Five Nights Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was astounded that I hadn't cum yet, I was so excited, but I concentrated on the movements, the sensation. It was the tightest place I'd ever been, so hot, and the feeling of her muscles clenching on me made it feel like a pussy giving me a hand job. I told them so.

"You like my ass? You like the way my ass feels on your hard cock?" she asked. I pushed all the way in, burying my shaft in her, and she barked a shout. "Oh, fuck, your fucking cock feels so good! Fuck my ass now, give it to me!"

"Give it to her, man," Mike said. "Don't pull all the way out. Just pump it inside." I started thrusting, not pulling out past the inner ring, watching her hole push in and out as I slid back and forth.

"Oh, yeah, that's it, fuck my slut ass!" She pulled her cheeks apart again, exposing her crinkled hole, stretched around me. "You like that? You like seeing my ass opened up for you?" I groaned my approval as I picked up the pace, short, half thrusts, harder now, pounding my balls into her pussy as I smashed myself into her thighs and butt. "Oh, Mike, he's really fucking me now, his cock feel so good fucking my ass. Do you like that, Mike? You like seeing his cock up my ass, fucking me?"

"Fuck yeah!" he answered. "Hold your cheeks open, you slut! I can see his cock going in, fuck, your ass looks so good getting fucked!" Then to me, "Give it to her hard! Pound my slutty wife's ass!"

I was beyond listening and just kept fucking as they talked to each other, enticing themselves into a frenzy that I was already feeling. I pounded her ass, driving my cock as deep as it would go, and felt my climax beginning, my balls tightening, my chest tight. My stomach clenched and I started fucking with jerky movements. "Here it comes," I told them, "I gonna cum!"

"Fucking fill her up!"

"Cum in my ass! Shoot that hot cum in my ass! I want to feel you cumming!"

I groaned, and my balls clenched and I shoved my cock all the way in as I shot my first blast deep into her anal canal, then I groaned loudly as my cock spewed it's hot cream into her. She was goading me, clenching her muscles on me, squeezing the remaining drops out of my shaft. Finally my body relaxed, and I exhaled, and rested, my spent cock still hard inside her. Still breathing hard, I slowly slipped my cock from her ass. I watched her tiny hole stay open for a few seconds, then close.

"Show him," Mike said, and as I sat back, Marybeth moved her hand, and pressed a finger into her ass. "Come on, you slut," Mike said, "Show him how nasty you are!" Her finger pressed deeper, then slid out, followed by a fat drop of semen.

"M-mm, yeah," she cooed, "You like that? You like seeing your cum dripping from my fucked ass?" Her asshole clenched, then pushed out, and a giant gush of cum pushed out, running down her crack to her pussy. She moved her hands to her pussy, and rubbed furiously. I sat behind her as she rubbed the dripping cum into her cunt and clit, moaning, Mike encouraging her, until she came, screaming her orgasm. When she was done she fell to the side, her legs pulled up, exposing her ass and pussy, dripping with cum, her fingers still between her legs. I watched as she stilled herself, and her breathing became regular.

Mike got up off the bed, his voice low. "She's going to rest," he said, standing. I eased myself off the bed. "I think she might be asleep already." He grinned. "That was good, huh?"

"I never did that before," I admitted softly. I picked up my boxers and slipped them on.

"Anal?" he asked. "Marybeth loves it." He gave me a knowing look. "And I'm pretty sure Sue's going to want it again, too!"

"What about you?" I asked, making my way to the door. "How was it getting it done to you?"

"Fucking incredible. Anal makes you cum more. But I guess you already know that."

I said goodnight and closed the door behind me.

*

Author's Note follow up: This is the fourth of the Threesome Fantasy Nights the characters agreed to, but one night remains on their vacation, and one chapter in the story. I will post it in a day or two out of consideration for the readers following the series.

If you are turned off by the guy-on-guy action in this one, well, sorry. I almost put it in the opening note, but thought it would ruin the surprise to announce it. I know it's not everyone's liking, and some folks (who may enjoy the idea of two girls together) are vehemently opposed and turned off by it. Still, it was Marybeth's night; it required a different direction and unique scenario.

I expect I might see the effect of that in the votes/comments. If the comment get too harsh/severe I'll delete them.