Fishing Trip Booty Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh we are better than good we are fantastic." She replied with her arms still wrapped around me.

"Okay I was just a little concerned."

"What did you have to be concerned about?" She asked.

"You are kidding right?"

"No, really, what were you concerned about?"

"What we did with Marci or better yet what I did to Marci."

"You did exactly what Marci asked you to do and that makes you concerned." She said as she let go and looked at my face.

"Well yeah, I have never had someone fall apart and cry afterword's you know. We have never really allowed others to play with us much so her crying kind of un-nerved me a little I guess. I hoped I didn't hurt her."

"Oh you didn't hurt her and the tears were not from euphoria or sadness they were more of a release for her. She felt like she was worthwhile because you took the time to do exactly as she wanted you too and that had never happened before."

"How the hell can a woman that attractive be married for that long and not feel like she was wanted or worthwhile?"

"Her husband does not look at her like we do, it's that simple."

"Do you have a brick?"

"What do you need a brick for?"

"So I can smack her husband upside the head. He is a major idiot."

"It's okay sweetheart so are you?"

"Now why would you say that?"

"Because you are male and you're all major idiots at one time or another."

"Thanks, way to build my ego."

"Oh you're welcome, glad to help."

We sat and talked for about an hour and then Marci finally appeared. She had on a little skirt and a neat little top that clearly showed her nipples were hard and she just got up. "What are we going to do today?" she asked.

My wife piped up and said, "We have decided to take a side trip into Wisconsin to look at shops because my husband just loves to do that for me."

As soon as she said it I started to feel sick and I acted like I was going to heave on the spot. I must have been a good actor because Marci actually thought I was sick while my wife just looked at me and said, "Here is how you fix it," as she smacked me on the back of the head.

I did not want to go look at antique crap today or any day for that matter. I would rather stay here and fish but I knew it wasn't going to happen so I went into the camper and got some clothes that were presentable, leaving my underwear there, and walked back out to where the girls were at. "Are we ready to go then?"

Amanda jumped up and ran to the camper to change. She came out with a skirt and blouse just as Marci had and we got in the truck and headed across the border. We looked at shops for most of the day and I was bored to death. My wife told me one more store and then we could go to the cheese mart and go home. I wanted to start at the cheese mart but she knows if we do that I will use that as an excuse to say we need to get it back to camp. That only worked once but it was a great idea at the time. We walked into the last antique store and started to look around when something caught my eye as I was walking through the store. They had an antique hairbrush sitting under a glass case and it was lovely. It had an ivory handle and a really nice wooden case to keep it in. As I was looking at it my wife came by so I looked at something else because I wanted that brush and I did not want her to know that I was buying it.

The lady behind the counter smiled when my wife walked away and said, "Would you like to look at it now sir?"

"How did you know what I was looking at?"

"You weren't exactly hiding the fact."

"Okay you got me there. Let me see it while she is in the other room."

The sales lady handed it to me and said, "Here you might want to read this old note that goes with it while you are looking at it."

I looked over the brush and it was really well made. It knew it had to be very old. I opened the note and it said, "If you purchase this hairbrush I hope it brings as much joy and happiness as it did to my husband and I. See that it is used properly like my husband did and you will know what I mean." The note was signed L.L. Thomas.

I knew I had to have this thing but I did not want to make it appear that way so I nonchalantly asked the lady how much the brush was and she replied. "You know I have had about a 50 people look at that brush and read the note and you are the first person to ever ask how much I wanted for it."

"How long have you had it?" I asked.

"It came in with a bunch of stuff ten years ago and has sat in the same place all this time."

"Well I would like to purchase it so I am not going to beat around the bush about it, tell me what I owe you."

She started to laugh when I asked and then she told me to look at the brush again. I looked at her and then back at the brush a couple of times and then told her, "I am sorry, I guess I don't understand what you are trying to tell me."

"Take the brush from the box and look inside." She responded.

I took out the brush and under it was another note. I opened it and it read; "This brush is to be given to the first person who asks its price. I have paid to store it for that long. L. L."

I thanked the lady just as Amanda and Marci walked up and she placed it in a bag for me. "What did you buy sweetheart?" Amanda asked.

"I did not buy anything."

"I just saw the lady put it in a bag for you."

"That may be but I did not buy anything if you don't believe me ask her yourself."

My wife looked at the lady and she also told her that I did not buy anything so she just paid for her stuff and we headed to the cheese mart.

We did not spend long at the cheese mart simply because that is about all they sell and you can only buy so much cheese. We headed back to the campground and talked about what we were going to do for the rest of the day. "I am going fishing." I announced.

Amanda looked at me and said, "Me too." Marcie kind of had a look on her face and said, "I guess I will hang out at camp then."

I looked at her and asked why she had to stay at camp and she told me she did not want to be the third wheel and thought we deserved some alone time. I did not want to argue with her logic but she is our guest so I told her to wipe the pouty lip off her face and go with us. As we walked Amanda looked at both of us and said, "We are just going to fish today, no games, no bets, just fish. You too got it."

We both shook our heads and headed in opposite directions to fish telling everyone that when we each had our limits we would just head back to camp to wait for the others.

I headed to my favorite fishing hole on the stream to see if I could get lucky and catch my five without taking all day. I was fortunate that there was not anyone on that fishing hole and I sat down and within a fairly short time I had my fish. I always love to make five casts and catch five fish and some days are that way. I met Marcie on my way out and she had not caught any fish yet and she told me that Amanda was just down the stream a little ways and she had 3 already. By the time I reached her she was reeling in a fourth so she only needed one more. She asked if I had seen Marcie and I told her that she was headed upstream but did not have any fish yet. My wife casted out again and we sat and talked again about the other night. She told me not to worry about things since everything was okay between all of us. Her pole took a dip and she hooked her last trout. We packed up and headed toward the camper trying to decide who was going to have to clean the fish.

Amanda still wanted to know what I purchased earlier in the day and I again told her that I did not buy anything. She seemed a little bit irritated at that and finally said, "Tell you what you show me what you bought today and I will clean the fish."

I could not leave this alone because if I was going to show her I was really going to show her what I had and how it worked. I had my wife alone for the first time since we got here and I wanted to play. "I will make you a deal, if you clean the fish I will show you what I brought home today, but I get to show you my way." I said hoping that this would be the best catch of the day yet.

"You got a deal, you go get it and I will start cleaning fish." She replied.

"It doesn't work that way. You clean the fish and then I show it to you." I said with a grin.

"It will take longer that way."

"Why is that?"

"I will need a shower after I clean the fish."

"No problem I will wait in the camper for you while you take your shower and then you come out and I will show you what I brought home."

"You mean what you bought" She quipped.

"No, I mean what I brought home."

"Have it your way then."

"Remember you said that honey, I will have it my way." I said laughing.

Amanda went out and cleaned the fish and then walked right past me to the shower. She was not in there very long and she walked out dressed in a little pair of shorts and a tube top that she knows just gives me an instant hard on and sat down and said, "Okay let's see what you bought today."

"Like I told you before honey I did not buy anything today but here is what I brought home."

"Amanda opened the wooden box and looked at the oval shaped hairbrush with the beautiful ivory handle and looked at me. This thing must have cost a fortune." She said looking it over.

"Amanda do me a favor and read the note that was on top of it."

She read the note and then looked at me and then I said, "Okay now read the note that was under the brush after you took it out."

She reached into the box and grabbed the second note and read it, and then read it again. "You actually didn't pay anything for this?" She had a questioning look on her face as she said it.

"I told you I did not buy anything today I only brought something home. You told me to have it my way and I am going to do that right now."

"You know that Marci will be back anytime don't you?"

