Flame of Cytherea 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers

He also thought this would be a good way to manage all the rest as well, even Nora would feel comfortable acting the submissive slut in this island of privacy. As he turned to Nicci and cradled her face between his hands, all thoughts of the other three women fled his mind.

He brushed his lips against hers and pulled back just a little, looking deeply into her jade green eyes. He saw the nervousness there, but he also saw anticipation, just as he went to lean back into her, she stepped into him instead. He felt her sexy body push up against his tightly, her large breasts mashed against his chest as her lips met his.

They slowly explored each other with their hands as he felt her lips become less tentative and more demanding. He ran his hands down her fiery hair, then around to her front, unclasping her tight leather armored shirt. He lifted his hands in the air as she pulled off his tunic and when their bodies met again, his manhood jumped at the feel of her large breasts meeting his bare chest.

It wasn't long before they were both naked and he lowered her down onto the soft bedding on the floor. He was in awe of her as he took in her tight body, large breasts he was almost sure were double D, but he wasn't positive. Her tight stomach and slim curved waist led to mouth watering rounded hips. Her core glimmered in the torchlight, a result of her moist arousal, though her lips were not yet swollen. Her long legs were opened for him invitingly, but her innocent face had turned a little more fearful.

He was so hard it hurt, he wanted to ravish this beauty before him, but the look on her face bade him to be patient, and the feelings he felt for her gentled his almost animal need. He lay down beside her and pulled her against him, kissing her, caressing her body. He wanted her to be relaxed and he hated the traces of fear in her eyes. He teased the bottom of her breasts and lightly pinched her nipples.

As that drew a gasp of pleasure, he wondered again for a moment, what prompted him. He had just known her breasts were extremely sensitive. He was going slow for her, but when the scent of her arousal hit him, he was overcome by the need to taste her and he kissed his way down her body, briefly stopping to tease a nipple with a light lick and nip of his teeth.

Her fair skin was silky smooth against his lips, tongue and fingertips, and as he got closer to the source of her arousing scent his cock jumped and somehow hardened even more. His breath was heavy with anticipation as he ran his tongue along the length of her labia. He teased and pleasured Nicci with his tongue, every gasp of pleasure, every time she arched her back, or pulled his hair, it drove him to greater efforts.

"Oh, goddess Justin, that's incr..."

Her body arched and trembled against his tongue as he brought her to her bliss. He licked her slowly as she came down and looked up into her eyes. There was still some stress in her eyes, but it was eclipsed by the pleasure and held a hunger he knew his own did.

When she could speak, her voice came out thicker than usual, sultry, "Justin please, I need you in me now."

He crawled up her body then kissed her passionately before reaching down and guiding his manhood to her now flowered open labia, but still incredibly tight honey pot. He slowly ran his tip up and down her wet heat before guiding it firmly into her outer silky folds. He was gentle as possible, but it took not a little force as he tried to enter her core. Her silky wet heat was so tight on his sensitive tip, that they gasped together as it finally penetrated into her.

He took his time, letting her get used to it as he slowly filled her to her barrier. When she was ready he gave it a quick forward thrust to break past her maidenhood. At her gasp of pain he released his healing into her and the pain quickly left her face. He stayed frozen as the walls of her silken sheath contracted tightly and at the same time, tried to accommodate its invader.

Their gazes were locked together as he slowly inch by inch made his way deep inside her willing but inexperienced body. He was deeply aware of her every reaction from the supple nubile body beneath his, as he slowly claimed her with every inch of his hard and aching pleasure. When he was fully buried inside of her, he started to pump into her, pulling back a bare inch or so to start, worried if he pulled to far back her body would close. He slowly increased the length of his stroke as he gently plundered her body.

