Flame of Cytherea 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers

"I would love to take you."

The look on her face indicated she was going to say something, but he had waited long enough and he wanted her now. He pulled her by her hand and caught her body inside one arm, pulling her tight as he grabbed her hair and pulled her into a passionate hungry kiss. There was no tentativeness like a normal first kiss. He demandingly plundered her lips with his own, while the hand around her waist lowered and he squeezed her perfect ass hard as he pulled her against his already hard pole.

He felt her stiff body relax into his as her mouth started to kiss him back just as hungrily, her hands roaming his chest. At some signal he stepped back a little, and they took their clothes off while staring into each other's eyes, he was sure his looked just as hungry as hers did. He took a moment to admire her perky B cups with large areolas and stiff nipples, her body was perfectly scaled to her height.

He pulled her into another kiss, then gasped as he felt her push him, her leg locked around his, and he fell on his back into the soft bedding with a grunt. She quickly joined him, straddling his middle as she leaned down and kissed him again. He gasped when she started kissing his neck, as she pinned his now fully hard member to his stomach and started to roll her hips.

The feel of her wet heat running up and down his length drove him crazy, the feel of her lips suckling his earlobe made it so much worse, he wanted her now.

His whole body shivered at her warm breath, and the words she whispered into his ear.

"Do you want me? Want inside me? Want me to pleasure that long hard cock with my body until you fill me?"

He managed to gasp out, "Yes, the goddess knows how much."

On the next stroke along his length she went just a bit too far, then swiveled her hips in some way. He wasn't sure how she did it, but he felt his pole effortlessly slide into her wet warm sheath. She took him all in at once, gasping into his ear. Then she rocked her hips and pushed her body up, hands on his chest.

He felt her muscles tighten around him, squeezing his length with her silken heaven as she throatily said, "Oh goddess, I waited too long for this."

The slight pain of her fingernails digging into his chest felt good as she started to bounce up and down on his manhood. They were both overwhelmed by the sensation of finally being together that they, for lack of a better word, simply started rutting. She was gasping with each bounce as he drove up into her, her breasts vibrating each time their flesh smacked together and she finally screamed his name.

"Oh goddess, Justin!"

Her body locked up above him and he felt her tighten around him. He grabbed her by her long black silky hair and pulled her down against him as she trembled in bliss. As she started to come down and her heat gave way slightly, he started to swing his hips up into her as hard and fast as he could.

Her silky soft skin, perfect breasts and hard nipples rubbed back and forth on his body as he furiously pounded up into her silky hot sex. Her whimpers of pleasure rolled into a cry of ecstasy so close to his ear as he drove her immediately into a second orgasm, her trembling body, the velvety feel of her tightening wet and hot sheathe overcame him and he expanded within her willing body.

The words that slipped out unconsciously as he filled her were a strange counterpoint to the wild rutting fuck they had just shared, "Goddess! I love you Sally."

He watched her face as her eyes widened, then softened. Her answering smile to his somewhat surprising declaration caused him to pull her down gently this time, by her hair, and kiss her softly.

When the kiss finally broke she asked, "Then why did you wait so long, why did I have to ask you?"

He caressed her face and ran his fingers through her hair as he explained the feeling he had. That he didn't really know why, but he had been determined to follow his feelings.

She didn't look pleased by that answer so he said, "Well, the feeling went away when you asked me, so perhaps you know why? Can you think of a reason the goddess would want you to ask me instead of me asking you? I have to assume that was her goal, though I still have no clue why that would be."

When she got a thoughtful look on her face and sat up straighter, he was struck by how beautiful she was, not to mention he was still in her, and her movement and beauty combined had stirred his manhood back to life.

He was curious about what her answer would be, but as her warm center brought him back to hardness, he decided it could wait. He pulled her back down, then carefully rolled. He started out slow, pumping in and out of her as he explored her tight and supple body with his hands. He had planned to make love to her this time, but was shortly overwhelmed by her noises of pleasure and picked up speed.

But the final straw was when she whispered, her voice full of both pleasure and desperation, "Harder please, faster. Take me hard Justin."

He was more than happy to comply with her wishes...

---

Sally was overwhelmed with lust and pleasure as she rocked her hips up to meet his thrusts, her body was practically vibrating as the pleasure radiated through her body each time he impaled her eager molten core. She had loved being on top, but this was even better, she could barely move as he took her hard and fast.

She had been shocked when he said he loved her, in a good way. She had liked it when he went slow, and they would make love in the future, but this is what she wanted, what she needed. She was his and she wanted him to claim her, to take her passionately, she wanted to be his, both through love and in this almost insanely lustful coupling.

The other women had told her he was amazing in bed, but they hadn't mentioned his manhood was quite so big. She had never felt so full in her life, and had never felt so free, as she surrendered her body to his lust, and her heart to his love.

Her eyes widened as her center exploded in bliss, her body was beyond control but she still felt him expand in her and she screamed as her orgasmic ecstasy rolled into a new explosion as he filled her with his seed. She wondered again why she had waited so long.

Then he surprised her again, by asking her to sleep by his side. There was only one possible answer. Finally, she was his, and he was hers...

---

Nora finally tracked down where Justin and Sally had gone, and she was happy that he and Sally finally got together. She had snorted when Kat and Nicci started talking about where to live and all that. What did that matter now? She would worry about that if they all still lived when things finally calmed down. But really, for her, anywhere he was would be just fine for her.

It did seem important to them, so she just told them whatever they decided was fine, but that she would be wherever he was. Still, she was a little disturbed by the priorities. This wasn't a normal man that they had discussed, in her opinion it should have waited.

What if he had been attacked?

She frowned, knowing she was overreacting to their close call, but as she explained to Kat, emotion trumps logic. She just couldn't bring herself to let her guard down, and was almost panicking the whole time she was away from him. Even though she knew it was ridiculous, she couldn't help it.

He was hers to protect, and she would do just that...

---

Nicci was a bit nervous. She had after all snuck out of the castle, and got around her father by making that oath. Which technically expired a day or two ago. She wasn't sure what he would do, but she was sure he was mad. The castle was the last place she wanted to go.

Her father did love her, that's what made it so hard. Before her mother had died she had made the king promise to protect her. Her father had told her it was an easy promise to keep. Still, she was in a committed living relationship with the Flame of Cytherea now.

She was hoping that would convince her father to let go, but still, she was nervous. It should be enough, a commitment would override any father's demands or desires, or at least, any man that wasn't a king. Her father had never been reasonable where her safety was concerned, and they were planning to prepare to go into an enemy kingdom.

She was sure it would work out though, thinking of Justin she bit her lower lip and decided it just had to.

---

Kat remembered the look Nora gave her when she discovered they wanted to talk about planning and how to share his time. She cringed. She knew it was silly of course, they still had a long way to go and she would follow Justin anywhere, even the seat of power in Egeria if she must.

But... she had to do something.

She was used to being in charge of her life, planning out her day's work at the tavern and being in control. She had been feeling out of control lately. She could have explained it, but she was embarrassed. It wasn't about splitting his time and arrangements really, although she did want to do that, the reason she had to do it now was it gave her something she was in control of.

It was also mundane, a day to day thing to ground herself in.

She hadn't really spent much time with Justin today though because of it. Hopefully she'd be able to grab him tonight...

Chapter 16

Sara frowned into the mirror looking at the young woman reflected there. It seemed strange to her, because she felt so old. She had long strawberry blonde hair, green eyes and a cute nose. She was midway between five and six feet. Her clothes were loose, shapeless, but it was hard to hide her generous C cup bust even in those shapeless clothes. She also had smudges on her face, trying to hide the porcelain beauty of her face. She hated it.

