Five Nights Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up behind her, and wrapped my arms around, underneath hers, cupping her breasts. I grasped her hard nipples between my thumb and forefinger, and she started moving her hips, back into my soft cock, and then forward. Mike started grunting and moaning as she moved. She started slowly, and I craned my neck to look over her shoulder. I felt the base of her butt plug pressing against me, sandwiched between her cheeks. I watched her drip a little more lube onto Mike's stretched asshole, and then the handed me the bottle, and started pumping a little harder.

"How's that feel, baby, huh? Does it feel as good as when you fuck my ass? I bet it does. You know I like your cock in my ass, and I bet you like my cock in you, too? Don't you?" She took a few long slow strokes, the length of her dildo sliding almost all the way out, then back in. "Doesn't that feel good? You like having your ass filled with cock? Your ass looks so sexy like that, all stretched and tight on my dick." I pulled her nipples hard, and despite myself, felt my cock start to harden. "Dirty boy likes getting ass fucked, don't you?" She slapped his ass. "Don't you?" She slapped him again. "Answer me!"

"Yes," he managed between short breaths.

"Yes, what?" She slapped the other cheek. The first one had a pink print of her hand on it. "Say it. Tell me."

"Yes," he barked. "Yes, I like getting my ass fucked," he grunted. "I love the way your cock feels in my ass! Fuck my ass, bitch! Give it to me!"

She turned to me. "Take the plug out of me," she whispered. "Finger my ass while I fuck Mike." I scrambled to react, anxious to get my fingers in her. She kept sliding forward and back as I removed the plug, which popped out as soon as the bulb passed her outer ring. I lubed my fingers and slipped one inside.

As soon as I got inside, she started getting physical, picking up her pace, pushing into him harder, with shorter thrusts. "Oh, yeah, that's good, your ass loves my cock. Oh! He's fingering my ass while I'm fucking you!" I pulled out, and slipped a second finger inside, feeling her tight anal muscle grip my fingers. I kissed her back and neck as I pumped inside her ass, while she fucked Mike. "Fuck, yeah, fucking you is so good!" I heard Mike groaning and panting as his ass took her cock.

She continued that way a few more minutes, then slowed, and then stopped, pressed fully inside him. I think she had a small orgasm. She pulled out of him, and away from my fingers. She made Mike turn over onto his back with a pillow under his ass, elevating his hips, and pull his legs up, exposing his anus. He looked humiliated, but his expression was all desire. His cock was about half hard. She ignored me as she moved between his legs and reinserted her cock. I was behind her, to the side, and watched her shaft slide into her husband's open asshole. She nestled all the way in, and took his semi-hard cock and began stroking it. I was kneeling behind her, and pressed my chest to her shoulders as I reached around and grabbed her tits. My turgid member pressed against her back. She turned and kissed me as she stroked Mike and began fucking his ass again, moaning into my mouth.

She started panting as she kissed me. As her breathing increased, so did her hips, but she didn't slam him, she just took full, forceful strokes in and out of him, one hand fondling his balls and the other slowly stroking his hard shaft in time with her strokes. She kept her open mouth pressed to mine; I licked her lips and tongue as her excitement increased and she whispered filth.

"Oh, I love cock."

"Look how hard his cock is now, he is loving me fucking his ass."

"My cunt is so wet, I want to cum."

"I feel your hard cock. I want you to come in me"

"Mike is almost ready. He's going to cum with a cock in his ass!"

I heard her breathing increase, and her hips switched from full strokes to short, harder pulses. I kept one hand on her chest, fondling and pulling her nipple, and slipped the other down under her butt cheeks, and slipped a fingertip inside her tight ass. Her eyes opened wider as her orgasm crested, and she stared into my face, her open mouth panting, and then crying out as she came. I felt her body trembling as her entire body was swept by her climax, and her voice caught. She seemed to stop breathing for a few seconds, then suddenly bellowed and her shoulders slumped. Her hands left Mike's equipment and her arms went over my shoulders. She held me, shuddering against me, and then let go and fell forward onto Mike's chest, quivering with the diminishing residue of her orgasm.

She lifted her head, kissed him, hard. She looked at him, her face inches away. I was behind her, my cock got harder at the view of her gorgeous pussy and ass in front of me. Her legs were apart, and I could see the inside dildo opening her pussy lips; see her crinkled ass flexing and beckoning. The "cock" had slipped out of Mike and dangled from her pussy. "Fuck, I thought that orgasm might kill me," I heard her whisper to Mike, a light laugh in her voice. "My clit is still tingling. I feel like another one is just an edge away." She pushed herself up on her arms, pressing them on his chest. "Are you ready to cum for me, baby? Do you have a nice big load in your balls, all ready to explode for me?"

