Flesh Tone Flamingo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her until it subsided, and the waves of contractions were fewer and fewer, but she was still sensitive all over. I dragged my fingers over her body. When I passed her neck, or her nipples, or her inner thighs she would heave a big broken moan and her body would twitch again.

Eventually, she recovered enough to look up at me. Tears filled her eyes and she bit her swollen lip. I spit on her face.

I straddled her face, facing the headboard, and sat on her mouth. She started eating between my muscular cheeks obediently, even spreading them so she could tongue deeper. I lifted and lowered on her long, slender tongue, and flexed my hole so she could get in deeper. Santanne looked pathetic, in a way, eagerly spreading my ass so she could lick deeper, my balls resting haphazardly sideways on her nose and cheek. Looked at another way, she had such a sultry laze in her expression, an elegant weight in her eyelids, that it was clear you couldn't completely strip her of her rare perfection.

I grinded on her tongue and lips as she licked and sucked my hole, then grinded on her slender nose, burying it in my ass and grabbing her head to pull it in, holding it there until she needed to gasp for breath. Finally, I smeared her entire face with her slobber, using my ass to spread it. When I was done, she was shiny and sticky. Some of her hairs stuck out stiff and crooked from her hairline.

I pulled her up into a sitting position against the headboard and pinned her wrists over her head with one hand. She opened her mouth wide, tongue hanging slightly over her lower lip, waiting for me to fuck it. I didn't like her eagerness, so I grabbed my cock with my right hand and started slapping her tender lips and cheek with it.

She scowled as the beating continued. The dampness of her face made it sting more, and flecks of precum flew into her eye and onto her hair as I batted around her cheeks and brow. After she started getting used to the beating, I mashed my cock into her face, hard. I rubbed and smeared my stiff cock against her face until it bent under the pressure. She would turn her face away, or open her mouth to intercept it as I mashed into her lips, but I just moved to her tightly shut eye or her nose, or ear.

"Fuck!" she started to say, in an annoyed tone. It just made me smear and poke her face harder. When she almost pulled away from the headboard, I had to use both hands to pin her there.

"Now, open," I said, satisfied that she knew the humiliating alternative to facefucking.

She opened her mouth, wider this time, and with her tongue farther out. I spit on her tongue, and used it as a road to guide my throbbing cock to the back of her throat. When I hit the back, she immediately gagged, but I didn't pull back one bit.

"I said, open. Open your throat."

She relaxed her throat, and I immediately stretched it open the rest of the way. My abdomen was squishing her nose, I was so deep.

"Good girl," I said as her powerful gags tried to escape, but they were stifled in her throat and nose.

When I pulled out, I pulled out all the way. A big stream of crystal clear drool came out after my cock, and Santanne instantly closed her mouth out of reflex, to stop it. I slapped her for her ladylike instinct.

"Keep your pretty mouth open. I want you covered in drool."

She opened wide, and I started fucking her throat with purpose. All the way in, all the way out, and her mouth staying open, even as she gagged and wretched and drooled. All the saliva ran down her cute split chin, between her breasts, quickly over her flat belly and down between her legs.

I enjoyed her throat for what seemed like hours, though it was only ten minutes or so. She was getting dizzy and tired. Her head would droop out of laziness sometimes, so I slapped her, or held her head up with my hips to remind her.

"We'll be done when you give me my cum back," I said, crudely.

She looked up at me and grinned, a full smile, showing her beautiful teeth, not like the smirks she gave before. Before she could open her mouth all the way, I was fucking her face with force. I let her arms drop to her sides. She was no longer resisting. They just lay where they fell and she didn't move them. She was nearly a sex doll at this point. Her throat sounded more like a wet hole than a throat. There was little resistance, and the sound of wet thrusting wasn't punctuated by her gags or moans anymore. For a while, I wondered if I'd ever make her gag up my cum. Then, all of a sudden, her body came to life, and a wave of motion, starting in her toned abs and moving up her chest into her throat, ended with her head jutting forward and puking slick drool and thick cream onto my cock and balls, and dripping down onto her body.

I wiped the cum-drool from her mouth and chin, and wiped my cock on her tits and chest to get it off of me.

"Not broken yet, are you?" I asked.

"Hmm, you tell me," Santanne said back in a raspy voice, through heavy lips, raising her head to peer through heavy eyelids.

I pulled her legs forward so she was on her back, then I flipped her over. I kneeled on the floor at the foot of the bed, and started licking the soles of her feet. One, then the other, in every crevice. She tasted and smelled so fresh and clean. I sucked her toes individually and then all at once, then I licked up her legs until I got to her inner thighs and pussy. I licked up her residual pussy juice there, then I slapped her ass. I spanked her over and over on both cheeks, and she let out little guttural "uhmf" groans into the pillow.

