All Comments on 'First Trip to the Club'

by loki66

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
where from

come these losers. one/half ass star

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Since Loving Wives doesn't mean loving wives....

This is the toughest audience on Lit. These folks would throw rocks at their grandma.

You ought to have posted this in the bdsm category. I'm sure you would receive a good response there. Perhaps you can contact the moderator and ask about posting it there and removing it from LW. That can be done.

A good beginning story. Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great first story...

Let the critics split hairs about where this story should go -- I think it's great....love the glory hole, particularly the huge cock and her backing into it...great...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just another stupid ass cuckold story

Nothing new; just a regurgitation of the same old "I am so proud that my wife can handle 15" cocks non-stop for 30 hours."

p.s. The only difference between this any the other cuckold stories today is this numbnuts has yet to admit he is a cuckold.

YgraineYgraineover 10 years ago
Think about improving your writing skills

You provide no information about yourself on your biography so it's difficult to know how much literary experience you have. From the story you have offered, I would suggest you could improve by finding an editor or proof reader who will pick up your word ommissions and silly word check errors eg "she messaged his cock" - you mean she was skilled in sign language for the deaf/blind or you have changed an "a" to and "e"? It would also help if you read your work through and invested in a thesaurus so that when you write the same word or phrase twice within the space of two lines, you can substitute something else to capture your reader's attention rather than battering them into a state of mental numbness.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
If you had put this in the correct category ...

... you wouldn't have got all this grief; LW is notoriously fussy about BDSM stories 'invading their territory'. As it went, it was pretty good, but I would advise you to do as FA_JF said, and try to get it moved. Please keep writing and do your best to ignore the hypercritical - four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Losers ...

The people commenting I mean.

Pathetic lives to make such comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That's it?

What the fuck? A short story? You can do better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous