Five Nights Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used my hands to spread her labia, put my lips inside hers and clamped down and sucked, hard, drawing her juices out of her cunt, tasting them flowing into my mouth, loving her delectable nectar. Then I sucked her lips into my mouth, pulling on them, sucking hard, before I trailed up to her clit. Her big clit was standing up, and I pulled back the hood with my thumbs, exposing it completely, and then circled it with my tongue, making her squeal. I flicked it, lightly, then harder, and her hips pulsed up to me and she gasped, and then shouted when I clamped down and began sucking on her hardened nub. It was practically the size of a hard nipple, I could feel it between my lips, and I sucked and licked it vigorously, trying hard to make her cum. She thrashed under my mouth, screaming filth as I worked her towards hr orgasm.

"Fuck! Fucking lick my cunt, fuck boy! You filthy cock sucker, suck my clit! Suck it like you suck cock! Make me cum!" I slipped two fingers inside her, found her G-spot and began rubbing as I sucked and licked her wonderful love button. Mike was sucking and pinching her nipples while his dick recovered. "Yes! Fuck me and lick me! Make me cum in your mouth! Suck my slut pussy!" Her breathing became short, ragged, and I knew she was getting close to cumming. I pulled my fingers out and slipped my tongue back to her ass, digging the tip of my tongue inside. "Yeah! Lick my ass, you bastard! Get your fucking tongue up my ass and fuck me with it! Oh, your tongue is so hot, so-o-o good up my ass!" I took a last push into her ass as deep as I could go, then went back to her cunt, and licked her juices out, my fingers stoking her clit, and she came, her juices spilling out, flooding my mouth as she panted and cried out. I eased off her clit, keeping my tongue inside, slurping up her honey. Then, as she began to come down, I moved my tongue back to her clit, and rammed my fingers back inside her. Just as her orgasm receded I brought it back, harder this time, and she released her legs, holding my head with her thighs, and she yelled uncontrollably as a stream of hot girl cum shot out of her, splashing my face, and I moved my mouth over her to catch it, feeling the spray shooting into my mouth, splashing and filling me.

I was delirious as I drank her cum and felt it splashing on my lips and face, trying to swallow the tangy treat and not miss any, failing, trying to hold my breath as it shot into my face, up my nose. It stopped then, but she was still cumming, squeezing my head, until finally her legs relaxed and she released me, and her hips fell back to the floor. The rug beneath her was soaked, and the room smelled strongly of musky cunt and girl cum. I was heady with the aroma, and my cock was ready to explode. She stood up on wobbly legs and stumbled to the bed, plopping onto her back.

"Fuck me, now!" she demanded, and I moved forward and plowed straight into her. Her slick lips were wide open and her hole gaped at me, red and eager. Her pussy felt like liquid fire as I slid in until my balls were pressed against her ass, and I ground the base of my cock onto her still hard clit, feeling my cockhead bumping against her cervix, and banging from the back to the front of her insides. Once I was fully inserted and she had accepted my shaft, I drew back, slowly, until just the head was inside, then drove full in again, smashing my pelvis to hers. I did this several more times, forcing breath from her body with each thrust. I stopped after a few, and looked at her face for a reaction.

She grinned. "That all you got, pussy boy?" I grinned back and then started jack-hammering into her, long thrusts, hard and full, grunting, giving her the most forceful pounding I could. I felt her pussy flush with fluid as I did, and knew that she was as turned on by the near-violent fucking as I was. Mike climbed onto the bed kneeling above her head, and laid his hardening cock on her face as he reached for her nipples to pull them away from her body, almost lifting her chest from the bed. She shouted out, urging us both. "Abuse my nipples, you fuck! Pound me! Fuck me as hard as you can, my cunt loves it!" Mike inched up and stifled her filthy talk by dropping his balls to her mouth, muffling her. She mumbled as she sucked them in. I continued to pound her, the impact sending ripples through her body.

After a few minutes I needed a rest, and pulled out, waving Mike to my spot and switching with him, but at the side of her head. As he slipped into her pussy I stuffed my cock, wet with her juices, into her mouth. "You like that?" I asked as she sucked. "You like the taste of your slut cunt on my cock?" She moaned on my shaft, sucking her flavor off, pumping her head. Mike pounded her as hard as I had, and when he needed a rest he tapped me, and we switched again. As I slipped back into her gaping pussy, I heard Mike bouncing his cock on her tongue.

