Fishing Trip Booty Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did not answer so she slapped me hard on the ass till I did. It's almost funny how things like that come back to haunt you. I had done the same thing to her. "Yes dear I am fine," was all I could say.

"I promise you that I will not put anything bigger than that in your ass tonight if that helps to relieve some concern sweetheart." Amanda said with a chuckle.

I would have believed her except for that chuckle. "Now we are going to give you 10 swats each with the paddle and then we are going to go back to the camper and our comfortable bed to finish off the night. I hope that you enjoy these." Amanda said just before the slaps started again.

Thank God they only gave me ten each because they were the sharpest slaps I had received since we started and my ass was on fire. They both took delight in making sure that each slap also hit the butt plug that was firmly lodged up my ass. When they had finished they took out lotion and dumped it on my ass and started to rub it in. They also made sure to rub it on my cock and balls till they had me as hard as a rock. Of course when they had me at that point they stopped and started to take the bindings off my wrists and ankles.

They helped me to stand and then Marcie said, "Oh we forgot to take out the plug."

"That's okay it's not too far to the camper he can carry it back for us." My wife said with glee in her voice.

When we arrived at the camper Amanda made me bend over so she could remove the plug from my ass. Once it was out she looked at me and said, "I hope I was not too hard on you sweetheart because there are two ladies out here who need your hard cock and we need it now."

I walked into the camper and both ladies came to me and we spent the rest of the night fucking, sucking, and anything else we could think of until we could not go any longer. I woke the next morning in a maze of arms and legs and I couldn't be happier about it. The worst of it was having to get up and pack to go home. As I started to get out of bed Amanda looked at me and said, "You know I could get used to vacations like this and Marcie and I are planning another one and just so you know you're invited.