Once her ass was tender and deep red, I gripped it painfully and spread it, and then I gave her ass a better eating than she gave me. Her hole was so tiny, so puckered, and so tight, I knew it didn't get much attention. It had a lovely light brown natural look, and I enjoyed licking, sucking and tonguing it. I spit in her asshole and a tiny pool formed at her water tight hole, maybe the depth of one drop of spit, and then I sucked it back up and spit and licked again. No matter how much I worked at her hole, and even though she moaned and giggled with pleasure, it wouldn't loosen, even a little bit. She had no idea how to relax it. Santanne was an anal virgin.

I reared over her, leaning on her ass cheeks, and I put a finger in, as a test. She cried out.

"Ahhhhhhgg, fuuuck!" she screamed.

"Yep, you're a virgin," I said, unsurprised. "My cock is next. Do yourself a favor. When I push in, you push out. That's the only way for an inexperienced ass like yours."

I placed my palms flat on her ass cheeks and leaned all my weight on her to spread them. Her crack was laid wide open and flat like a magazine. Her hole slightly protruded from her spread cheeks, the way it does on skinny girls. I placed my cockhead against her asshole and used a thumb to hold it there. I lowered my hips with my cock firmly against her pretty ring, but it would not spread even a finger's width. Instead, my cock only served to push her asshole into her body, and in turn push her entire ass and hips down into the bed.

The pressure was giving her a much discomfort, which I cherished by pulling her hair back away from her face, and observing the expression she wore on her profile. Mouth open, lips drawn wide and thin, eyebrow furrowed, eyes shut tight.

"Push," I said again, waiting for her asshole to welcome my cock in, but it wouldn't open. "Push!"

Santanne had already resorted to gripping the sheets and biting the pillow. I humped against her asshole with the direct pressure of my stiff cock, but it only depressed it slightly still, with no widening. I told her to push again, but she didn't understand. Not really. I didn't want to have to be so impolite as to tell her how it was done, but I had no other choice.

"Push," I said. "Like taking a shit. Push like that."

It must have finally clicked because she seemed to swallow her last bit of pride and properness and her asshole opened slightly. The very tip of my cock, wet with spit and precum, felt the soft inner asshole, and I even felt my cock sliding past it, to her inner sphincter.

Her inner sphincter quivered with great pulses, opening and closing. It being an involuntary muscle, seemed trapped between what she was telling it, to push open, and what it was feeling, a throbbing cock trying to enter. I applied firm, unwavering pressure, and eventually it started to tire out, and lose the war of attrition. Santanne had been grunting into her pillow, but now she opened her mouth and screamed.

Her eyes bulged open, much different from their sleepy daze of pussy fucking and choking earlier. She made an open mouth frown as she wailed. She reared her head up and trails of spittle bridged her mouth and the pillow. She has the sheets pulled into two bunches at her sides.

Looking down at her ass, spread wide, I could hardly believe I was in her myself. Her asshole was spread so wide, it was no longer that beautiful natural pinkish bronze in color, but white. It reminded me of a rubber band on the brink of snapping.

"Auuughhh!" she cried.

She had pushed her body up into a trunk-lift position. With my shoulder, I leaned onto her and let my upper body weight rest on her sweat-slick back until she collapsed into the bed. My hands stayed glued to her ass, spreading it. If I didn't have total control of her little rear, I knew how easily it could spit me out. These untrained assholes weren't just hard to open, they would eject your cock in a second and leave you humping skin and air.

With my chest holding her down, and my hands in full control of her tight rear, I gave her medium paced, firm, half strokes. I probed deep, but didn't pull out very far. Since she was feeling such extreme pain at the opening of her hole, I know she had no idea how calm, soft, and comfortable her inner rectum felt. Santanne's insides had no muscles, no pain, really no tightness. Just a soft, gentle, wet cushion taking the length and girth of me. By the end of her assfucking, her sphincter would loosen and the pain would subside enough that she would detect the soft and mild pleasure inside her, that served as the undercurrent of her anal experience, and eventually if she kept up her anal play, every aspect would be pleasurable. For now, it was pure agony and distress.

She was so tight around the base of my cock, she could cut off circulation after a while, if I wasn't so hard. I know her asshole, strained white with tension, was losing some circulation and sensation already. I kept fucking her.