"Your pussy is taking a beating, cunt," he told her. I saw her tongue reaching out to his cock, her juices splashing onto her face as he slapped his shaft down on her mouth. "You like his cock, don't you? You like having another man fucking your hot pussy while you suck me, don't you, you filthy slut?" He shoved his rod into her mouth, pushing it all the way in, making her gag. I felt her pussy flush with juice again, and realized she loved the abuse. I reached for her tits and pulled them the way I had seen Mike do it, pinching her nipples hard, pulling them up, away from her body, stretching her tits. I thought I might hurt her, I swear, but I pulled as I pounded her, and she came on my cock as I fucked her. Her cum scream was muffled by Mike's cock. I felt my climax beginning, and released her nipples. They were swollen and hard, and her tits jiggled as I built to my orgasm, felling my balls tighten and prepare to launch my hot semen into her.

She pulled off Mike's cock, and turned to me. "Yeah! Fuck me! Cum in my cunt, fill my fucking hole with your cum! Shoot it in me! Fill me!" That sent me over the edge, and my balls erupted, shooting my cream out of me, splashing inside her. I bellowed as I came, shooting blast after blast of my built up load, filling her to overflowing, finally coming to rest with my cock fully inside her, feeling the slick heat of our combined juices, and catching my breath.

She rose up on her elbows, and pushed me out, sitting up, and pushing Mike down on his back. In an instant she was throwing a leg over him, dropping her fucked and dripping pussy to his face. "Lick it out, bitch," she told him, and I watched from behind her as Mike's tongue extended into her open hole, and huge gobs of cum came spilling out into his mouth. She cooed and talked to him as he licked my cum from her cunt. "That's it, baby. Eat that cum from me, you nasty cum lover. Lick me out, get all of his cum. Yeah, get your tongue inside and clean all his nasty cum from my slutty cunt, yeah."

She motioned to me to come around to face her, and took my softening cock in her hand, brought it to her mouth, and sucked me clean, swallowing our combined juices as Mike sucked my cum from his wife's fuck hole. When she finished she looked up at me and smiled, and patted my stomach, and got up off Mike's face. She turned and bent to him, and kissed him licking around his lips, sharing the delicious treat she'd fed him. Then she came to me and kissed me, tasting of pussy juice and cum. I felt her tongue teasing mine, flicking inside my mouth, so different from the forceful kisses from earlier that evening. After a minute she stopped, looked at both of us, and took a deep breath. She dropped back onto the bed, laying on her back, and giggled.

"Damn, that was good!" she exclaimed. We laughed with her, Mike still on his back. I shifted back to the headboard and sat, relaxing. She was right, it was good. She rolled to her side, one arm under her head, the other between her legs, rubbing lightly. "O-oo, I could come again," she told us. Her breasts hung slightly down, and she looked perfectly delicious. I understood Mike's appreciation for Sue then, seeing Marybeth looking sated and comfortable. I felt a surge of affection for them both, but more for her, something more than our friendship, close to love. I grinned.

"What are you grinning at, goofy?" she asked.

"Nothing," I replied, "just feeling good."

"I hear that," Mike said to the ceiling.

She slapped my leg playfully, then stroked Mike's. "You boys were wonderful. That was a serious fucking you gave me, and you were both really good about fulfilling my fantasy." She raised her eyebrows. "So far,' she added.

"No saying no," Mike said. I lowered my head, a little sheepish. I had sucked his cock.

"Oh, Mike, look, Jason is a little shy. Because I made you suck Mike's cock? Or because you enjoyed it?" she laughed. Mike chuckled. Despite myself, I laughed a little, too. "Mike's not embarrassed about eating my creampie, are you, honey?"

We chatted a little longer, teasing each other -- well, mostly Marybeth teasing us, until she told us to clean up and get ready for round two. She got up off the bed and I watched her ass as she made her way to the bathroom. Mike excused himself, and asked if he could use my bathroom to get ready, saying he'd need some time. I told him I'd shower up here after Marybeth, and he left, grabbing a small overnight bag.

I lay back and relaxed, remembering what I'd done, and wondering what part two would be like.

Marybeth came out, wrapped in a towel, and didn't seem surprised to see me alone. She kissed my cheek as I went to the bathroom to clean up. After finishing, I toweled dry and wrapped it around me and came out. Mike wasn't there yet, and Sue sat at the vanity, brushing her hair, the towel pooled at her lap. I watched her breasts move as she brushed, and felt a stirring under my towel. She noticed me watching her, and looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"Jason, you dirty boy," she motioned with the brush, "are you ogling my tits?"