"Yes I do and if she is smart she will just take a shower and wait for me to finish or her ass will be as red as yours is going to be. Now take off your clothes and get over my lap."

"Do I need to take all of them off?"

"Yes"

Amanda proceeded to pull off her shorts and then she took the tube top off right over her head and then walked over to where I was sitting. She handed me the brush and I said, "You know the lady that gave this to us expects me to use this on you right?"

"I know I read the note."

I don't know how many you are going to receive this time sweetheart but it will be enough so that next time I tell you something you will listen to me and trust that what I said was the truth."

I began to swat Amanda's ass with the brush over and over again. I did not have to deliver hard slaps since the brush weighed more than any brush we had ever owned. It did have a wonderful splat, splat, splat, sound to it as each swat hit her ass. I had been swatting her ass for about 5 minutes and the door opened and Marcie walked in.

With Amanda over my lap receiving swat after swat with the hairbrush and her ass turning a nice shade of red Marcie kept right on walking toward the shower. When Marcie walked out of the shower Amanda was still over my lap but her legs were spread wide and I had my fingers planted in Amanda's pussy trying my best to allow her to come. Marcie sat down in a chair not too far away and just watched in silence as I continued to stroke Amanda's pussy and play with her clit.

I could tell that Marcie wanted to be involved in this scene and I was actually trying to decide if I wanted that to happen when she rose from her chair and pulled Amanda's ass cheeks apart. She looked at me and I nodded not really knowing for sure what she was going to do. What she did surprised the hell out of me as she placed her mouth squarely over Amanda's asshole and shoved her tongue up her ass. Amanda immediately began to shake and her orgasm soon followed. I am not sure who was more shocked that she did it, her or me.

Once Amanda had calmed down she stood up and went to Marcie and she held her face and kissed her and simply said, "Thanks."

It was time to relax so we went outside and started a fire and just sat around and talked for the rest of the evening. Well two of us sat. Amanda stood up for most of it for some reason. Amanda finally came over and said that she was tired but before we decided to retire she asked me to put lotion on her ass which I did and when we woke the next morning she was still sleeping with her ass in the air.

We only had today left for our trip since we would be leaving the next morning. I don't believe that any of us wanted to go but unfortunately that is the reality of the situation. Marcie was in a pouty mood since she knew our time was getting close and Amanda asked her why she was so down about the fact that we had to go home. She replied, "because my time with the two of you is about over and I doubt I will get the opportunity again."

Amanda looked her straight in the face and said, "You live across the street from us what are you talking about?"

"I know I do but it's not like I can just run over and ask you to spank and fuck my ass and then run back home."

"Why not?" Amanda replied.

"You mean I can come over and play?"

"I sure don't have a problem with it and you know Dean is going to be delighted."

"Wow, I thought that this was a once in a lifetime thing."

"Not if you don't want it to be."

I looked at the ladies and told them I was going to go fishing and I would be back later. They could continue their talk without me.

"You know leaving us here together may be a dangerous thing for you." Amanda quipped at me.

"Why is that?"

"We might come up with something to do to you while you're gone you know."

"If you do I will just take care of the two of you later."

I did not know it at the time but the two of them did plot out what they wanted to do to me and I had no idea what it was going to be. I actually thought it was all talk and I was dead wrong. When I got back to the camper I noticed that they were nowhere to be found. I grabbed a beer and sat down in the shade until they returned.

When they came bouncing into camp they had smiles on their faces and they asked if I was ready to play. I told them I was perfectly happy sitting in the shade with a cold beer. They both looked at me with those pouty little faces and said that they had been planning the whole time I was gone and they had plans for me. I knew that whatever they planned could be a problem because my wife has been trying to get a chance to bust my ass in more ways than one for quite some time. I had never even thought about letting here until now. I drank a couple more beers and it was enough to take the edge off and they both grabbed an arm and pulled me from the chair. "Let us show you what we are going to do to you tonight?" My wife said as Marcie giggled.

