All Comments on 'Flat-Chested Jill'

by alan556

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
BillyBobJoeEdBillyBobJoeEdalmost 14 years ago
Yummy

I myself have this 'thing' for flat-chested women, and your story kept me hard and stroking from beginning to end. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I love tiny-titted young ladies, with an adventurous imagination, too!

Eager to offer further 'erotic' ideas from a Sth Pacific reader/fan? -Voted 5!

magmamanmagmamanalmost 14 years ago
This started out very good

I was really enjoying the shyness, the concern over being less than others, the inner feelings of inadequacy so many of us face about things in life from time to time.

Add in a rather unique theme? Wonderful!

Somewhere in the last chapter, in what seems to this reader an attempt to "sex up" the story, that sense of shyness, and emotions got lost.

It did detract for me. Still, good writing, very unique story.

MGM

RecHikerRecHikeralmost 14 years ago
Wonderful Beginning.....Hope there's more!

I to love small tits and have always said anything more than a mouth full is wasted. Having married a woman with small tits, I can relate to the theme of your story which is right on! I love the fact that your character - Jill aka (Joel) moved past her hesitation and lack of self confidence and ended up showering in the men's room.

We are nudists and my wife addressed some of the same issues and anyone who has been to a nudist resort knows that males and females use the same showers.

Maybe you can get your character Jill to shave everything again including her pussy and go to a place where nudists hang out.

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I really liked this story. I would like to read more stories about Jill, especially when she is dressed like a boy. I felt kind of bad about her brother getting in trouble at the end of the story.

a_bent_ampersanda_bent_ampersandalmost 14 years ago
This Was Fucking Fantastic!

This is not only a great idea, it's executed brilliantly! Jill is so engaging and extraordinarily sexy. Her realism is incredibly well thought out and how cool is MATT? Seriously, not only do we get the voyeurism, the sex, the unique idea, we also get an informed and mature relationship between two beautiful people! Bravo! Bravo! 5 stars and Favorited --all day!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
BRAVO!

Title says it all!

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years ago
Lovely story

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great story

I liked the pace of the story, It was great. I do think you might consider breaking it into segments. I read the first page and thought this was a good story in itself. The other parts of the story could each be its own story. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
EXCELLENT

EXCELLENT....please write more...and soon!

ParadoxParadoxalmost 14 years ago
The best I've read in a long time

Excellent story. I haven't even looked to see if you have any others yet. I sure hope so. If not, get busy!

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 14 years ago
Incredible!!

Written with a consistent point of view and tone that were both spot-on! The story flowed well, drew me in and carried me along easily. It was funny, sexy and the characters were well developed. Please, please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I thought it was weak

Flat-chested girls are great. Why do you portray the young lady as someone who has to hide the fact that she is a girl in order to show what she has? Nine out of ten guys would love to see her bend over with no bra on. Nine out of ten guys would not be interested in a flat-chested guy.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyalmost 14 years ago
Funny although a bit far-fetched.

I remember one time when I was at the beach. There was a young couple sitting in front of me. They must have been around nineteen. I didn't think anything unusual until they got up to leave. I couldn't believe it! The guy was actually a girl! She had been laying on her back topless. She had really small tits, similar to the way you describe Jill. She threw a towl over her shoulders so it would cover her chest and then headed off with her girlfriend, not bothering to put on a shirt. However, unlike the situation with Jill, as soon as the girl stood up, I could tell that it was a girl. The way that you describe Jill, she is very sexy despite the fact that she has small tits. Surely, there would be no way to hide the fact that she was a girl when she walked around the beach or went into the bathroom. The story was a lot of fun though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Well written and enjoyable

I enjoyed reading the story as it focused more on plot and character development than just "stroke" value. Very impressive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent Story....

This is a very good story and I hope that it's only the beginning to a series. There are many of us who appreciate small or flat chested females and your story promotes those types of females very well. Please add another chapter to this story soon!

DrThrobDrThrobover 13 years ago

I liked the story's general realism--Jill was believably portrayed, and the planning (though occasionally 'obvious' and overdone--such as the 'walking lessons') allowed for a gentle, slow building of anticipation. I suspect that the girls especially would like that feature--you definately didn't "race to the finish" as loads of male writers do (self included, probably). The end scenes in which Jill lets the 6 guys know that she's all woman left the realism on the beach, but I didn't much care by then. Nicely done!

KarlMartinKKarlMartinKover 12 years ago
Great story!

I really liked this story. I hope you write more like it in the near future. Like other comments, I liked the general realism and the tension Jill felt at the possibility of being found out.

morefunnakedmorefunnakedover 12 years ago
loved it

especially the first half

das_adamdas_adamabout 12 years ago
Mind blown!

I must admit I'm blown away by what to me is such a unique storyline...

I'd like to hear more from these characters...

and I agree with RecHiker- maybe a trip to a nude beach where Jill gets to be a naked girl with Matt on a beach!

alan556alan556over 11 years agoAuthor
Note from the author

Hello, I'm the author of this story.

Thanks for reading! In the two years since this story was published on Literotica, over 100,000 people have read it!

Some of you have asked for more of the story, and, to tell you the truth, I also wanted to know what happened next. How will Jill's family react when they find out what she's been doing? I had to write the rest or I'd never know.