Mike had released his legs when Marybeth fell on him, and his hands went to her tits. "Oh, yeah baby, I'm ready to shoot a big load of cum for my ass-fucking slut."

"O-ooh, you say the nicest things," she giggled, and sat upright between his legs. She grabbed his cock and balls again. "M-mm, they feel so good, so full for me," she cooed. I just watched and listened. She squeezed his shaft, forcing a fat drop of pre-cum from the tip. "O-oo, yeah, that's beautiful," she cooed, and leaned down to lick it off. She smacked her lips. "Tasty," she added, and began stroking his shaft slowly. "You like that baby? You like my hand stroking your hard cock? You want me to make you cum?" Mike grunted his agreement. "Pull your legs up, baby," she told him, "I want you to cum while I fuck your ass!"

As Mike adjusted his position, Marybeth turned quickly to me and lowered her head to my dick, taking most of me into her mouth in one motion. The sudden sensations of wet heat and envelopment sent a shockwave through me. I thought I might cum instantly. She popped off, rose to face me. "You're ready too, aren't you?"

I nodded. "Y-yes," I managed.

"I can't decide how I want you," she told me. "We'll see. But first," she pulled me closer to her and Mike, "We have to finish Mike." She told me to get the lube for her, and she dribbled it on her shaft and Mike's ass. She inched her hips closer, and I watched her penetrate his ass again, more quickly this time, wondering how it isn't painful. The head, then the shaft, disappeared inside him as he gasped and moaned, and she answered. Once she was buried inside him, she made a few long slow strokes, then quickly settled into shorter ones, deep inside him. Mike immediately began groaning his pleasure. One of Marybeth's hands grasped his cock, which had stayed hard this time. The other went behind my head, grabbed my hair, and pulled me to her tits.

"Suck my nipple, hard," she hissed through her teeth. "I want to cum when Mike comes." I was quick to obey, and took a nipple between my teeth, licking it as I bit, making her squeal sharply. Then I sucked it in as hard as I could. She pulled my head into her chest. I could feel her body react, felt her hips move into Mike more sharply. I moved to the other breast, teased the nipple first, then repeated the bite and suck, while squeezing the first one with my thumb and forefinger. She encouraged me, and I intensified my sucking, pulling the nipple away from her body with my mouth, them pressing my face into her breast, crushing it against her ribs.

"Oh, fuck, yeah" she gasped. "Fucking suck my nipples! It makes my clit so hard, makes it rub against my dick while I'm fucking his ass!" I glanced down to see her hand, squeezing his cock firmly as she stroked. My cock was like a rock, it was starting to hurt from being hard and unattended for so long. Mike's cock head was an angry purple color, and his balls were tight to his body, red and full. Marybeth had become almost frantic in her fucking motion, short hard strokes into his ass, matching strokes on his cock as she built herself and her husband to a giant climax.

Mike started making noises like he was getting close, and I felt Marybeth pull the hair on the back of my head, pull me to her face, and kiss me hard, forcefully, driving her tongue inside my mouth like an attack. I opened my mouth and took her assault, breathing hard and returning the effort. She pulled my face back a few inches and panted, our foreheads almost touching, her eyes burning with lust, drilling into mine.

"Suck his cock. Now." She spoke in gasps, insistently. "I want you to suck his cock. Make him cum. I want his cum in your mouth. Shooting his hot cum into your mouth. Now." I didn't move, frozen with uncertainty. Sure, I had sucked his dick earlier, but I was looking to have my own sucked, not to suck more. And cumming? The hand in my hair broke my hesitation, and I felt my head pulled down, and turned to see her holding his shaft up, pointing it at my mouth.

I opened, and took it. She didn't release my hair.

It felt bigger this time, but maybe that was my angle, or reluctance. I tasted his pre-cum and I swirled my tongue around the head. Marybeth started moving my head, and I focused on stroking him with my lips and tongue, avoiding teeth contact. It was weird, but then it wasn't, and as I concentrated on doing it well, I found myself enjoying it again, and feeling conflicted about it. The skin was smooth, the head hot and spongy, and the shaft felt firm, urgent in my mouth. But Marybeth reminded me that this was no time for reflection. She had one hand guiding and stroking at the base on his shaft and the other in my hair, driving me. She pushed my head down until my lips touched her fingers, then pulled me up, fucking my mouth onto Mike's cock.

