Firsts Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheKiss
TheKiss
235 Followers

Gabriel swallowed at the fierce look in my brother's eyes. "Fair enough."

"So we're not mad anymore?" Tommy asked, confused.

"No," Matty answered, although he still looked a little uncomfortable.

"Oh," Tommy blinked. "What's for lunch?"

Happily Ever After?

And oddly enough, that was that. Matty had made his decision, and Luis and Tommy were willing to follow. There were a few awkward moments and disbelieving glances, but everything went back to normal. Gabriel and I respected my brothers' wishes and tried not to be too in their face with our new relationship status.

Matty even started being nicer to Rico. Not hugely, and he didn't apologize for the way he'd acted before, but he seemed a little happier now he knew there was nothing between the two of us. Things were so much easier, and I realised how much lying to everyone had been getting to me.

Later that day we had told Teresa officially, and she was very happy for us. The boys told Juan at work the next day, and I told Ben. He was surprisingly okay, and like everyone else, he didn't seem that surprised. It was a little awkward telling my ex about Gabriel, especially given the circumstances, but he seemed genuinely happy for us.

Mandy, of course, was delirious. I think she was getting sick of watching me mope around all the time. As for Becca, well, I didn't hear anything from her, and I get the feeling Gabriel made it perfectly clear where we all stood once and for all.

Gabriel and I, we're taking things slow. Maybe one day we'll move forward, but right now, things are perfect. We hang out with my brothers, argue over who guest starred in which Sci-Fi series, and watch Tommy do something hilariously stupid again. So, no change, save for the fucking like bunnies part.

I can't tell you what the future will bring, I don't know if we'll get out Happily Ever After, but for the moment, I'm good with Happily Ever Now.

TheKiss
TheKiss
235 Followers