They walked me down the path and when we came around the bend I saw the bench and my wife walked up to me and whispered in my ear, "You know I have always wanted a chance at your ass sweetheart just as you wanted mine. Tonight it is my turn and I promise when I am through with you that you will enjoy everything that I do or I will never ask you to do it again."

The only thing I could say to myself was "shit, shit, shit," because, those were the exact words I said to her, almost to a tee when I started to play with here ass. I could say nothing and I knew it. I just hoped I was man enough to take what she would do to me since I would be a hypocrite in my own eyes and hers if I told her no.

She took me by the hand and walked me over to the bench just like a lamb to slaughter. Now I knew how she felt when I did this to her. I did not know for certain what she would do, but I was certain that my ass would be sore, and my asshole would feel different than it did right now.

She did not just simply place me over the bench, she laid me lengthwise on it and then once my ass was in the air and my head was down she went behind me and fastened restraints of some type around my ankles so that I could not move. Marcie moved to my wrists and applied the same types of restraints as well.

She walked up behind me and patted me on the ass. Oh she was going to make me remember every last thing I had done to her. The worst part was that my cock was now hard and I could not say that what she was doing to me did not arouse something in me. This was my wife, my lover, and my confidant, and she was going to make me hers, and I had to endure it one way or another.

While she patted my ass she told me that she would not do anything to me that I had not done to her already. Oh that really made me feel better and I was as nervous as hell. She said that she wanted to have Marcie help her with this since she was also involved with us now. I knew I was in trouble. "In order to make sure that we have time for everything we want to do to you sweetheart we are going to start here at the bench and finish in the bedroom."

Marcie stood on my right side and Amanda on my left. The spanking started almost immediately. They did not hit me very hard in the beginning but they knew what they were doing. Amanda said, "We aren't sure how many swats you are going to get this evening honey I guess we will tell you when we think you have had enough." Here we go again the same thing I had told her before at some point in time. The spanking continued and they started to build using harder swats as they went.

Marcie finally stopped and said, "My hand is starting to hurt do you think we can take a little break?"

"Sure why not we have all night." Amanda answered.

While they stood around I knew Amanda was up to something and I suddenly felt cold around my asshole. I knew she was going to breach it when her finger started to circle it and then she shoved a finger into my ass in one thrust.

"Now that didn't hurt did it sweetheart." Amanda said with a laugh.

"I think it's time to add another one." Marcie said as she walked up and also placed a finger next to Amanda's.

These two women had thought this through. Once they each had a finger in they took turns pushing them in and out so that I always had a finger in my ass.

"I think he is ready for another one don't you Marcie?" Amanda said as she plunged another finger into my ass.

"No I think he needs two." Marcie said as she also put another finger in.

They see sawed back and forth giggling the entire time. Suddenly they both pulled their fingers free without any warning. The spanking started again only this time it was much harder than before. They did not spank me long and I welcomed the respite until I saw them out of the corner of my eye grab two leather paddles and walk behind me.

The paddles on my ass felt like fire and I was sure that I could not take much of this. The constant slap, slap, slap, slap, of the paddles drove me nuts. I knew when each stroke would fall and they made sure to keep up the rhythm they had started.

Finally Amanda said, "I think he needs another break."

What an understatement that was. I had come dripping from my cock and I was sure that I would never get an erection again. I felt Amanda walk up behind me and tell me that she had a little present for my ass. All I heard after that was. "Push" and I knew that she was pushing the larger plug that she had to endure into my ass. I had never had anything that large in my ass before and Amanda knew it. She was going to test my limits just as I had tested hers. The only difference was that I had gone up in steps where she had gone from small to large and I felt it immediately. I thought that when this was over that my asshole would never be the same.

"Are you comfortable sweetheart?" Amanda asked when she saw me humping the bench and come dripping from my cock.