"Can't help it," I grinned, "you know they're fantastic." She grinned back.

"Why, thank you," she said, lifting them in her hands, still holding the brush. "But my nipples are a little sore!" She fake scowled at me. "Did you do that?"

"I helped," I admitted, "but you seemed to like it."

She released her fleshy globes and nodded, resuming the brushing. "Yes, I did. And thank you." She stopped brushing, and turned to me. "Seriously, thank you. You've been great tonight. You gave me a couple of killer orgasms there. And I was afraid I might push you too far; that you might back off on the guy-guy stuff. You really made it great for me." I shrugged. "It's been a fantasy of mine so long, I was really worried that it might not come off like I envisioned it."

"Just holding up my piece of the agreement," I offered. "You made mine exciting."

"That explains some of it," she said, smiling, and stuck her chin out defiantly. "But not all of it. You know I've done some girl stuff in the past. But it's easier for women to do other women. We like each other, for starter. More importantly, there's no stigma. No one thinks you're a lesbian until you start wearing flannel," she joked.

"Plus, you seemed like you enjoyed it," I cut in. "Sue, too," I added. Marybeth grinned.

"Yep, I think you're right. She liked it as much as me. But it feels like it's different for guys. Like it's okay for everyone to want to see two women together, but only gays want to see two guys together."

"I admit, I never considered it before," I said, moving to the chair and sitting. "I wasn't the least bit curious, or fascinated, or anything. But apparently you've thought about it a lot."

"Yeah," she grinned, "I don't know why." She paused. "You know, you see porn, where two guys are doing one girl, and it's like neither one acknowledges the other one is in the room. It's sex. I think it's hot seeing a guy get his dick sucked. I think it's hotter seeing a straight guy lose control and go wild and do it. Maybe it just legitimizes my desires for women," she thought out loud, then smiled broadly. "Anyway, you were great, and you seemed to like it a little," she teased. "Maybe a little bit?"

I laughed. "Yeah, maybe a little. Hard to get used to the idea that I liked it." I smirked. "You led me in pretty good. That was slick," I added admiringly.

"Well, thanks. It was risky. But I'm glad you enjoyed it." She put on the evil grin. "I know I did." She turned in her seat, to face me, her breasts swaying slightly, her hips wrapped in a towel like mine. "Mike should be ready soon. Wanna sneak preview of part two?" She opened her towel, slowly, still sitting on the back. As it lifted from her lap to expose her legs and pussy, I saw a dick instead. Marybeth was wearing a strapon dildo. My sphincter tightened and I inhaled sharply.

"Fantasy," she grinned, then saw the look on my face. "It's not for you," she said, "it's for Mike." She craned her head forward. "Unless you want it?" I shook my head. "I figured. Anyway, Mike'll be ready soon." She grinned again, her eyes bright now. "But don't think that you're off the hook just because I'm not ass-fucking you. I have plans for you, too." I swallowed hard. She'd gotten me to suck cock. She was going to butt-fuck her husband. What else could she think of? My imaginings were disrupted by the sound of Mike approaching downs the hallway. Marybeth heard it and stood facing the door, posing with her cock jutting out from her body, hands on hips, shoulders back and chest out.

Mike came in and hesitated when he saw her. From my seat I watched his eyes go wide, travelling from her face to her crotch, and back. He may have suspected something was going to happen, but his face said he hadn't known this.

"What do you think, baby? You like my cock?" She wiggled her hips a little, making it wave back and forth. It was a normal length, with a realistic head, perhaps slightly thinner than mine. She moaned a little. "O-oo, that's nice. There's a fat one on the inside, too, stuffed up inside my cunt, and a little nub that rubs my clit. It feels good in me," she told us, then looked at Mike. "And I bet you're going to like this inside you, too," she added. She grinned almost evilly. "Well? Don't just stand there, you two. Get over here and get me ready for some fucking. You," she pointed to me, "get on your knees behind me." As I stood and dropped my towel, she told Mike, "and you, get down here and suck my cock." I walked to her, and knelt down, her beautiful round ass in front of my face, framed by the harness she wore. There were straps around her thighs, below the cheeks, and another above, leaving her smooth cheeks exposed, holding them together. I reached up and caressed them, feeling the heat, slipping a finger down the length of her crack.

She turned her head back over her shoulder as Mike knelt in front of her. "Spread my cheeks," she instructed, "and lick my asshole." I dutifully grabbed her cheeks in my hands, feeling the firm pliant flesh, and pressed my thumbs into her crack, and spread them open, exposing her rosebud. I could see inside the harness where the other dildo was stuffed up inside her pussy. Kinky, I thought, then I licked down the length of her crack until I reached her sensitive rear hole, and teased it lightly before spearing my tongue inside. She moaned appreciatively, and squirmed a little. Her hole opened for me, letting me in, then clamped down and held me there. I wriggled inside her tight muscle, burrowing inside her ass. I heard her talking to Mike.

"That's it, sweetie, use that pretty mouth on my dick like a good boy, yeah, suck my beautiful cock. Take it, take it all, yeah. Get it nice and wet for your ass fucking, you slut." I remembered sucking Mike, and imagined him stroking her appendage with his mouth as she directed, all the while licking out her tight, succulent asshole, grateful that I had the fun side. My dick started rising. "Yeah, work it, slut, work my cock, I can feel it on my clit, dirty boy," she cooed, "Suck it baby, Suck my cock!" I pulled my face away, taking a few breaths, then flattened my tongue against her crinkled hole. I pointed my tongue then, and began pushing it in and out. "Oh, yeah," she called out, "fuck my ass with your tongue, that's it, push my cock into Mike's mouth." She leaned a hand on the vanity to steady herself, bending slightly, then stood upright again. She pulled her ass from me and turned slightly. As she did I got a glimpse of Mike, the head of the cock filling his mouth as his tongue swirled the head, Marybeth's hand holding him in place. Our eyes met briefly. He looked like he was enjoying it.

Marybeth reached behind to me, and handed me a red butt plug and a small bottle of lube. "Here," she told me, "put this in me." I coated it with lube, and used one hand to spread her ass cheeks, and brought the tip to her tiny crinkled hole. As I worked the tip inside she moaned again, and I twisted it a little, allowing her ass to open around the fatter part as I pushed it inside. I felt resistance, then pushed the tip past her inner ring, until the width began to stretch her anal opening. She leaned forward, and I felt her relax her muscles a little. I squirted a little more lube onto her ass, and pressed gently, but firmly, and she cried out as the fat section of the plug passed inside her, filling her tight ass.

"Oh, fuck, that's good, my ass loves being filled, m-mm, oh, God, it's so tight, so full, my pussy and my ass filled at once, oh, yeah." I allowed her to relax around the plug for a minute, and busied myself licking around her stretched rim, feeling the muscles twitch and spasm around the invading plug. After she adjusted, I began slowly pulling it out, stretching her again, until the bulge emerged, then pushed it back in. "Oh, that's so good, I'm so fucking hot, I feel my cunt dripping around my dildo." Mike continued sucking her cock as I fucked her ass with the plug. After a few more minutes of that, she reached back and grabbed my hand, pushing the plug into her, then brushed me away and stood up straight and took the lube from me. Her cheeks pressed around the base of the plug as she moved to the bed.

"All right, I'm ready. Mike, get up on the bed, on your hands and knees, and let me lube you up." Mike stood, avoiding my eyes, and climbed up on the bed with his ass facing Marybeth. She turned to me. "Watch this," she said quietly. She lubed her mounted tool and then turned the bottle to Mike's ass. She dripped a generous amount down into his crack, and began working it into his ass with her fingers. She slid one, then a second finger inside, pushing the lube into him.

Frankly, the sight of his ass and his balls and cock made my hardon vanish almost instantly. She fondled them, but he didn't get any harder than me. Then she tossed me the bottle and climbed up on the bed, positioning herself behind him, and aimed her fake dick at his ass with her hand. She slipped two fingers into him again, pumped them slowly and removed them, and pressed the head into place at his pucker. "Hang on, baby," she told him, "here it comes."

Mike made a sound as she pressed the head against him, and I watched her muscles flex as she pushed forward, one hand on his lower back, and the other holding her cock. As much as the sight of Mike's ass did nothing for me, seeing the head push him open and slip inside was a little hot. I had no idea what she had in store for me, and was content to watch as she pulled back slightly, then pushed forward, several times, working inside her husband's ass. I noticed he was hairless, and wondered if that was new, or I just hadn't noticed before. Marybeth was humming to him, slowly pushing inside, allowing his ass to accommodate her new dick. Finally she was all the way inside, and she rested herself against him, then leaned down, pressing her breasts into his back. He groaned. I couldn't imagine how he felt. She was whispering to him, but I couldn't hear what she said. After a few more seconds she knelt upright again, and turned to me. She told me to get behind her and play with her tits.