Five Girls, a Guy, and a Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnsemRai
AnsemRai
1,118 Followers

The three of us cracked up laughing at the absurdity of the situation, then Dawn sucked my cum out of her sister as if it were an everyday occurrence and we made plans for the following night. We were going to a local restaurant then a movie. Pretty traditional. I wondered if she puts out on a first date. Paige entered the room right as I was leaving so I went and had a quick shower, followed by quickly packing all my things.

Our parents arrived at 6:30 sharp and after some chit chat we set off on the lengthy car trip home. The girls played silly car games the whole way home, but I didn't participate. All I could think about was my date with Dawn which I was inexplicably nervous for and whether or not Paige would let me fuck her again when we got home.

AnsemRai
AnsemRai
1,118 Followers