I kissed, bit, and sucked on her neck, shoulder, and back. In her state of distress, she wasn't receptive of my sensual attentions yet, so I bit and sucked harder, to cause her pain and marks she would notice. Her screams let me know she felt this more than her anal deflowering, or it at least served to heighten the experience.

Her screaming and sobbing had caused an uncharacteristic blue vein to pop out on her temple. I traced it with my tongue from the top of her ear to her eyebrow, then I went about licking and dominating her face. Spitting, sucking, and licking on every feature. She tasted saltier and more bitter than before, from the stress of having her virgin ass opened and explored. The dried tears on her skin, and weeping breath, gave me new aspects of her, which I savored.

After minutes of this deep, short-stroke ass fucking, she was still wailing, but it seemed more passive now. I could communicate verbally and sensibly with her now.

"You like taking my cock in your ass?" I said in a low voice, directly into her ear so it made her spine tingle.

"Y-yes," she said in a shuddering rasp.

"Are you going to keep taking it?"

"Yes."

"And are you going to keep taking it better and better"

"Mm-hmm," she agreed, in a doubtful way.

"I want you to keep pushing, but stop focusing on your asshole. Feel my cock. Deep in you. Feel my head probing and widening your insides? Feel your pulse pounding from your heart, to your soft rectum, massaging my cock with its rhythm?'

"Uh-huh," she uttered softly.

I watched her expression slowly change from panicked and pained to contented and sweet. She bit her lip and I thought I even felt her back her little butt up into me.

I told her everything to focus on to make it pleasurable - her aching inner sphincter was also feeling the sweet slick friction of my cock, her tight outer sphincter was feeling my warmth and the cool air alternating with my thrusts. Her hard nipples against the sheets, my cock pushing her insides so that she felt it on the wall of her vagina and even her g-spot, my bodyweight against her.

When she was as relaxed as possible, I fucked her harder, faster, and with longer strokes. Her expression was punctuated with quick outbursts of sharp concern for pain, but what she got was pangs of sharp pleasure that led her to her first anal orgasm.

As she did so, her ass managed to force my cock out with its convulsions, and my cockhead found itself in the limbo between her sphincters once again. I fucked her ass hard so it pushed past her quivering inner muscle, and didn't stop.

"Ohh, ohh, oh m-mmy g-goddd" she moaned out as her ass uncontrollably clenched on my cock. Each time it clenched, it wanted to close all the way, to relax, but instead it just helplessly pulsed against me, causing further pleasure and pain, and prolonging the orgasm until it spread to her twitching pussy and sensitive nipples. I took the opportunity to reach under her and play with her rock hard clit, so that her second anal orgasm was shared with her clit.

At this point her body was squirming so much, it took all my strength and attention to stop her from pushing me out and off of her. She was screaming with pleasure.

"Agh! Ahhgghh!"

Finally, I pulled out of her virgin asshole, and just watched her twitch like a livewire. She was just a wreck of nerves, a disassembled doll animated by the residual electricity of orgasm. I loved watching her pussy, and especially asshole, twitch. Her little hole was having its usual hues return in an unusual way. First purple, then pinks and reds and finally some natural browns. It was swollen, and its dark pucker lines were deep, and its ridges were plump and shiny. After she was done writhing and instead was just deep breathing and sighing, I explored its new shape with my tongue.

But I hadn't cum in her ass, and I wanted more. She seemed like she was about ready to doze off to a peaceful sleep when I grabbed her hair and lifted her head. I said, "now you're pussy is going to clean my cock," and I threw her head down.

She blushed when I said that, but when I actually entered her sopping, soft hole, and the wrongness of going from anus to vagina was real, she turned even darker red. She flushed from her neck to her chest and mid back. To deal with the disgust, she gripped the sheets, but she couldn't help but flash, then maintain, the most devilish half-smile. I rolled her over and she wrapped her legs around me, and rhythmically pulled my hips into her precious hole with her ankles. Her throbbing clit pulsated as we came together.

She held me there for a while, as cum oozed from her pussy, then she finally released. We spooned, and I took my time dipping my fingers into her open creampie and feeding it to her. I fed her our entire dirty concoction, then we got under the cold, damp covers and slept.

------

A year later, I drained the rest of a jack and coke at the Flamingo. I slammed it on the bar.

"That's a load of crock," Oscar said. "Bullshit."

"Yeah, well, you're no fun. Safe travels. Tell Janie I say hi."

We shook hands. He grunted as he contorted his stiff back into a position amenable to getting up off the bar stool, and ambled off to the bag check by the front entrance.

My phone lit up. "Meet at Caesar's at 10. I'll be wearing..." I unlocked it, and texted Santanne back.