First Time was at an Army party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby" she replied with a beaming smile yet carrying a weak, throating voice, "It...was...great" He offered his hands and hoisted her up to her feet and could see all fluid on her bosom that had not yet dried onto her heated flesh that glistened and Jeremiah was easily aroused as the sergeant fixed the bra and started to button up the blouse.

Slowly turning about to me there was more there, her entire backside was soaked by these men. Jeremiah was laughing, "Girl, you're a cum dumpster."

"You know it, babe," thrusting her hips to one side she gave the cheek a heavy smack and I watched the body jiggle underneath the trousers. Jeremiah grabbed the other cheek and squeezed hard, Samantha looked up at him and smiled and the two kissed, giving each other tongue then she pulled back, looked at me and held up what was left of the ice, I guess trying to say 'thank you' and continued on and Jeremiah walked away as well I guess never seeing me there.

Thus left alone again, my mind was going on what I should do. There was no sense of time. It was next to complete darkness here with endless music I was in another world and I was now trying to find an escape. By now almost everyone was having sex. Girl on girl, man on man, and everything in between and they were just strangers so I did not care one bit.

Even though everyone was being care free, eagerly taking on the next offer but I could not impose myself on them, but I bet during Samantha's little romp that if I could get closer she would let me in, but I could not for some reason.

Walking, rather sulking, through the room to keep busy I saw a pretty black girl sucking off two men but did not stay around long then someone grabbed my shoulders and whispered into my ear, "Hey baby, you feeling lonely?" I was a very masculine voice that I had to see first before answering and turning about there was man there, a very ugly looking man that I did not know and immediately darted into the darkness. I was not gay and seeing his face was creepy.

I heard a weak voice say, "Is it supposed to go in there?"

At another body sitting saying, "I can't see a damn thing, you guys covered my eyes, and can I get a towel?"

What was happening around me was a full fledge orgy. I should have expected it. Here I was in the United States Military with people that I had served a year with overseas coming back and now it was an orgy.

Then, at last, the music stopped. My ears were in severe pain and once it stopped it was even more painful, all I could hear was a ringing noise. Placing the palms of my hands and covering my ears I tried to massage the ears but the problem lay inside, where I could not get at. In a few seconds the ringing slowly faded and I could hear moans all around, men and women, all engaged in sex; the slurps, grunts, dirty calls, and moans and screams of someone being pounded. The light was still very weak and I almost thumped into the back wall, fortunately my toe touched it before my face did and I heard talking to my right and turned my head to meet it and saw three heads standing up right rather closely. Rather odd considering that everyone else was on the ground so I went closer and heard feminine voices, one was very familiar and it chimed; Samantha.

She was talking to a couple other girls that were drinking from cups, they were fatigued, and I found out that they were drinking melted ice to stay hydrated. When I came by the sergeant saw me and beckoned me over. When I was close enough she wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me close, "This is Cole." The other girls waved and smiled. "He's so sweet he brought me ice."

The girls were in civilian clothes but fussed up and I deduced that they had sex, it did not matter to me and then Samantha and, "Excuse me, I'll be right back," she said to the others. We took several steps away then bumped into a man that was going down on another man, I think. Moving away, we were alone, somewhat.

"You okay, baby?" looking me over still holding that alluring smile though it was obvious on my face that I was not. Her uniform was completely done up once again with the cap still on her head but all I could picture was her chest out and leaning back taking in the river of sperm that splashed across her body, it was difficult for me to keep eye contact. She said, "Thanks for the ice."

"No problem"

Again the silence hovered over us, "Listen baby, I know something wrong I can see it. Now what is it?"

I could not say but she drew in a breath slowly and let it out, "Is it because of what I did?" It was but I did not acknowledge it, "Well, why didn't you take part? I would love to have you come again on me," quickly running a hand over her. "You don't like gangbang?" I did in porn.

She kept talking, "Baby, listen, I may be a sergeant and a woman, but listen her lips quivered trying to say something but she immediately changed it, "I like you, you're sweet and rather innocent. I saw you when those guys were doing me..."

I cringed at that.