She heard a noise which broke her out of her reverie and was horrified by the amount of time she wasted. The visiting noble was with the Egerian king, and she wanted to finish cleaning while he was out. She quickly hung up the clothes, made the bed and reluctantly emptied the chamber pots.

Six years ago, when she had just turned twelve she had been hired as a kitchen helper. Things had been good for a while, until she started developing into a woman through her fourteenth year. At the same time, she had developed her talent, which turned out to be empathy. That was when the problems started.

As she grew, and her body changed, she started catching the cook looking at her in a way that made her very uncomfortable. She quickly learned not to use her emphatic talent when he was around either. The way he felt while staring at her really freaked her out, it was... slimy.

One day the cook had caught her alone stocking the pantry. She was so terrified of what he wanted to do to her, and she had no doubt, that she discovered she could also project emotion. Whatever she had done, he collapsed to the floor and threw up, heaving his guts out until he passed out. She had fled, and an hour later she was collected by the guard and taken out to the courtyard.

She gaped in disbelief when they told her she would receive twenty lashes for magical assault on the cook. Luckily, she escaped that as well, when the king happened along and asked what was going on, and why punishments were being given out without his knowledge or permission.

As a result the cook was ejected from the castle, and the King had given her a new job, to clean the rooms in the royal wing. She thought he was a good man, and for a couple of years, she had no reason to doubt it true. She had noticed the changes start, two years ago when she was sixteen. She felt it as his emotions and moods grew darker as time went on.

Sadly, she couldn't even see the shadow of the man that had saved her that day four years ago. She could feel his rage even now down in the throne room. She shivered. He must have gotten bad news and she pitied the one who delivered it.

There were other changes over the last two years as well. She had learned to dress as drably as she could, and also be dirty enough to avoid certain attentions. Unfortunately, it didn't always work, a lot of them already knew what she hid, that's why it was with great relief that she finished the noble's room and slipped away before he returned.

She had considered running before, escaping this life, but where would she go? How would she live? What if the next place was even worse? This place was all she knew...

----

Justin grinned as they ate up the ground, heading north. He forgot what a rush it was to run with the wind pushing him along. Although he knew Nora wouldn't let any harm come to him, it seemed if he ever put his foot down wrong, or tripped, he would break his neck in the fall. It took him some time to get used to it again.

He was trying not to worry. About the king, the dark god, where his life would lead with the ladies, what he needed to do, though he had only a small inkling of the last. Life was messy, and he wasn't guaranteed anything really. He would just do the best he could, he had a somewhat unique outlook since this was his second life. His first ended abruptly in an alley, where he was snatched from death at the last moment.

However it was human nature, so he worried a little about all of it. All he could really do is live his life and enjoy it while it lasted. Nothing lasted forever.

They enjoyed a quick lunch together. It no longer felt weird to him, to be surrounded by four women, all of them now truly in a relationship with him at the same time. And they got along so well, joking and talking like a close family around a meal. It did still strike him as surreal at times though.

It was a bit intimidating as well. He wasn't given to self doubt often, but he was surrounded by four women who amazed him at times, and wondered if he was truly worthy of even one of them. Yet, for some reason he was chosen by a goddess, saved and brought to this world, gifted with the rarest talent of all. That was not a small shot to his confidence.

He thought himself paranoid as he gave off his full power for a few seconds. Just in case of unwanted spells. Refreshed and fed, they continued on for the rest of the day.

They set up camp that night deep inside a forest clearing. Nora had said they would reach the capitol late tomorrow morning. Without pack trains following the soldiers, they didn't have their large tent and just took out their bedrolls. He left the tarp inside his pack, as the night was clear.

He had slept with Nicci and Nora after dinner, but the others didn't approach him. It was almost with relief he realized they had made a schedule for his nightly activities. With his magic he may have been able to satisfy all four of them in a row, but it would have been brutal. The same two also claimed the inside as they lay around him.

