Fishing Trip Booty Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This woman was an absolute dream, and her husband is an idiot to not want to enjoy this beautiful woman. She was into this much more than I realized and I wondered how far she was willing to go, or how far she would let me push her.

I told her to stay right where she was at since there was no one in camp at this point. The other camper had pulled out while we were gone. I walked up behind her and opened my bag to get the KY. Even though she still had the plug in her ass this was new to her and I did not want her to be hurt by it. I greased my cock and then slowly pulled the plug from her ass. Once it was out I put the tip of my cock to her gaping ass and pressed my cock into her very slowly. I could hear Marcie making unintelligible noises as my cock went into her. Once I was in I stood for a minute or so and let her get accustomed to it and then began to slowly pull out and then shove back in.

After a few strokes Marcie said, "I am ready for you to fuck me sir."

My wife is lucky that she found me first because I wanted to keep this lady and my wife looked at me and grinned. I then started to fuck Marcie just as she had requested. I grabbed her hips and began to work my cock into her at a very rapid pace. It was not long and I came hard into her ass with several strong spurts of come. Marcie only said, "Oh, Oh, Ah, Ah, OOH, AAH," the entire time.

Once I was finished I allowed Marcie to push my cock from her ass and my wife walked up to me and whispered in my ear, "She is quite a present isn't she sweetheart?"

I looked at her and said, "What do you mean by a present?"

My wife laughed and told me that Marcie wanted to be used sexually by us and I could consider her as a present. Wow, this is the kind of present I needed every year I thought to myself, as I reached back to my wife's ass and pulled out her plug.

We both walked over to Marcie and helped her up and allowed her to get her bearings. She was exhausted and needed to sit down for a while.

I told both of the ladies to sit under the canopy and relax and I would get supper ready. It was already after 7 and we were all tired from our activities and the long day as well. The fish was a big hit for supper and Marcie asked if she could go along to try and catch some the next time I went. I told her that should not be a problem and the three of us sat around and relaxed until it was time for bed. Morning would be here soon enough.

The next morning when I woke up I realized that at some point we had all crawled into the same bed. Now that is not such an unusual feat except this was a camper and although we had a queen sized bed we were cramped. Oh well who can complain when you wake up with two naked women. Once I started to stir my wife and Marcie followed suit and we were all up and ready to start a new day. I was not sure what was going to happen with our new day but I was sure that it would be fabulous. I started looking through the fridge for something to make for breakfast and found some bacon and eggs that would be good enough for this morning so I got started preparing them. I grabbed an apron so I would not get splattered by the grease, I was naked after all, and started the bacon frying in a skillet.

When the ladies arrived to the smell of the bacon they both made comments about the cook having his ass hanging out. I told them that if they weren't careful they might be walking around camp all day with more than their asses hanging out. "What are we doing today anyway? Marcie asked as she sat down at the table.

"Ask Amanda she always seems to come up with a good idea and besides if she does not have anything planned I am going to go fishing." I replied back in their general direction.

"Well I thought about just lying around and getting some sun today." Amanda replied.

"If that's the case then I am going to steal your husband and go fishing with him if you don't mind?" Marcie said with a grin.

"I hope you can keep up with him and obey the rules."

"What rules?"

"Oh whenever he takes me fishing whoever catches the most spanks the one who doesn't." Amanda told her with a grin.

"Well maybe I will just catch more fish than he will then and I will paddle his cute ass." Marcie quipped.

"You just keep taking those wacky pills your on if you think that is going to happen Marcie." Amanda replied at her with a laugh.

"Let's just go fishing okay."

"Hey what happens if it's a tie?" Marcie asked Amanda as she was walking toward the stream.

"Oh, in that case you can both spank my ass like that is going to happen." Amanda said laughing as they walked away.

We both got down to the stream and set up to start fishing about 30 feet apart. We were there about 15 minutes and I had five trout to Marcie's none. I reeled in my line and sat my pole down and pulled a beer out of my dry bag and handed one to Marcie. She looked at me with a confused look and said, "You aren't going to fish?"