Unfortunately, the full story is too hot for Literotica's (or Amazon's) content guidelines, so I've made it available on Barnes and Noble's NOOK bookstore and also at Smashwords.com. It's a complete full-length novel. You don't need a NOOK to read it, because Barnes and Noble offers a free reader for your PC, or you can read in a web browser with their "read instantly" feature. If you have a Kindle, you can get a copy at Smashwords.com.

Please come visit, and tell your friends. Go to barnesandnoble.com and search for "Flat-Chested Jill."

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Understand your dilemma, however..

Is it at all possible move your next many chapters to within the guidelines. This is a very, very unique, sensual,exciting story. Don't leave us like this...........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
An incredible story and well written

Interestingly, I am currently involved with a wonderful lady who is flat chested and undeniably one of the most sexually and personally pleasing women I have ever been involved with. I just read this and read the bottom statement being the end of part 1. My heart jumped and immediately went back to your page and realized that this is a story written in 2010. What a disappointment! Any possibility of convincing you to write more chapters and/or new stories of this genre?

colin23colin23about 10 years ago
Top class story

This is one of the very best stories I have read on Literotica. Flat chest and exhibitionism are a great combination. Further episodes would be very welcome. Could she join a sports team (soccer?) without telling anyone her gender?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
flat chest pix

http://flatchestedgirls.tumblr.com/

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Top story

I have just read this in Australia. Great story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lovely

Great in-depth story showing the joys of a small chest. Particularly liked the bit about wearing silicone inserts which rang true

BabySteeleBabySteelealmost 8 years ago
Really enjoyed it.

I really liked this story because its different from the usually girls are so hot and have big tits or just talk about having tits. It's an actual story but still kept it hot and exciting. Exactly what I like to read on here.

Steven_LeKruSteven_LeKrualmost 8 years ago
This Story deserves an "A"

...or it deserves AAA if you know what I mean! This is the best erotic story about petite women that I have ever read.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89about 7 years ago
Possible plagiarism?

Okay, something weird is going on here. The author of this story is a man named Alan on Literotica, yet on Amazon and Barnes and Nobles, it's a woman Julia Joy Connors. Did one person plagiarize the other?

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
REALLLY liked it...!!

you did a fantastic job doing her first-person narrative

also going to fave it, and check out your other stories

of course the flat-chested girls section on tumblr is history, but x-hamster still has them

PS like them all sizes, but a special fondness for modest/petite-their owners often realize no need for a bra...

Steven_LeKruSteven_LeKrualmost 4 years ago
One of the best stories EVER

I just had to tell you that this is one of the best stories I've ever read. From your writings it seems your main fetish is Exhibitionism but my fetish is Flat Chests and so this story was such a pleasure for me. I love how you handled the the mix of emotions that went from shame to pride over Jill's breast. All of the little nuances in the story like looking in shop windows made it so believable and genuine. But the denouement of the story really brought it all home for me; after all of the sexy parts and after the intense climax, you still took time to write the scene at home where Jill is found out by her mother. Other stories would have ended at the climax but I appreciate the time spent at the end to help Jill feel okay with herself. That extra bit of effort made this story that much more believable and made it that much more impactful. It was a very well crafted story and incredibly sexy too. Great work.

Lovetron52Lovetron52over 3 years ago
Yes

I loved the story.

darolawolrabdarolawolrabover 2 years ago

Excellent, must have been pretty well researched. My wife is flat chested and I love the way that her braless tiny breasts always have erect nipples and so easily viewed whenever she bends over or you are stood over her. I have made sure that they have been on show to friends, family and strangers for many a year. I love her wearing lose clothes with nothing underneath allowing every opportunity to expose her. Great story, anyone recommend similar ones with this type of genre..

yellowiiyellowiialmost 2 years ago

Any other stories of this scenario? Men's swimsuit challenge is trending on twitter and pixiv. Accompanying stories would be great.

alan556alan556over 1 year agoAuthor

Friends, this work is only the first portion of an entire novel. The full novel is available on Amazon, under my pen-name Julia Joy Conners.

Literotica will not let me publish the complete story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I very rarely comment on stories, but this one is worth the effort. Your ability to portray the story from the mind and thought process of a spunky 20 yr old girl is fabulous. It’s just silly enough, just humorous enough, and is not too over the top. I am excited to read your other works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But totally lacking in needed details.

The first time his cock went into her pussy it just did. No foreplay with that pussy at all. Sure needed some extended touching and fingering to get her ready for his cock. But none.

Gave up on the bottom of page two.

Two stars.

Camguy4funCamguy4funover 1 year ago

Terrific story! That shower scene was one of the most erotic I have read. WOW! Definitely 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As a lifelong member of the "Itty Bitty Titty Fan Club", I enjoyed this story very much and can understand why her boyfriend was so enamored with her small chest. None of the young ladies I dated in the 70'as were larger chested and my wife when we married had a size of nearly b. I love the small breasted women as the don't sag when the get more mature. My 60+ year old wife's boobs are still very perky.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralan556@alan556
290 Followers
I enjoy writing about incest and exhibitionism and am always looking for interesting information to help me add realism to my stories. If you have real-life experiences that you would be willing to share (very confidentially, of course), I'd be grateful. I would especially ...