Almost Home

Story Info
His Teasing Wife.
1.8k words
4.43
6.3k
8
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan skilfully manoeuvred his car through a maze of traffic and onto the off-ramp of the motorway. As he slid into local traffic, he adjusted the radio for some easy listening as his mind wandered.

"Almost home; and boy I'm tired and hungry, what a day" He said to himself, after a long twelve-hour shift. "I sure hope Helen has something ready for supper"

As he thought about Helen, he thought how lucky he had been to meet someone so gorgeous and smart at the same time. After three years of marriage, just the mere sight of her naked body nearly drove him insane with lust. Finally, as he turned onto Hyde Street, he drove the last three blocks to his split-level house. After parking in the garage, he opened the connecting door to the mud room, which was just off the kitchen, and immediately his nostrils were filled with the aroma of roast chicken and rice.

"Oh yeah, one of my favourites" He mumbled to himself as he popped into the kitchen expecting to see Helen working over the stove.

What he did see, however, while it was his wife working over the stove, was her stirring the gravy while just wearing a pair of high heels and a frilly lace apron. When she heard the door opening behind her, she spun around to face him.

"Supper is almost ready, honey, would you care for an appetizer?" She asked him seductively.

If there was a world record for getting the fastest hard-on, Andy would have owned it, because in the space of about five seconds he was hard as a rock.

"Do you like my outfit, honey?" She asked him sweetly while walking towards him and giving him a big tight hug.

"I picked this out just for you; I hope it meets your approval?" Helen asked, with a huge sexy smile on her face.

"Holy fuck" Andy stammered as Helen squished her big boobs against his chest.

"Fuck, I just can't get enough of you, you're going to drive me nuts, and I hope you know that?" Andy continued as Helen leaned up and kissed him open-mouthed.

"That's the general idea darling, I'm going to fuck you to death for the insurance. How does that sound?" She asked him softly.

"What a way to go" He sighed while feeling up her slightly plump but firm ass. "There's not a jury in the world that would convict you." They both laughed at their little joke.

But it quickly grew serious when Andy spun her around and leaned her over the kitchen counter with one hand while his other hand pulled out his hard pecker. With one hard thrust he buried it deep into Helen's dripping pussy. Helen arched her back and groaned as the thick piece of cock meat drove in and out of her helpless pussy with a piston-like ferocity. It didn't take long until he stiffened and roared out loud as his cock began to spasm and send a torrent of spunk spewing deep inside if her burning pussy. He then collapsed against her as all of his strength left his legs while he reached under her apron to caress her hanging boobs as he regained his breath.

"Ok, off with you, go and change for dinner while I get the food on the table," Helen said mischievously.

As he stood up on unsteady legs, he asked her softly.

"You're not going to wear that to dinner, are you, if you are I don't think I'll be able to concentrate on my supper" He said to her.

Helen laughed that lilting laugh that always drove him crazy, and before he headed upstairs, he gave one final look at her perfect ass as she bent over to take the chicken out of the oven. He shook his head in disbelief and ran upstairs to change. A few minutes later, Andy sat down at the dining table waiting patiently for Helen to bring out dinner.

"DO YOU NEED ANY HELP OUT THERE?" Andy called out.

"NOPE, I'VE GOT EVERYTHING UNDER CONTROL, READY OR NOT HERE I COME" Helen shouted.

As the door to the kitchen burst open, Andy's chin hit the table, because Helen was serving dinner in the skimpiest French maid's outfit he had ever seen.

"You told me not to wear the apron, so I just threw this little number on, do you like it, I think it captures the real me, don't you?" Helen asked sweetly.

She then did a quick pirouette so he could see her at every angle. That only made matters worse, because under her short skirt it became evident that she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Oh my," She softly said.

"I seem to have forgotten my panties honey does that make me a bad girl?" She asked.

"I feel so slutty without them" She teased her shocked husband.

"No, that doesn't make you a bad girl, but you know that when you dress like that I can't help myself," Andy replied. With sweat popping up all over Andy's forehead his voice shook.

"I don't quite get it, why does how I dress have anything to do with you, after all, I'm the one without any panties on" Helen looked at him blankly and asked.

"Fucking hell Helen, you know damn well what you're doing to me, I just looked at the front of my pants, and was already hard as a rock again" He moaned at her.

