Five Amigos Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,972 Followers

"You know Carla after this evening I'm not sure I can keep my hands to myself," Sarah said as she opened her car door. A nervousness came over as she wondered how her friend would react to her confession.

"I know just what you mean. I've been horny the whole time they've been here. I'll make you a deal. I don't plan on doing anything but if one or both of us gives into temptation we'll keep it our secret," Carla was smiling with thoughts of lust filling her head. Part of her was determined to have some major fun and she had the feeling that part would end up winning the war between lust and respectability.

Sarah was glad they had made this agreement as she was sure that lust would conquer all for her. Neither lady knew how they would handle five guys or get around Kim but just knowing that one way or another they would bed the guys was enough for now. After dinner that evening Rick showed Sarah the video of the activities in the house

She fidgeted as they looked on, not saying a word. Keeping her mouth shut was the best course of action until she found out where Rick was going with it. As Rick saw his wife lift up her t-shirt for the first time to wipe her sweat his libido raced out of control. He wrapped his strong arms around her stomach from behind and passionately nibbled on her neck and ear as the group on the screen hugged.

"Gawd, that is so sexy! I can't believe the way you tease those boys. I want to see more of it though," he whispered hoarsely in her ear. His hands traveled under her shirt and onto her tits. He pinched her nipples as they watched the boys leave and receive their slaps on the butt. Sarah was squirming in her seat.

Then, Rick yanked her shirt over her head and shoved his wife to the floor and quickly stripped himself. When he pulled off her shorts and panties he couldn't believe how soaked she was down there. Their bodies quickly became entwined in animalistic fervor. Her husband swiftly kissed, licked and bit down Sarah's body until they had their mouths working furiously on one another's genitals.

Honey poured out of Sarah's pussy as Rick sucked and licked her to one orgasm after another. As she sucked his cock visions of the boy's pricks crept into her mind. Suddenly she hollered out, "Rick fuck me, fuck me now; my pussy is on fire!"

As she licked her own honey off of Rick's face he rolled her over so that she was on top of him. His cock seemed to find its own way into her pussy and soon she was riding him hard and fast. Her boobs bounced wildly as she pounded her pussy up and down on his flagpole. His fingers clawed into her ass as he held on for the ride of his life.

It didn't take long for both of them to erupt in thunderous orgasms. As Rick's cock slipped limply out of Sarah's cunt she fell down beside him. Her ass cheeks still had pink hand prints from where he had mauled her rump. He whispered, "Seeing you with those boys made me hotter than I've been since last summer when you fucked John and Mark on our camping trip."

Sarah gasped out loud. She didn't think Rick knew about that weekend's activity. She wondered had John or Mark told or even worse had her cousin Ellen tattled on her. She decided to play dumb for a minute until Rick played all of his cards. She asked, "What are you talking about Rick?"

"Well, I guess Paul and I got back from fishing a little earlier than you and Ellen expected that Saturday morning. As we came up the path we heard screams and started to run until we realized it was the sound of fucking. So, we hid in the bushes and watched the boys fuck the two of you," he said with excitement in his voice.

"You never said anything until now, why?" Sarah was confused at Rick's silence. She thought that Rick would have boiled over and maybe even divorced her after seeing her with her nephew.

"I don't know, maybe it was the fact that Paul and I got so fucking turned on at just watching our ladies play with their toys. I felt guilty at being a voyeur but it was so damn exciting. We decided to make noise and come out when you started playing with Mark. We wanted you to save some for later." he confessed.

"So you wanted another show? Is that why you guys went back to the store to get steaks so you could watch again?" Sarah was nervous and excited by this off beat discussion it was making her very hot for some reason thinking of Rick watching her fuck the two boys. She snuggled tighter against him.

"Fuck yes we did. We raced to the store and were back to camp in about 45 minutes. We got one hell of a show as we looked into the tents. You were so fucking sexy riding like a cowgirl on Mark's cock. I couldn't help myself and jacked off watching you. When you were finished we hid in the trees until you left for the showers." Rick waited for her reaction.

"I didn't know I married a voyeur. Does this mean you want us to continue to tease the five boys?" Looking at Rick's cock she knew the answer as it was rock hard pointing at the ceiling. She began lightly running her hand up and down its length as her pussy began leaking its juices again.

"Oh yes, Sarah, tease those lads without mercy. It is fucking exciting to see how aroused my sexy wife can make other guys," he gasped at her touch and reached to her boobs and pinched her nipples. Sarah kissed her husband softly on the lips.

"You know we are playing with fire here. If we tease and play too much things could get out of hand. You realize that don't you?" She gave his cock an extra hard squeeze to emphasize her point.

"Well, if they do it won't be anything I haven't seen before; in which case you'll just have to deliver Carla's pussy to me." Rick was joking about Carla but wanted Sarah to know he knew the chances he was taking in allowing her to tease the boys further. Sarah slid on top of her man and sucked his cock into her mouth with her pussy in his face.

"Well then, will my pussy do for now," she cooed putting an end to their odd conversation. Rick dove in and lapped up his wife's cunt as she deep throated him. The next morning Rick surprised Sarah when he handed her one of her halter tops that she hadn't worn in years as it was too small and suggested that she wear it at the house that afternoon. Blushing she asked him if he were sure and stuffed it in her purse.

hotpup
hotpup
1,972 Followers
12