"I wanted you to be part. I wanted to feel you again; in my throat and in my ass and waiting for you but that guy, that nearly broke my ass," chuckling and brushing the poor memory aside, "Listen, that's why we have these parties. It's too cut loose. A year in Iraq everyone here needs to find a way to relax and that's what I do. It may be...not what you wanted, I saw the way you looked at me, you wanted me to be your first and I was, I am, but I also really needed that."

'You really needed several guys fucking your every hole at the same time and dumping their loads all over your body?' I thought but kept forcing myself not to say.

Drawing in closer, faces just an inch away because of the brim and breathing against my face her breathe felt quite foul, I believed from the swishing of sperm, beer, water, and her own saliva, "Cole, I like you, I really do," as she talked her eyes glanced at her watch, "I'm not saying that to be nice. You were great, and tasting you as your sperm ran down my throat I felt so alive. It was the first time in four months I had a man. That's what sparked me. I fell so alive, but now it's getting late, and we have to get out of here for the relief shows up.

"What time is it?"

"0543"

It was that time already? I did not feel tired anymore as the AC unit suddenly kicked in flooding the room with cool air.

"Shit, we better get going," dawn was approaching and there was still the equipment that needed to be dismantled and carried off before the relief arrived not to mention the beer, the lights suddenly came on and I became temporarily blinded. Closing the eyelids and shielding them with one hand I waited for a moment for them to adjust. Bodies were all over and near my feet was a man with another on top of him, both in the nude. Some clothes were piled up near the center of the room and someone approach the double doors and unlocked them, throwing them open and slowly staggered out, head throbbing.

Sergeant Samantha went to several girls that she knew and had to shake them awake as the two other girls that were still standing did the same. "Wake up! We gotta get going." Dehydrated and dizzy they tried to stand up and fell over and it took the sergeant to carry them both out, along the way she ran past me, her uniform was completely buttoned up, garrison cap back on, very professional looking but on closer look there was a great deal of stains spattered all over. "I'll talk to you later, baby" the way she said that gave a hint of promise going out the door with two girl's draped on her shoulders one of them was the seminude redhead whom could not speak.

No one else was standing up except me and knowing that soon the relief was coming I had to get things going to clear this place out. I could save myself by running out the door and staying inside my barracks and leaving everyone else however that was not me, I wanted to help the people and I began poking and kicking people to get up and collecting the garbage. People were slow to stir because they were completely drained but they did but it was happening too slowly. As a last resort I had to use a scare tactic to get these people up and out and yelled in the center of the room, "The colonel's coming!"

Several bodies immediately jumped up and sprang for the door. One man ran in the nude and fell down but quickly picked himself up and scampered away and others started to groan as I picked up the discarded beers cans. I could not find Jeremiah so I took it upon myself to get this place cleaned up. Dawn was just cresting the horizon as the last of us made out the back of the building, every cable, box, and beer can take up leaving behind just the accumulated sweat and human fluids I do not know how we did it but we did.

For the rest of that day I lay in my bed trying to restore my fluids with water and Gatorade and even though I did not drink alcohol my head throbbed from dehydration.

It was a Sunday; hopefully I will recover before Monday's morning formation. I cannot speak for the others that guzzled the drinks like water but by afternoon I could get up and walk around, but for the rest of the day I remained alone thinking to myself of all of the possible scenarios of what would happen when I would meet Samantha again.

Come Monday the advance group formed up in its entirety including those that did receive a weekend pass and some were groaning from their severe hangovers, swaying in the breeze.

We had just two officers to command us, lieutenants that began to call out our day's business. Our platoon was divided in two with one going to battalion and other, including myself, sent to the motor pool to take inventory of the conex. Samantha was one sent to battalion, for what I did not know, perhaps to clean up that mess, but our group had men suffering from hangovers, bitching and groaning the whole time as we began our work in opening and taking out the contents of the metal shipping container. It was all mundane stuff and as the sun climbed higher and the heat as well the men began to lose their strength and I took up more slack. Stepping inside the now nearly empty container I emerged to find that my mates had vanished. I do not know how but I was alone until felt a gentle finger caress the back of my neck sending a shiver up my spine and I turned about to see Samantha smiling, "Hey, baby," no longer in desert uniform but in woodland pattern BDUs.