"Mmmmmm" She hummed while thinking over what he had just said to her.

"I can see you have a nice boner in there, but really Andy, what does that have to do with my lack of panties, here let me just lift my skirt so you can get a better look at what a woman looks like without her panties on" She teased, as she calmly raised the hem of her skirt above her waist, exposing her very plump pussy to his glazed eyes.

"Now see, there's nothing special about my pussy that should get you all hot and bothered" She now told him with a smile.

Helen watched him with bemused detachment as he struggled to pull his pecker out of his pants without taking his eyes off her drooling pussy.

"What are you doing?" She asked curiously. "I thought you were hungry darling?" He lurched to his feet and made a futile grab for he while she easily stepped out of his reach.

"And I spent all that time making this nice dinner and all you have on your mind is sex, what a naughty boy you are." She teased him yet again.

Andy made another attempt at catching her, but she was not only pretty and smart, she was also damn fast as she easily eluded his advances.

"My, my, you're acting like a nasty little boy, whatever am I going to do with you, Andy?" She asked gaily.

He was desperate now to feel her ass and stick his pecker into her dripping pussy. When she offered to stop and let him have her for a price, he quickly stood up.

"What do you want, I'll give you anything, just name it" Andy told her.

Helen leaned back against the wall with her bare pussy staring him right in the face.

"What I want is for you to crawl over here and tongue me; do you think you can do that?" She asked.

Almost before she finished her sentence she was nearly bowled over as he slammed his mouth hard into her pussy mound.

"Oh yes, baby" She cooed as his tongue entered her nether regions. "Mmmm, yes, suck my red-hot pussy; I need a nice hard orgasm" Helen groaned.

The taste of her pussy was like a drug to him. When she thrust her hips out hard against his mouth, he nearly went wild with lust as he sucked on her distended clit. Her breathing became more and more erratic as her husband used his mouth all over her overheated slit. Without warning, her pussy convulsed as a mind-bending orgasm twisted her into an orgasmic pretzel.

"Oh my, what a good pussy lapper you are, you've made Helen's pussy very happy, very happy indeed, so in return, is there something it can do for you?" She asked, with her whole-body trembling.

"Oh fuck, Helen, when you talk like this it just fucking blows my mind away you sound so sweet and innocent even though you just love fucking and sucking." Andy replied, feeling full of lust for his wife.

"Mmmmm," She hummed.

"That I do, I just love having sex, so why don't you be a good little boy and stick that fuck stick of yours in-fucking-side of me...I think we can both uses a good fucking, don't you?" Helen responded as her juices were now running down the inside of her thighs.

"Fuck yeah" He hissed.

"How do you want it, honey?" He asked as she leaned against the wall to think about it for a few seconds.

"You just lie down on your back and let me ride that fuck stick, ok" Helen replied, her eyes glazing over with lust.

"Hurry up and climb aboard honey," He begged her while looking straight up her skirt as he lay on the carpeted floor.

Helen straddled his waist and, in the most excruciatingly slow method possible, she lowered her bare pussy towards his rock-hard cock to impale herself on it.

When she was only inches away, she asked him playfully.

This time he took matters into his own hands. He grabbed her by the shoulders and slammed her down hard onto his wildly pulsating hard-on, causing both of them to moan in unison as he buried his hard throbbing cock into her hot dripping pussy.

"Ride me bitch, ride that fucking pole, show me what a good fuck you are!" He groaned at her.

As much as he loved hearing her talk dirty, when she heard him begging her to fuck him harder. It was just about the most erotic thing he could do for her. She bounced up and down on his shaft hard and fast, urging it to fill her tight little fuck hole with a load of warm spunk. With the high state of sexual tension passing between them, it was only a matter of a few minutes before both of them were locked in an orgasmic embrace as their cock and pussy ground together in a mutual mind-blowing climax.

As Helen lay on top of her husband panting, he chuckled softly while they lay there in their afterglow.

"You know honey, if you keep dressing up like that, I'm never going to get the chance to eat my dinner." He told her as he began to laugh.

"Don't worry, you can eat it now, but there is just one more thing you should know about." She sighed contentedly.

"What is it then?" He asked a little suspiciously.

"Well...I'm not wearing a bra," She replied sweetly...