At first she just laid there as he stroked in and out of her. Her nerves and inexperience stifling the natural reactions of her body, the rhythm was slightly off and almost awkward. He saw the moment though, when the fear completely fell away, and she surrendered herself to the pleasure and to him. He knew she had let her instincts take over, her body make the decisions. Her breath sped up and her face filled with pleasure, her hips started to roll up and her young nubile body met his invasive thrusts eagerly, their skin started slapping together sharply.

He wasn't sure how much longer he could last, already desperately holding it in, trying to get her there before him.

The feel of her warm wet heat hugging his fleshy pole so tightly was overwhelming. Add to that the feel of her silky and sexy body beneath him, her heaving breasts, the look of trust and love in her eyes, and the sounds of pleasure leaving her slightly parted lips. It was a miracle he had held on long enough to even start. He barely managed to hold on just long enough to hear for the first time, a curse pass through her sweet innocent lips, and it was emotionally charged with the feelings of surrender and passion that completely undid him.

"Oh fuck! Justin!"

Her trembling body, her warmth rippling against his hardened flesh, milking him, the look of absolute ecstasy on her face, and the strengthening scent of her arousal as she soaked his middle, all combined and pushed him over. He felt her get painfully tight as he expanded within her, his legs locked and he thrust into her hard one more time and stayed buried in her grasping heat as he started to fill her womb.

He wasn't worried about his lack of control, despite his intent to bring her over twice their first time, he knew his night had just gotten started. The second time she rode him. He stayed as still as possible as she experimented with moving her body in different ways above him. It was hard not to thrust up into her, but he held off until she settled into a rhythm and her breasts started swaying above him just asking for attention from his hands and lips.

This time he was able to hold off, as he watched her reach her bliss time after time. Until finally he was overwhelmed by the erotic beauty of her reaching completion time and time again, along with the pleasure of her tight velvety channel on his manhood.

They talked and cuddled for a while after they finished, then decided to turn in as it had gotten quite late...

It struck him again how strange this world was when he crawled into bed between Kat and Nora. He had been tempted to skip straight to the second step after his amazing lovemaking session with Nicci, but had held his tongue. He realized this would be complicated. Now it was fine as this common purpose drove them together, but how do you split time with a princess, a warrior, and a tavern owner?

He shook his head and decided not to worry about it. Figuring out that stuff was up to them after all, but still. The question nagged him as he spooned with Nora, it was her turn tonight, and started to fall asleep. What will happen after their quest is done? He couldn't imagine his life without any of them and it hurt his heart to consider it. It would only get more complicated when Sally was added.

He almost laughed as he considered them making schedules on who slept on the outside, and who got to sleep against him. Finally his mind shut off, his body a little sore but pleasantly sated, he fell into a deep sleep.

---

Kat closed her eyes, savoring the feel of his cock hardening in her mouth. The feel of him parting her lips and the way he felt on her tongue. She had started doing this every morning shortly after he began lying with Nora. Although she had no inclination to do anything at all sexual with the other women, tasting Nora on him had given her a thrill, made her feel dirty, and it got her incredibly horny. Much like it felt when she took him in a place they could get caught.

Since the rest of the women were still sleeping, this had the added thrill of being both at the same time. She had to do it now, before Sally woke and did her daily morning clean and fresh magic. After then it would be too late, Nicci's dried essence would be gone.

She moaned softly around his flesh as he filled her mouth, his tip now teasing the back of her throat. She was enjoying the taste of Nicci on him as much as she did Nora's. She knew he had woken when she felt his cock jump in her mouth and a quick surge in growth accompanied by a muted gasp. She loved how he grabbed her hair as he thrust upward into her hot wet mouth. It made her feel in control. Powerful. She was in control of any pleasure he may feel.

She started bobbing her head up and down in earnest, her lips forming a seal around his girth as she sucked, and his tip popped slightly into her throat each time, making a muted squelching noise. The thrill of fear struck as she did this in the open, she could be so easily caught if someone else woke, it drove her wild and she found herself playing with her clit at the excitement of it.

