All Comments on 'Flashing Truckers Yields Surprise'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
I'm sure I've read something recently on here

that was very similar to this - only much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It was pretty decent

Not too bad but he needs to dp her with the guy to complete it.

JusttooldJusttooldover 11 years ago
good

As you said we'll just have to wait to find out about the rest of the trip. I wouldn't mind finding that out. And yes there is nothing like watching the wife get off by fucking someone else. There is no way that will ever get old and it's definatly better than any old porn movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

My wife has flashed a lot of truckers and on three occasions she has stopped and given great head to a trucker while I've watched. It was awsome bto date she hasn't had sex with them butvhopefully someday soon. I gave this a five. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fun story

This was a fun story and believable whether it actually happened or not.

Is your wife really that much fun??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

my x use to flash truck drivers also it always lead to great sex when we got to our cabin up north ,b863in the back of my mind i always knew she wanted to fuck a stranger

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My wife

I wish that had been my wife that was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife has flashed her beautiful DD's along the Interstates, Once many years ago on I-55 in Mississippi, she was wearing a skirt with no panties. She got on her knees and began to suck me off while I was driving. I pulled her skirt up so that her naked bottom was showing out the passenger window. She backed up against the passenger window and flashed her hairy pussy at one trucker after another, rubbing her pussy against the window. Her pussy was wet and creaming so much that she smeared the window with her juices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It must have been nice to see your wife take a long thick cock and enjoy it. How did you keep from getting yourself off when he said he was going to put that thing in her ass. Does your wife usually like to get f***** in the ass or was it just a chance she couldn't turn down. I hope you take her ass often from now on. I don't know why so many women are so reluctant to have a cock put in their ass. But it seems like once they do the majority of them enjoy it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous