All Comments on 'Flight to Submission Ch. 09'

by Cyberdiva68

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 9 years ago
Well

First off he says he won't interfere with work relations or performance. Then he arranges for her to skip out on the return flight. Employers frown on extending the edges of vacation time. She skips going out with friends for a date no one knows anything about then falls off the face of the earth. Wouldn't said friends be concerned?

He secures her agreement before he informs her of the pertinent details. So much for informed consent. [I will send you a cashiers check for a respectable amount if you do not use the words 'no choice' for the remainder of the story. ;) ]. It would be nice to have some deeper introspection on her part, something that doesn't involve the condition of her panties.

I get breaking down barriers, but perception is also reality. If she doesn't know about all those privacy arrangements then she is, to her mind, publicly exposed. Yet she moves intrepidly forward. Will you allow her to balk at any point? If she does, will he pull the safe-word-and-you-are-out threat, or will he actually help her work through the situation? The pure business frame work, the lack of any bond, is making this cold to me. She is a commodity, a willing one, but a commodity none the less.

All that bitching aside-- the writing is still top notch.

IBBIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

It is very exciting for her for David to pick a chosen master for her. She is trying very hard to please him and it is obvious she will be very happy with the master David will choose for her. I can't wait to see who it will be. I'm also sure her training will be very rigorous. Great story!

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 9 years ago
This Story is really taking off!

So now Stephanie will be spending a week at David's mansion for a week of intensive submissive training. I'm looking forward to reading it and seeing how her training differs from Kristie's. Will Sue, his fiance' be involved in her training? I assume that his aunt won't be invited this time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellence continued ....

She writes with great erotic style and pace ....I look forward to much more from her in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hiding?

What else is he hiding from her?! When will he decide to change the rules on her again?! A submissive need consistency.

FindmywayFindmywayover 9 years ago
Random thoughts

Again, I love the story and it appears you have begun to address some of the issues many highlighted in previous chapters.

Like FA_JF.....IBBIC, I along with others we've highlighted it isn't realistic in this dynamic for him to change the rules or not communicate the rules without a conversation between them. IMHO at this point she has a very limited voice. While it appears he is concerned for her well being and taking care of her...it's more financial than emotional and feels as if she is nothing more than a kept women and he's her sugar daddy. Does he really have her best interest at heart? I don't believe any conversations have taken place regarding limits... will Sue participate in her training?

While I appreciate him highlighting his current statues - he has yet to have a real conversation regarding her needs and what she wants. This dynamic is all about communication and understanding one's desires and needs. How can he pick a Dom without knowing her true self? He may understand her sexual submissive needs and desires but what else? What are her hopes and dreams....

Your ability to connect your readers to the characters is brilliant thus the reason for so many comments. However, you have the ability to really delve into what makes her tick and how he can be that person that can help her achieve her dreams and achieve her true potential...don't squander that opportunity!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCyberdiva68@Cyberdiva68
605 Followers
I hope that readers enjoy the stories I'm writing. I welcome any feedback given.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES