."

I got between her fat legs and wasted no time pounding her hole. Bob watched eagerly stroking his cock, just waiting for me to dump my load up his fat wife's pussy. It didn't take me long until I felt my balls ready to explode. I shot what felt like gallons of cum up her cunt.

"Ohh, that was wonderful" Sally said. " I love the feel of a cock emptying it's cum load inside me. Now, Bob, you fuck my cummy pussy and empty your balls in me"

I pulled my cock form her hole and Bob quckly took my place and began fucking his wife. It was a sloppy mess as he fucked her cum filled hole.

"Umm", she smiled. I want another cum load, honey. Shot a big load in me. I love cum"

Bob soon shot his load in her. As he withdrew, cum ran from her fat pussy. She was well filled with jism.

"Oh my", my wife said. " What a mess in your pussy, all than cum from two cocks. Here let me lick you clean. I have had a fantasy about tasting man's cum from inside a pussy and here are two loads. I want suck it all and taste it."

That sure was a surprise to me, seeing my wife eat her cum filled pussy. Sally held her legs open as my wife licked her clean, tasting the cum from both of us. I must admit it was a arousing sight as I watched her work on Sally's fat body like that. I watched as her tongue probed her opening to suck a lick the cum that was there, trying to get it all. I knew we had found the perfect couple and the fun was just beginning.