She sped up even faster, the fear of getting caught and the taste of Nicci on him driving her on, and when she felt him expand between her lips she too reached her bliss as the taste of him filled her mouth. She did not bother to limit her reaction to the incredibly intense orgasm. Her sharp gasp then moans of blissful pleasure were muted by his manhood, as she felt her juices run down onto her thighs.

She crawled up his body and kissed him lightly before purring out with a mischievous smile, "Good morning love," as a strange mix of both relief and disappointment struck her, because no one had woken up, no one had caught her...

She snuggled into his hard body, just enjoying the feel of him for a few moments, before she gave him one more kiss, then rose to start the day.

---

Nora watched warily as they walked through the town. They had reached the village a couple of hours after breaking camp, and at twenty to one odds had taken it back from the Egerians with only one fatality and three wounded. None of the enemy had surrendered, so most had died, though a handful escaped into the countryside.

She didn't let her guard down as Justin not only healed their three soldiers, he was insistent on checking on the villagers as well, and healing where he could. Perhaps she was being paranoid, but if she was an enemy soldier, now was the time to strike for an assassin, right after a victory where your enemy would be feeling confident and more liable to let their guard down.

She was still an angry little thing at times, and she thought that probably would never completely go away. Her early life had been hard and left its mark. But as she watched out for Justin she knew she was changing, she didn't want an attack to happen at all. Her focus was shifting, she was dedicated to keeping Justin safe. She loved him. And if no one attacking meant he was more safe, she was more than willing to give up the chance at killing a few of the fucking bastards...

--

Nicci was a little sore, but just as intent as Nora as she looked out for trouble. She had considered asking Justin to heal her, it would take almost no effort, but she had decided she liked the feeling. It reminded her of last night, the way she had felt as he filled her so completely. The memory of the pleasure he had evoked in her body made her tingle slightly.

She knew she couldn't have fallen for a better man. When she was younger her mother had explained things to her. Told her men didn't generally concern themselves with their partner's pleasure in bed and to just bear it if she felt uncomfortable. Not only was Justin nothing like that, he also gave weight to her words and treated her as an equal, rather than something useless that he had to protect.

She shook her head, it was more than that. He trusted her to guard him, trusted her with his life. Although she had known other men, including her brother, that gave weight to her opinion, no one else before had trusted her to that extent.

She had also sensed that despite how wonderful last night was, he had held himself back, as if afraid to hurt her. Even their second time together she had been so tight, he must have been concerned he would hurt her, strain her center to the point of pain. Her mother had also warned her of that possibility, if a man became to rough and how to treat the pain.

In short, he was the best man she had ever met, and she had no plans to let him go, ever...

---

Sally did learn something about herself this afternoon. Despite being barely above five feet tall she did not cow easily. In fact, her new outgoing nature that had been a surprise to her the last few days, turned into a feisty stubbornness that she could not back down from when confronted.

They had left the first town shortly after lunch and reached the second town in late afternoon. When they discovered the enemy missing and unsure what it meant, Justin and Anton had started arguing about what to do. Apparently Justin was confident enough to push it, but not sure enough to pull out his veto power through the oath and just order it done.

Anton wanted to split off, take most of the powerful talents and go after them with a group of about seventy five at high speed, to catch up before they could combine the troops and set another trap or escape back south.

Justin on the other hand argued that if they did that, the bulk of their soldiers would be all but helpless to a small enemy band of strong talents, especially that enemy mage, although he did agree they needed to go faster somehow. Finally, Sally had enough of it.

"Stop it both of you, you're going in circles and getting nowhere."

When Justin and Anton both glared down at her, instead of shrinking back her back stiffened and she held her head high, glaring up at them in return. Perhaps it helped a little she knew they were frustrated at the situation and not her, but either way she had been proud of herself at that moment.

She continued, "Why not just increase the pace of the whole group."

Anton looked at her witheringly, but she held his gaze as he said, "Because the soldiers will tire too much. It's too dangerous and makes us more vulnerable to ambush."

