All Comments on 'First Trip to a Swing Club Ch. 01'

by hanibal

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Authentic

Hot & sexy. It comes across as being authentic and not fantasy.A compelling read - more please .

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 17 years ago
Great start

I just know there's more fun to be done at the swing club. Keep up the good work.

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
A Great Story

That was so good I loved the story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Pass

No part two for me. I didn't care for part one. Must not be much of a marriage if they both need more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My husband and I have have always enjoyed a healthy sex life. I am very open about my body and enjoy showing it off. A couple years ago we started going to a local nude beach. This lead to fooling around with other couples. We both enjoyed watching each other have sex with others When the weather got bad, we decided that we would try a swing club. We decided to go to Vegas and check things out there. When we got there, we checked in and went to a room where we put our clothes in lockers and put on robes. It was a very nice place with the bar and we sat and had a drink chatted with a couple other couples. We then went in the room with a large met, and couples were laying over having fun. We then took off our robes and laid down our towels and started making out. It wasn’t long before another couple joined us and we started fooling around., Soon we were 69ing each other. He then had me spread my legs and put his large cock inside me. I wrap my legs around him and he fucked me deeply. My husband and his wife begin sucking my tits. I was so hot. I came twice before he shot a load on my chest and we took a break and just sat there for a little while when a guy came over and asked us if we swung with single guys. My husband said sure, and he watched as we started fooling around. I sucked his dick for a while as he fingered me. He then had me get on all fours and stuck his cock inside me as my husband came around and put his cock in my mouth.. it felt so good to have him so deep inside me. It was an awesome night and got hotter all the time. My husband fucked three women and I fucked at least five guys and suck a couple other cocks. By the end of the night we were both exhausted and the shower felt really good. We have been back several times since then and it just gets better all the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous