Flight to Submission Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers

He walked back to where Stephanie was standing and handed her the glass of juice.

"I've added a mild sedative to this," he advised her. You've had a long flight and I would like you to feel refreshed before our long journey tonight."

As she started to drink, he walked into his bedroom and returned with her collar and cuffs and the leather leash. Taking the empty glass from her and placing it on the table, he ordered her to assume Position 1. She immediately complied. David corrected her slightly. She had not spread her legs wide enough or tilted her pelvis fully.

"You must do better than that, sub," he said sternly. "You will practice all 3 positions in the mirror until they become second nature! Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," Stephanie said, mortified that she had disappointed her Master so soon.

David locked the cuffs around her wrists and ankles and the collar around her throat. He then attached the leash and led her towards the smaller bedroom. Once there, he again ordered her to assume Position 1. This time she was perfect. He rewarded her by teasing her nipples to erection, then massaging her mound and clit until she bit her lips to hold back a moan and her pussy grew wet.

He noticed that she was having trouble keeping her eyes open, a clear sign that the drug he had given her was taking effect. He moved her slowly backwards until she was pressed up against the bed. He applied firm but gentle pressure to her shoulders until she sank onto the bed. Succumbing to the drug, Stephanie was powerless to resist as David lifted her legs and lay her down on the bed. He attached her leash and one cuff to a short restraint on the head post and attached one of her ankle cuffs to a slightly longer restraint on the end post of the bed. The last thing Stephanie was aware of was her Master standing over her as the darkness claimed her.

When Stephanie awoke, it was dark outside the window. She tried to move but found her movements curtailed by the cuffs and collar. Her Master appeared in the doorway and smiled down at her.

"Feeling refreshed?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

The drug he had used had been specially designed. It was quick acting, lasted for a specific time period and removed any trace of fatigue, leaving the person fully refreshed. There was also no lingering drowsiness upon awaking. Once awake, the person who had received the drug was fully alert.

"Yes Master, I am," Stephanie replied, smiling up at him.

"Good!" David said, moving over to the bed and removing her cuffs and collar.

"Take a shower and perform your toilette," David ordered, "then dress for dinner."

Stephanie padded barefoot into the bathroom and switched on the shower. She remembered to leave the door open and when her Master appeared in the doorway, she had an inspiration! She poured a liberal amount of shower gel into her hands and then proceeded to lather herself up in as sexy a manner as she could think of, slowly massaging her breasts, her mound, slowly running her hands between her pussy lips before turning around and massaging her ass cheeks.

David bit back a laugh at his sub's antics. Stephanie had already changed significantly from the shy, modest, buttoned-up young woman he had first encountered. He moved closer to the shower and trying to maintain a stern expression, he explained that whilst he appreciated the show his sub was giving him, they had a long way to go and if she wanted to eat beforehand, then she needed to get a move on. Stephanie gave him a provocative little pout but stopped posturing and quickly washed and conditioned her hair. She suddenly realised she was ravenous!

She stepped out of the shower and dried herself off and then realised that she needed to pee. She glanced at her Master, who was once more standing in the doorway and showed no sign of moving. Swallowing hard, she moved over to the toilet and made to sit on the seat. She was stopped by David's words.

"What exactly do you think you are doing, sub?" he demanded.

"Master, I need to pee," Stephanie replied, puzzled.

"Did I say you could sit?" he asked.

Stephanie suddenly realised her mistake and her face grew red as she realised that he intended for her to pee standing in front of him, as had been the case in those first 24 hours of her training.

"No Master, You didn't," she said. "I'm very sorry."

"Don't let that happen again!" David told her. "You will, of course, be punished for that transgression. Now continue!"

Obedient to her Master's wishes, Stephanie straddled the toilet and released the golden flow into its bowl. David held her eyes with his until she had finished. He then withdrew a narrow velvet collar from his pocket and wrapped it snuggly around her throat.

"Follow me," he ordered and walked into the main room.

Once there, he seated himself in an armchair and indicated that Stephanie was to lie across his lap. She apprehensively obeyed, knowing what was coming next!

"Sub, you must remember your place at all times," David said sternly. "You will therefore incur punishment for each transgression that you make. As we are short of time this evening, I will make this session brief," he paused, "but memorable!"

Stephanie cried out as his hand landed hard against her ass. Again and again his hand descended until her ass was red and glowing and her body was quivering. Her ass throbbed but so did her pussy and when David ran a hand underneath her, he could feel her wetness.

"Very well, you may get dressed for dinner," David told her, allowing her to rise to her feet.

Stephanie made her way to the small bedroom, where she noticed her carry-on had been placed at the foot of her bed. She drew out the blouse and skirt and made to also bring out the underwear.

"No panties," came David's voice from behind her.

Startled, she glanced over her shoulder. Her Master was standing in the doorway, one shoulder casually resting against the door frame.

She dropped the panties back into the bag and proceeded to get dressed, constantly aware of her Master's gaze upon her. When she was finished, she moved to the dressing table and started to apply her make-up. Her complexion was so clear there was no need for foundation, so she applied a light shimmer of highlighter underneath her brows before dusting the lids with a subtle silver shade. She blended this into a darker mauve at the outer corner of her lids. Navy blue mascara lengthened her lashes and the same colour eye liner outlined the top and bottom lids. She applied a delicate shade of blusher to her cheeks and finished with a dark lavender lipstick. She studied herself in the mirror to ensure that the overall effect would be pleasing to her Master. The face that looked back at her conveyed an air of sophistication, the subtle application of cosmetics enhancing her natural features without looking artificial. She caught a reflection in the mirror of her Master gazing at her, his face warm with approval. He held out his hand to her.

"Shall we go?" he asked.

They were met at the penthouse entrance by a bell hop, who carried their luggage down to the lobby. David handed him his car keys and asked for the bags to be put in the boot whilst they had supper at the J&G Grill. David ordered for both of them, selecting the Heirloom tomato salad for starters, the Maine lobster for the entrée and a passion fruit soufflé for dessert. They relaxed for a while, sipping espressos but all the while, Stephanie could feel her body tingling with anticipation. She had no doubt that this next week was going to be testing but having placed her trust in David, she felt somehow lighter and freer than she had ever done in her life. It was as if the weight of other people's expectations of her had been lifted from her shoulders.

When David was sure that Stephanie had relaxed completely, he rose from the table, offering his hand to assist her to rise. As she did so, he turned her hand over and dropped a kiss onto her palm. The touch of his lips sent searing heat through her body and he felt her tremble slightly.

"Shall we go?" he murmured in her ear. "Are you ready?"

Not trusting herself to speak, Stephanie nodded her agreement.

They moved back to the penthouse elevator and David selected the button for the parking garage. There was a dedicated section especially reserved for the penthouse, away from the general hotel parking spaces. They exited into a well-lit area, David's Aston Martin gleaming under the lights. They walked side by side to the car and stopped.

"Strip!" David commanded.

When Stephanie stared at him in shock, he merely folded his arms across his chest, watching her steadily.

Swallowing hard and praying that nobody would see her, Stephanie complied. What she didn't know what that the parking space was completely private and David had arranged for the CCTV cameras that were usually trained on cars parked in that area to be switched off as soon as he and Stephanie had descended in the elevator. She would be completely unobserved, but she did not know that. The windows of the car were also heavily tinted although in the dark, this was not noticeable from inside the car. Stephanie would not know that nobody would be able to observe her during the drive to the keys. This was another test of her obedience, another means of pushing back her self-imposed barriers!

Finally, she stood naked in front of him, trembling slightly. The cool air of the garage was raising a chill against her skin, pebbling it slightly.

"Place your hands on the front of the car and bend over," David instructed.

When Stephanie obeyed, he wrapped cuffs around her wrists and ankles and the collar around her neck. When she was properly prepared, he parted her pussy lips and inserted a remote controlled bullet vibrator deeply into her pussy. He then opened the passenger's side door and told Stephanie she could take her seat. He had prepared the car very carefully for this evening's journey and a towelling pad had been placed on the passenger seat. He assisted her into her seat and then took his place on the driver's side. He glanced over at Stephanie and noticed that she had automatically placed her legs to either side of the seat cushion. Her hands, however were folded in her lap.

"Hands down beside the seat" David ordered firmly and was rewarded by Stephanie's swift obedience. "Good," he said. "Now your training begins in earnest. No matter what occurs during this drive, you are not to cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," Stephanie replied. She had wondered about the pad on her seat and now she was dreadfully certain of the reason behind it.

The car sprang to life, the roar of its engine echoing in the confines of the garage. David slipped it into gear and within moments they were exiting the hotel on their way to his home. He deftly navigated his way through the evening traffic and before long they were on the highway travelling towards the keys. Stephanie was tense, wondering when her Master was going to start testing her. She didn't have to wait long. As soon as they were clear of the heavy traffic, an insistent buzz started deep within her pussy. She squirmed a little but a swift, sideways glance from David stilled her actions. He kept the vibrations infuriatingly low - enough to keep her slightly on edge but not enough to give her any kind of satisfaction. Her body was beginning a slow burn!

David was keenly aware of what was happening within Stephanie. Her naked body was speaking to him eloquently. With the skill of a virtuoso, David slowly increased the intensity of the bullet's vibrations, carefully gauging Stephanie's reactions each time. By now Stephanie was breathing hard, her hands clenched at the sides of the seat. She was held suspended at the edge of orgasm, the vibrator not quite intense enough to push her over the edge. By now she could feel her pussy was sopping wet and her juices had started leaking onto the towelling pad.

David increased the intensity and Stephanie couldn't hold back the groan that escaped her lips as her body went rigid. She was so close and she could feel her control starting to slip.

"Please Master, I can't hold on much longer!" she begged.

"Hold on," David said. "You must learn strict control and you won't do that by giving in so easily!"

He kept the intensity the same for a few moments then increased it slightly. Stephanie threw her head back, a deep groan ripping from her throat. Her teeth were clenched as she tried with all her might to stave off the sensations threatening to sweep her away.

"I... must... not... cum!" she told herself, over & over again, clinging to the phrase as a drowning man clings to a raft.

David watched her carefully from out of the corner of his eye. Just as she was about to lose control, he switched off the vibrator completely, leaving her weak and trembling.

"Good girl," he said approvingly, removing a hand from the steering wheel and running a gentle finger down her cheek. He moved his hand lower and parted her dripping pussy lips, coating his fingers in her juices as she moaned at his touch! He brought his hand back up and held it before her lips.

"Clean me," he commanded. "Taste the fruits of your arousal!"

Stephanie obediently opened her mouth and started to suck and lick David's fingers. She put her heart and soul into it, knowing he would expect nothing less than her best efforts. Her body was still trembling from the effects of the bullet, but she concentrated on the task she had been given. She did such a good job that David found he had to pull his hand away much sooner than expected or risk causing an accident. This girl had an incredible mouth!

He turned his attention back to the road for about 30 minutes and then without warning, switched on the bullet once more. Again he increased the vibrations slowly, causing the slow burn to ignite once more in Stephanie's body. She desperately clamped an iron hold over herself, willing herself to ignore the increasingly violent demands of her body for release! This time she was too caught up in the internal struggle to beg her Master to stop and David took her even closer to the edge. Her body shone with sweat, the result of her internal struggle and she was panting heavily. Her fingernails had dug so deeply into her palms that there were deep, half-moon indentations in each. He kept her at the brink for longer this time too and her entire body was shuddering with the effort of holding back before he once again switched off the vibrator.

Again, he let Stephanie rest and recover as the miles rolled by. Finally, he could see they were on the outskirts of the island where he lived. For the final time, he switched on the bullet and Stephanie tensed as her body leapt into action. It seemed no time at all until she was once again at fever pitch. Luckily it was now almost midnight and there was very little traffic on the roads. David kept her quivering, just on the edge of orgasm as he negotiated his car through the gates and into his driveway in front of the house. He engaged the parking brake and switched off the engine before turning to Stephanie.

He reached out and caressed her breasts, making her moan as her desire threatened to swamp her, then he gripped and twisted her right nipple and switched the bullet to its highest setting.

"Cum for your Master," he commanded, and Stephanie, helpless to resist, did just that, swept away in an intense storm as one after another, the orgasms swept over her.

David kept the vibrator on high until the moans of passion coming from Stephanie started to change to groans of overloaded systems. He forced one last orgasm from her then switched off the vibrator, leaving her limp and shaking. The pad beneath her was saturated with her juices and her body was damp with sweat, her skin giving off a glowing heat. David reached into the back of the car and brought out a soft, fluffy blanket. Undoing Stephanie's seatbelt, he wrapped the blanket around her body and held her to him until the tremors had completely left her body.

"Now you see the rewards for obedience," he told Stephanie, smiling down at her. "You pleased me greatly with your efforts tonight. I pushed you extremely hard and you obeyed my commands despite what your body was driving you to do! This is why I allowed you to cum. Obedience will always be rewarded!"

Stephanie just nestled her head against his warm, firm chest. She felt completely wrung out but at the same time, her body was so sated that if she had been a cat, she was sure she would have been purring!

David exited the car and strode around to the passenger's side. He opened the door and attached a leather leash to Stephanie's collar. He gave it a little tug to encourage her to move.

"Come on little one," he said firmly but kindly. "Time we got you inside and to your room."

Stephanie made to wrap the blanket tighter around her body.

"Oh no you don't," David chided. "You know better than that!"

Slowly, Stephanie dropped the blanket back onto the seat. She realised that her Master intended that she walk naked across the well-lit driveway and into the house. Emerging from the car, she prayed that nobody would see her!

She need not have worried. David had taken Alexandra's words to heart and had made sure that nobody would be around on the evening of his arrival. However, he did not tell this to Stephanie. She had to learn that pure obedience was expected of her at all times. She needed to shed all the embarrassment that came with those firmly entrenched indoctrinations from her mother and society in general.

Keeping a slight pressure on the leash, he led Stephanie up the steps and into the house. His footsteps echoed on the tiled floor, which felt cool against her bare feet. He led the way through the entrance hall to a discreet doorway at the back. Through this doorway was a passage laid with thick carpet that muffled all footsteps. Stephanie could see several doors leading off this passage but the doors were all closed and David continued onwards. Finally they arrived outside a thick oak door. He opened it and led Stephanie inside.

In front of her she could see a queen size bed made of solid wood with posts at all four corners. There were eye bolts set into each post and Stephanie immediately realised that this was to be her room. David led her to the bed and sat her down upon it before indicating that she should stretch out. When she did, he attached leather leashes to one wrist and ankle cuff before attaching them to the eye bolts at the head and foot of the bed. He drew the covers over Stephanie and dropped a light kiss on her forehead.

"Sleep well, sub," he said softly. "You have done well for now but tomorrow your training starts in earnest!"

Stephanie's eyes drifted closed as she heard her Master quietly exit the room, pulling the door closed behind him.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers
12