"I did fish and I have my limit for the day. I thought I would just wait till you caught yours before we headed back."

"That could take a while you know."

"I know but I don't have anything better to do today anyway, and besides you heard what she said happens if there is a tie, besides a promise is a promise."

"A promise is a promise?" Marcie asked with an odd look.

"I told you I would find a way for you to spank her and she set herself up without knowing it."

"Oh that is too funny." Marcie said with a laugh.

We sat for a while and waited for Marcie to catch her fish and it was taking time. She had caught one and they were biting very slowly for her. That was not the only problem she really had not fished much so the fish had an advantage over her. I was just relaxing and drinking beer when she said, "I wish I had something to do while I was waiting on these stupid fish to hurry up and bite."

"Oh I am sure if you put your mind to it you can think of something to do." I said glancing at her body as I said it.

She took the bait and put her pole down and started to walk toward me when I told her to go back and open the bail on the reel so that we did not lose a pole in the process. When she got over to me she just straddled me and then went down to her knees and began to open my pants to free my cock. "This really is not going to work very well you know." She said as she stood up.

Marcie turned and walked over to where she had been fishing and dropped her pants revealing her glorious ass to me and then leaned against a large boulder that was near the stream. I got to my feet and walked over to her and dropped my pants and began to stroke my cock until it finished getting hard. "I can't believe you lady, you are insatiable aren't you?" I said as I started to put the head of my cock at her entrance.

"I really would rather you fucked my ass but since we don't have any lube I guess my pussy will have to do." Marcie said with a grin as she looked at me.

"Oh it will do just fine from where I am standing." I said as my cock worked its way into her channel.

I had not fucked a woman with this much hair on her pussy in a very long time. My wife keeps hers absolutely void of hair and that is the way I prefer it, but this was a nice change of pace, and besides she was as tight as hell. I began a long slow stroke and she looked to her left and saw her line moving in the water. "I am getting a bite!!"

"We can fish later right now my worm is busy as it is and there is no way I am taking it out." I replied trying to make a joke.

"Oh that was bad you know."

"Sorry"

"Just get back to what you were doing sir so I can get back to fishing." She said as I continued to stroke into her.

I continued to stoke into her very tight and willing pussy and then took some moisture from her and smeared it on her asshole. I slowly slide a finger into her ass. She felt the finger go in and began to shudder again like she had before. I knew without a doubt she was coming all over my cock and her pussy squeezed my cock with each spasm.

It wasn't long and I could not hold out any longer and I started to come. As I did she reached back and under my cock and grabbed my balls and massages them. I was in heaven with this lady and I had to find a way to keep her around for a very long time. Once we were finished I withdrew my cock from her and reached into the bag for towels that I normally carry to clean up from fishing. Today they would just have to serve a different purpose.

We got back to fishing shortly and she did have a fish on the line because it had swallowed the bait. We finally had two. I showed her a trick to catch trout but I told her if she ever used it against me I would paddle her ass just because she deserved it. She agreed and within a few minutes she had the other three fish that she needed. "Why didn't you show that to me before?"

"I wanted to win and besides look what I would have missed out on if I had."

"Oh my we have a tie and I believe that someone is going to have a sore ass when we get back to camp." She said with delight.

We walked back to camp and noticed that Amanda was still out sunning herself. "It must be nice to lie around nude all day in the sun while other folks have to go catch supper," She said again with delight in her voice.

"Oh I see your back. So how many fish did you catch my dear?"

"First tell me how many swats I get with that damn paddle for each fish I lost by." Marcie said setting her up for the kill.

"Oh we usually give five swats for each fish with the paddle but today I think we are going to make that 5 with the hand and the paddle." Amanda said looking at me and laughing. "Wouldn't you agree sweetheart?" she said looking at me.

"If that is what you think is fair I am not going to get into the middle of this." I said wanting to stay clear of what was about to happen. I really don't know what happened to Marcie when Amanda said what she did about changing the rules but something did. She was a different person from that point on the rest of the evening. It was like she had been pushed once too often and now she was going to finally push back.