Nervous and dumbfounded I choked out, "Hi," smiling.

It was just the two of us for a while that allowed us to talk candidly. I could now remember just about everything from that night, it was my first, and I wanted to ask her "How was I?" but she seemed to know what I was going to ask before I could.

"For a virgin you did rather well," smiling, "Oh don't worry though. I know what he said 'what happens here stays here' but that's hard to do in a place such as this. Know what I mean? I saw you just about every day in Iraq, never knew your name until that night, and boy you are shy," giving a giggle.

"It's just hard to look at you the same way," confessing.

"Why?" she asked, "You jerk off to porn, to the girl next door..."

"But...you're a sergent..." trailing off.

Brushing it away with her hand, "Doesn't matter, baby. It was something I've always wanted to do. All these men, I was their release and I'm happy to do it. Under this uniform and behind all those regulations I'm a hungry woman, and I bet you, deep down, are just as hungry as I."

I could feel the heat suddenly on my face and neck. It was a familiar feeling of my body becoming excited. Looking about there was no one and I mimed, "A hungry woman?" teasingly that drew her buxom body, encased in that tighter fitting woodland pattern uniform, closer.

Her voice dropped to a very low growl, "Ooooh yes, very hungry" the upper lip snarled showing pearl white teeth.

My eyes kept looking around fully expecting to see someone standing close by but I pressed on, "You liked when I came all over your face?"

Her eyes flared up in surprise that I would say such a thing. Yes, a private first class was giving dirty talk to a noncommissioned officer on duty. "Yes, baby, you tasted great," running her tongue all over her lips imitating the lapping of the spunk. Looking around we were still alone.

"You know what I also liked?" I paused and leaned in close to her and voice dipping to that of a whisper.

"What is that?" she replied inquisitively silently begging with that hungry face for more.

"Having all that cum shooting all over your chest, like an endless river, splattering against your soft skin and spraying over your face as you try to lap it all up..." I said that that drove her further.

"Oh baby, yes....you like that? Me being treated like a cum dumpster? This hard charging sergeant being tuned into a cum rag? Having these tits soaked...."

"And that soft ass getting pounded by two hard shafts..." an evil smile slowly peeling my lips.

"You are so bad," patting my arm, "Oh, baby, I like having my ass being poked. I never had two in my ass at once, giggling, "I like you, you're different than these other guys. You have passion, they have lust. It may sound the same to you but I...I want to show you something when are done and off duty, 'kay? Meet me at the company building when we're done and I'll take you to my place where we can have some privacy." Samantha turned around and walked away rather suddenly and I was left to wonder why but then I heard the clatter of boots on concrete and my eyes deviated to the right at the approach of my missing comrades, in their hands were drinks. They had complained of their hangovers and went to fetch Gatorade and neglected to tell me. Either way they either did not see Samantha or cared, they went back to work unloading the conex with me and marked off all the contents. When it was all over we loaded everything back in, closed and locked the trailer, and returned to our company bay where we awaited final formation.

Our two officers had us assemble and in formation my eyes kept glancing around trying to find that sergeant. So transfixed on finding her that I did not hear what they lieutenants were saying until my focus was broken by the "Ooo-rah!" as the formation broke ranks and I was left standing embarrassed and dumb.

Taking a few steps a voice called out, "Private Cole." It was a strong, feminine voice and I turned to see it and there, beside a Silver Hyundai Santa Fe was Sergeant Samantha waving me over. "Hop on in, private."

Jumping into the passenger seat the sergeant climbed in as well, closed the door, turned on the ignition and slowly back out of the parking lot where there were few vehicles because few of the unit had returned yet, however, reaching one of the main roads of the base it was a traffic jam as everyone and their mother was trying to get out all at once. As we waited on the road Samantha turned on the air conditioning, "Oh, God that feels so much better," then flicked her eyes over at me as I sat rigid, "Relax, you're not going to get into trouble. We're not doing anything, yet."

"Yet? What do you mean, sergant?"

Chuckling Samantha leaned over the center console, batting those gray eyes, "Even now you're so...rigid. Baby..." drawing in a breath, "I need a shower...and so do you."