First Trip to the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loki66
loki66
8 Followers

Lynne pulled forward and positioned his cock on her beautiful ass and continued to glide it back and forth between her cheeks as he too came, coating her ass in cum. In a matter of seconds, the stranger withdrew his cock and we were alone.

I reached over and flipped off the light and handed Lynne another towel and helped her get cleaned up.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and sighed, "Thank you SOOO much. That was amazing!"

I looked down at my exhausted, naked and incredibly sexy slave/wife and said, "Yes you were. You were amazing." Once we were dressed, we headed down the stairs.

We ran into Mr. Wills who asked, "Leaving so soon?"

I told him that it was getting late and that we had a long ride ahead of us so we were headed home. He said he understood and that he hoped we would come back again. I assured him that we would, shook his hand headed for the car.

I hardly had the car on the main road before Lynne was sound asleep with her head in my lap.

We're planning our next trip to the club so stay tuned...

loki66
loki66
8 Followers
12