First Time with a Dominatrix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Jane had us stand side by side in front of her while she examined us in a clinical manner. I was flaccid now, but not retracted. She handled each of us and made detailed comparisons. This is what I had wanted from my session, to be compared with other men she'd seen. Having a living comparison beside me was the icing on the cake. She held one of my small testicles in the fingers of her left hand while cradling one of Dan's in her right hand. She had us stand close to each other, as she held our penises side by side commenting on the contrast in size, color and texture. I became erect and she showed that Dan was still have as long again as I was and so much thicker.

I've gone back to Mistress Jane many times since then. Sometimes we are alone; sometimes she has a male partner and sometimes a woman. I really like the two women sessions with the women discussing between themselves how I look. However, I do enjoy the male partners as well, although I've never had the urge to explore my homosexual desires outside the dominatrix sessions.

12