"Suck his cock!" she yelled. "Make him cum while I fuck his ass!" Her hips continued thrusting, and I heard Mike's grunting change, become louder, longer. His cock seemed to swell in my mouth, and I worked harder. I suddenly wanted to make him cum, to feel him cumming into my mouth, and I pumped my mouth up and down on his shaft, teasing the underside of the head with my tongue.

"Yeah, that's it, you slut cock sucker, make him cum, suck his cum out!" Mike's groans got louder then, and his hips jerked up, pushing his cock into the back of my mouth, then almost slipping out as I felt the first blast of hot cum shoot into my mouth, coating my tongue with steaming salty cum. Marybeth held him still, and I froze in place as additional spurts filled my mouth. I felt the blasts splash onto my tongue and the roof of my mouth, and despite myself I was excited, turned on by it. Mike was shouting, and Marybeth was telling me, "Yeah, take it, take it all, take his hot cum, take it, slut, yeah, you fucking slut." My mouth filled quickly, and I breathed through my nose, and swallowed, feeling the hot stickiness go down my throat. I sealed my lips around the shaft, trying not to drool it out. My mouth filled again with the hot goo, still shooting, then subsiding to smaller, less powerful shots. I couldn't believe how much there was! His shaft pulsed and twitched in my mouth as it finished disgorging it's salty hot liquid. My mouth was coated, and full; my chest was tight and I was a little light-headed from the excitement. And my dick was so hard I thought it might explode. I swallowed the mouthful as Mike's cock leaked a little residue. "Suck it all out, slut, suck his cum out of his cock like a good cocksucking whore, get it all, slut boy," Marybeth hissed. I sucked, and was rewarded with additional drops of cum.

I felt Marybeth's hand in my hair again, and moved as she pulled my face up to hers. She licked my closed lips, staring into my eyes, then kissed me hard and sloppy, her mouth open and tongue out, licking the cum from my mouth as she moaned into the kiss. Then she rubbed her wet lips over mine, smearing cum over both our faces, muttering "So hot. So nasty. Dirty boy likes cum. Fucking hot slut," and other filthy things. Then she pulled back, and her eyes opened wide and she grimaced. A low moan emerged from her, rising quickly to a shout, and her body shook as she came, staring into my face, her hips jerking into Mike's ass. She moved her hands to my shoulders to hold herself up, a look of almost panic on her face, her breasts quivering, and then her eyes rolled up and she seemed to stop breathing. A massive tremor ran through her, and she exhaled, then took several deep breaths. I felt her hand loosen on my shoulders, and she slumped a little, and her head dropped down to her chest. She took a few more breaths. I watched her tits rise and fall as she recovered.

Finally she lifted her head again, looked at Mike, and at me. "Holy fuck, that was good!" She moved her hips, slipping the dildo from Mike's ass, stroking his cock and balls, and allowed him to lower his legs around her. I moved to the side as she leaned forward and kissed him, her hands on his chest. She sat back up, and started working the straps on her harness, loosening them. "Fuck me, that was a killer orgasm. I thought I was going to pass out!" She opened the one leg strap, glancing at me, then looked to Mike. "How's your ass feeling?"

"A little sore, I think," he grinned.

"But it was good, right?" She opened the other leg.

"Fucking incredible, baby. You can really fuck. It was a completely different cum for me, having my ass stimulated."

"Fucked, baby. You got your ass fucked." She opened the top strap and sat back onto her ankles as she spoke. "And you took your fucking like a real ass whore, it was so-o good!" She pulled the harness away, and I watched the inner dildo slip out of her open pussy, wet and slick, shining. One hand stroked the wet opening, teasing a finger into her. It was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen. "And you came, big time, right!"

"It was wild, completely overpowering. I thought it might never stop!" She tossed the harness to the side, and turned to me.

"And you," she said, taking my face between her hands. I smelled her cum, felt the sticky wetness on my cheek. "You were fabulous!" She kissed me. "M-mm, you have sexy cum breath!" She licked my mouth. "You nasty man, you sucked Mike's cock!" Her voice slipped lower to a sultry hoarse whisper. "And you took his hot cum in your mouth, your sexy, slut mouth," she licked me again, "and swallowed his load, you slut." She stared into my eyes intently. All I could think of was my rock hard cock and my yearning to cum. "Was it good? Did you like having him cum in your mouth? I know he liked licking your cum out of my cunt," she slithered, "and it looks like you enjoyed it. Did you?"

I grinned a little. "Actually, yeah, it was pretty hot." I felt myself blush at the admission.