It was him in the middle being cuddled from both sides by Nicci and Nora with Kat and Sally on the outsides. A secondary result of this new schedule was he found it was building anticipation in him for tomorrow night, despite being completely sated.

The next morning they had a cold dry breakfast, and he actually missed the army encampment for a second. The morning itself seemed to fly by as they ran for the capitol. He felt Nora's magic lessening until they moved to a normal walk. He took in his first view of the city.

It was big, but he smirked to himself as he realized he had expected it to be much larger. Probably from reading those fantasy novels back home. The city was always surprisingly large in them. Still, it was nothing to sneeze at, he estimated it was at least two square miles as he studied it from the top of the hill they were on.

It was built against another large hill that had an almost cliffs edge. He could see the castle was built up against it, as if it grew out from the hill. Then he realized it did. Most of the city around the castle was wood, but the castle itself was stone. He wondered if earth talents had used the missing portion of the hill to build it, and as they got closer he realized the cliff didn't look quite natural.

The city itself was clean like the villages had been, though he noticed there were piles of trash in the alleyways. But there was no smell, like the trash itself was clean. He finally realized the talents couldn't remove trash, no more than they could make a bed, or put the dishes away, all they could do was clean and refresh. His thought was verified when he saw men loading the very clean trash into a wagon in one of the alleys. Presumably to be dumped somewhere outside the city.

The road led through the city, straight to the stone walls around the caste. There were a number of guards there in addition to younger people, barely teens, dressed in some sort of uniform. He was guessing they were probably pages or runners. They guards stopped them at the gates.

"What business do you have here?"

He managed to subdue a laugh when Nicci said, "My face is higher than that sergeant."

The sergeant's face turned white as he moved out of their way. "Pardon princess, go ahead. I was informed to tell you to go to the king immediately when you arrived."

Nicci nodded, indicating understanding.

He tried not to look like a village idiot, reminding himself his world had wonders that would pole axe these people. He did manage to keep his mouth from dropping open, but couldn't help his wandering eyes. The surroundings were... palatial came to his mind.

Everywhere he looked something drew his eyes. Artwork, sculptures, even the flowers and plants were expertly displayed. The walls themselves were polished to perfection. He couldn't help feeling a bit intimidated by it all. Outside of the rest of it, which was crazy, he was also worried about meeting Nicci's father. Talk about meeting the parents...

---

The king reminded himself he was a devout follower of the goddess for the tenth time, but it didn't help. He was still angry. He was clenching the message that had arrived from Anton in his hand, his fingers turning white as his mind raced. How did this happen? The worst part is he knew some of the fault lay at his feet. He had kept his daughter too much out of the public eye. She had been inexperienced with life's realities when she had left.

It was done out of love and concern, but he could see now he had done more harm than good.

Was it any wonder she had an infatuation with the first man that had been nice to her? Even worse, the man she met was a legend in the flesh, a Flame of Cytherea. One he couldn't dare take to task for taking advantage of his naïve daughter.

He would have to take some steps there, if it was a true love match then the time apart wouldn't hurt them, and if it was merely a passing infatuation as he firmly believed, his daughter would get over it.

On top of that, the young man was right about one thing, something had to be done in Egeria. It wasn't a simple enmity between two mortal kings anymore that would pass with the next generation, or even simple time. If it was true there was a dark god...

He frowned. Still, he couldn't do anything about it now, not without risking the whole kingdom. He could perhaps in a year or two, if they started recruiting more soldiers now and started training them.

He looked down at the letter and turned red, once again reminding himself he can't strangle the young man, he was too important. But the idiot actually wanted to take his daughter into an enemy kingdom? It would be disaster if she were ever caught. He could be blackmailed, and much worse than that would happen to her.

Determined to maintain his temper, he left his suite and went to the room he had them sent to, this wasn't something he wanted aired in the throne room with the rest of the nobles gawking and trying to gain some advantage from.

All he knew is he needed to save his daughter from his mistakes and her own naivety; he would do so at any cost.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,997 Followers