"Wow do you think that's enough? Why don't you just stick a great big butt plug up my ass and leave it there for an hour while you fuck your husband too." Marcie said that like she knew Amanda would bite and did she ever.

"Why that is a wonderful idea sweetheart I am glad you thought of it we can do that as well. Now how many fish did you catch?" Amanda said as she was walking over to get ready for Marcie's spanking.

"Oh I only caught five." Marcie said with a smile.

"Wait a minute you can only catch five...it was starting to sink in...how many did you catch?" She said turning to me.

"I caught five as well sweetheart." I said with a grin on my face.

"You two set me up and you know it." Amanda said as she pointed to both of us.

Marcie looked at her and said, "Oh it was okay when it was my ass on the block but now that it's your ass someone is setting you up?"

Amanda looked at her and knew that she was the one that pushed this, and yes Marcie had set her up in a way, but Amanda was ready to pounce and now she knew it was her ass on the line. "Looks to me like we have a winner, and she is getting 50 slaps with my hand and 50 with a paddle. Not to mention the great big butt plug that goes up her ass while I am fucking her husband." Marcie said as she patted the bench she was going to have Amanda over.

Amanda's head went down in defeat as she walked to the bench and laid over it. Marcie made her lay on it lengthwise so that her head was on the end but her legs could straddle the bench. It made her ass open up and gave Marcie a chance to really have some fun with her ass, and she was going to do it. This little wench was devious, much more devious than I thought she was in the beginning, and I believe more devious than Amanda ever thought as well.

Marcie looked over at me with a smile as she began to smack Amanda on the ass. She was at least not hitting her very hard and I hope if the situation ever changes Amanda remembers that. Marcie was giving her a slap on the ass about every five seconds so that Amanda's brain had a chance to process each and every one of them. I was glad that I was not the one that was on the bench I knew that for sure. Amanda was just grunting and groaning with each slap but I am not sure if part of that was just for Marcie's benefit. I had slapped Amanda much harder than that and never heard a peep out of her.

Once Marcie had given her the slaps with her hand she walked over and picked up the paddle and began to again give her a slap. This time she waited about ten seconds between slaps so that she could draw it out longer. She was not hitting Amanda very hard with the leather paddle either which made me believe that she just wanted to show her dominance over her more than anything. I wondered if Marcie actually got off on the power she had of Amanda at this point.

It was almost ten minutes later when Marcie finally gave Amanda her last shot with the paddle and Amanda just laid there and said nothing. Marcie simply said, "Okay where is that great big butt plug that is going up her ass?"

I heard a dull sounding "Oh God." from Amanda.

Marcie looked at me and asked where the toy bag was and I pointed to it sitting by the camper. She walked over to it and opened it looking for a large butt plug. "Is this all the stuff you brought with you?"

"No there is another bag inside under the sink." I said in reply which drew another sigh from Amanda.

"Now this is more like it." Marcie said as she walked out the door to the camper.

She pulled out a butt plug that was 2.5 inches in diameter and said, "Now this is what I call a butt plug and I think I know just the place to put it."

Marcie walked to the other bag and got the bottle of lube out and opened it placing some lube on her finger. She looked at Amanda's red ass and patted it for effect. She then ran her lubed finger over her asshole a couple of times and then shoved her finger into Amanda's ass in one stroke. Amanda had no trouble taking the finger since she was used to ass play but she knew this was far from over. Marcie stroked Amanda's ass with her finger for a short time and then added more lube and another finger. Amanda had no problem with this as well, and Marcie did not know that Amanda was used to having toys in her ass almost the size of the plug, but she had never had that one in her ass before.

Marcie added another finger to Amanda's ass and continued to stroke them in slowly allowing her to get used to them. When she finally decided that she was ready for the plug she called me over to lube it up, as she continued to stroke in and out of Amanda's ass. Once I lubed it up she pulled her fingers from Amanda's ass and watched it gape in front of her.

Marcie placed the plug at Amanda's quivering asshole and told her to push or it would be more difficult to get the plug in. Amanda pushed and Marcie was finally able to get the plug in as Amanda lay on the bench and shook from the intrusion and the fact that she had an orgasm. It may have been an anal orgasm but I was not going to bother to ask her at this point. All I knew was that Amanda continued to move up and down on the bench and I asked Marcie if I could place a pillow under her hips. Marcie acquiesced and told me to go ahead. The pillow allowed Amanda's ass to go up a bit higher, and while giving her a softer place for her hips it allowed me a better view of the plug in her ass as well.

While I was admiring my wife's ass with the plug firmly seated into it, Marcie walked over to me grabbed me by my cock like it was a leash, and led me over to where my wife lay. She looked at Amanda and said, "Maybe you should have gone fishing today and this wonderful cock would be going up your ass honey."

Hearing Marcie say that made me wish that Amanda had gone fishing today and maybe my decision to help Marcie was wrong. I did not have time to dwell on that fact however since Marci walked over to the bench where my wife was lying, bent over and grabbed the edges and spread her legs wide. "Okay sir here it is and you better fuck my ass well, or I will fuck hers for you."

I somehow knew this was a game for Marci but for my wife and I playing around was just that, playing around. We were not so into this that we could not determine real from fantasy and I was still not sure if Marcie was capable of that or not. I did not want Marcie to have a reason to fuck Amanda so I looked into Amanda's eyes as I grabbed Marcie's hips. I gave her a slight nod so she knew what needed to happen and she smiled at me. No man could have a greater spouse than I do. I reached down to Marci's pussy and drew moisture up over her asshole. I shoved my cock into her pussy and stroked about three times in order to get it wet and then placed the tip against her pucker and shoved. I was not gentle about it and I did not use any lube other than her secretions. If she wanted to be fucked then she was going to get fucked.

I pounded into Marci's ass with as much grit and determination as I could manage and I did not stop until my cock spurted several streams of come into her ass. There was no love in this or flowery this and that. She got what she asked for and that was to be taken and fucked and used. Maybe in Marci's mind she needed to be used. I knew that she was broken when I pulled out and she started to cry. Then I thought to myself what the hell have I done.

I helped Marci to sit down and I also pulled the plug from Amanda's ass. Amanda was relieved and so was I when she started to comfort Marci as they sat on the bench. "It's okay Marci...It's okay...I understand more than you know." My wife whispered to Marci as she placed her arm around her. I was glad she knew something because I had absolutely no clue what the hell was going on. My wife had figured out that we set her up to lose and she was not upset about it in fact she thought it was great. My wife really is a magnificent lady and sex play with her is out of this world fantastic. She looked at Marci and said, "It's okay Marci I have a plan on how to get even with both of you and one of you is going to get a ride that they have never taken with me before."

When she said that I had knots in my stomach because I heard a train coming in my direction and someone had switched the lines so it came straight at me. I did not know what or when but I knew I was going to get it, but I did not know what. Amanda continued to comfort Marci and soon they were chatting like nothing had happened. Marci even told Amanda that she could not believe that I took her like that. "I can't believe that he did that to me...it was exactly what I wanted to have happen...how did he know?" Marci told her as they talked.

"Dean is very adept at reading people and he will do what he thinks you need even if you don't realize it yourself at the time." Amanda said as she ran her hands through Marcie's hair.

I had a feeling that my services were no longer required in this matter so I quietly walked away to allow Amanda and Marcie to discuss what had happened and if it was indeed what Marci was wanting or needed.

I finally decided to go into the camper and watch some TV and have a drink. I had not heard anything from either of them for about two hours so I went to bed figuring I could catch up in the morning. When I woke the following morning I again had Amanda on one side and Marci on the other. I figured whatever they talked about must have cleared the air and things were good. I was not even sure things were bad since I stayed away I was just hoping that what I had done did not cause a problem between Marci, my wife, and myself.

I lay in bed for a while till I felt my wife start to stir and I decided I would get up to make breakfast. I was not in the kitchen long when she walked up and put her arms around my waist and gave me a hug. "Are we good?" I asked obviously with some concern.