"Oh, yeah, nasty boy," she grinned. "You liked sucking and swallowing?"

"I- I-," I stammered. "Sucking was a little difficult at first," I struggled, "but after I got used to it, I, uh, kinda liked it, yeah." I managed. Then I took a deep breath, and screwed up my courage to meet her gaze. I could talk dirty, too. "But feeling his cock shooting that hot cum into my mouth was incredible. It was so dirty, so slimy and hot," I paused. "My fucking cock got so hard."

"We have to do something about that."

"And after all the shit you made us do," I grinned, "It better be good."

She raised an eyebrow. "You know, it's still my night," she took hold of my cock, "and I get to say what we do." Her face broke into a smile. "But I agree. It should be good. After all, you sucked my man's cock for me." She reached to the end of the bed for the lube. "Coat that loaded gun with this," she told me, squirting it into my hands, then tossing it to Mike. "Mike, get my ass lubed up for Jason." She bent down, pointed her ass at me, and looked back over her shoulder. "I want him to put his hard cock in my ass and fill it with cum."

Ass. I was going to put my hard dick into this beautiful woman's tight anal hole and fuck it, and shoot my cum in it. Never before. I practically trembled as I lubed my dick. I had to be careful as stroked the lube on my shaft so I wouldn't cum; I was torn between trying not to get too excited to quickly, and forcing my mind off sex too far so that my cock would soften. I wanted my hardest, biggest erection for my first ass sex.

I watched Mike rub lube at her crinkled hole, and listened to him and his wife as they previewed what I would soon experience. "Dude, you are gonna love this," he said proudly as her pushed a finger into her butt. He worked it in and out a few times. "Her ass is great, and she loves getting fucked in it." He added a second finger.

"Yeah, loosen me up for some cock baby. I'm going to get Jason's dick into my ass, let him fuck my sweet, tight ass and fill me with cum." She wriggled her butt, just a foot or two from me, looking back over her shoulder, grinning, eyes open wide and wet. "Yeah, get your hard cock ready for my ass, baby. You're gonna love filling my stretched hole with your hot cum."

"I'm not kidding man. She really loves a good ass fuck." He stopped pumping the two fingers and added a third, pushing it in more easily than I expected. He dripped a little more lube on the rim of her hole as her stretched the muscle, pushed the three fingers inside to the knuckle, then slid them out. I heard Marybeth moan as her tight rear hole emptied, and watched it close, but not clench. "She's ready, man. Get in there."

I moved forward and aimed the head of my dick at her slick starfish, resting it against the opening, rubbing it there. I was hard as a rock, and knew I wouldn't last very long.

"Come on, baby, fill me up. Fill my ass with cock, baby, come on, press it in me," she whispered back to me. Mike had moved up towards her head, rubbing her shoulders and back, stroking her hair. I moved my hips forward and pressed into her ass. I felt the strong ring resist, then give way and open under the pressure, saw and felt my cock head push into the hole, pulling her ass cheeks in towards the opening. She reached behind herself, shoulders and head pressed into the mattress, and spread her ass cheeks apart, almost obscenely. Her ass ring was stretched around my cock, just below the head.

"Yeah, that's so good, I can feel that fat head in me, it's pressing inside, oh, I love it," her endless stream of filth continued. I pressed harder and slid further in, feeling a slight resistance from the muscle inside. She grunted and pushed back. "Yeah, that's it, feel it, feel my ass on your cock!"

"It's fucking tight, right?" Mike asked. I looked up at him, and he was grinning at me, getting off on seeing his wife take my cock in her ass. Probably as hot as I was when he had ass-fucked Sue in our DP a few nights before. I knew just how he felt.

"Oh, yeah, it's fucking hot and tight on my cock," I said, pulling back a little. "She's taking my cock like a hot slut." I pushed again, felt the resistance, then felt it give way and I slid past the muscle into her anal passage. "O-oh, yeah, take my cock, slut. Open your ass and take it all."

"Give it to me, give me your hard cock! My ass loves getting fucked by you!" I pushed in, past the muscle, and slid all the way in to the base, getting a squeal from Marybeth and a groan from Mike. "Fuck, that's good, so full, so stretched and full!" she muttered. "I can feel you in me, in my slut ass, fuck!"

"Pull out slow," Mike coached, "then go in and out a few times, long easy strokes," he said. I did as he advised, three or four long strokes, out past the muscle, then back in, feeling it resist and give, open and close each time. Marybeth groaned each time I came out, and inhaled sharply every time I went back in. "Yeah, that's it, let her ass loosen up," he said.