She snorted. "Did you forget the person you are arguing with is The Flame of Cytherea? He can just turn restore on full for five minutes every hour to keep the soldiers fresh."

They both lost their glares at that point and started to gape. "What? Doesn't that address all your concerns while still gaining the goal of faster movement?"

She struggled to keep a straight face as she heard Nicci's tinkling laughter and Nora muttering something about men making things to difficult under her breath.

She thought for a moment the prince would blow his top, but finally he just shook his head ruefully, and started giving orders to move out at double time march. He also ordered the scouts to range ahead double the normal distance...

Chapter 15

Justin was exhausted. It had sounded good when Sally said it, but now he was just plain worn out from channeling all that magic all day. The last village they passed had assured them they were only ten or so hours behind, which meant they had closed the distance between them by half and should reach the enemy sometime tomorrow if nothing changed.

He was also pretty sure they wouldn't have time to set up such an elaborate trap, not with them on their heels like this. He thought back to the argument and wished something wasn't holding him back on approaching Sally, it had been hot the way she stared them down. He was willing to wait though for whatever needed to happen first, the one thing he understood was timing was everything to a relationship.

He was almost positive she would say yes now, but he was also pretty sure it would be detrimental to a real relationship.

He wondered if he was selfish, wasn't three enough? Well, yes, more than enough really. That didn't mean he didn't have room for another love though did it? Especially one set up by the goddess. He also wondered what would happen next, once the enemy was removed from Abelaweth, but he didn't think too hard on it, wanting to stay in the moment. He didn't want to make mistakes.

Luckily after some time he was able to restore himself with a light use of his magic, he knew he would need it based on the looks Kat and Nora gave him. He left it to them to decide and found himself being dragged off by Nora. It was a long night between the both of them and he'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy every moment of it.

Early the next morning they discovered the enemy's response to their pick up in speed. They had picked up the scent of smoke a few miles away and were filled with dread as they increased their pace until stopping when they could see it. They all slowly walked in to the burned out town. People were huddling in what was left of the burned out buildings. Kat looked freaked out, and I guessed it was because the next town was Nerin.

He couldn't imagine what was going through her mind. The enemy's ploy regrettably worked, the prince ordered the soldiers to help and he wasn't going to give a heartless order to continue. As he went through the town, healing burns, sword wounds, and people just plainly beaten he watched in amazement as the earth talents built large buildings out of the ground itself.

The soldiers with lesser talents were not idle, they swept through the town helping to move any food or items that had survived the fire. The building was very basic and clearly just temporary shelter, but it would do until the townspeople could rebuild. It was during this sweep they found something horrible.

He struggled with his anger when he saw the dead. He wanted to let the rage out, he wanted to chase them down and kill them, especially the one who gave the order.

But that was not his purpose. He was a protector, and although he had failed miserably here, his anger would hurt his ability to wield his talent. He slowly calmed at the thought that his anger was a betrayal to those he must protect, a betrayal to the dead that he couldn't. But he could protect those that would bring justice to the evil that had done this. He took one last look at the pile of bodies, every small child in the village, then turned away looking for a way to help.

It took about three hours to get things set, and after they sent off a flying talent to the capital to ask for aid for the village they continued on. Nerin was untouched when they reached it and they simply kept going, not even stopping to ask about the men they pursued. He did glance at Kat, and her face looked both relieved and guilty. He didn't bother to ask, he didn't have to.

They ran into the evening until it got too dark out, then made the camp by firelight. After what they had seen that afternoon, none of them including him was in the mood for sex. They made their beds, all of them quiet and reflective. It was not a restful night, every time he tried to close his eyes and sleep he saw the horror of it behind his eyes. He was not the only one.

Halfway through the night after waking for the fifth time, he reached within and touched his magical talent. As he felt the love of the goddess cradle him and fill him, he was able to drift off into a deeper and untroubled sleep.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers