All Comments on 'Flight to Submission'

by Cyberdiva68

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

More please I was her whilst reading it.Tell me more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Omg

I was her while reading this. I wanted it to keep going and going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welcome back.

really good to see you writing again .

remarkable story , enthalling & entertaining.

one can almost imagine the words you wrote being laced with pheromones.

Sublime & Equisite .

hope you are well & all is good in life for you.

xxxhugsxxx

TwistedOliver.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 9 years ago
A good start.

Welcome back. I really enjoyed your series "Island Discipline". This story looks like it will be a good one. Hopefully you will write more chapters. I have so many questions: Since he is engaged, will David train her for another Dominant (I got that hint from the scene in the restaurant of other couples where the woman was wearing a collar; I assumed that they were submissives trained by him and matched up with dominants)? If so, how will that work? Will he teach her about safe words? Is his fiancé his submissive? Please continue with this story.

Cyberdiva68Cyberdiva68over 9 years agoAuthor
Many thanks

Thank you to those who have already posted such positive comments, it is really appreciated!

TwistedOliver, thank you for your kind words and wishes. I am indeed doing very well, if somewhat consumed at the moment with the need to write! Thank you also for the xxxhugsxxx, they are much appreciated! Feel free to drop me a line sometime.

I have a feeling this might also turn into quite a long story, so keep checking back for new chapters. As will add them as soon as I can, I promise! :-)

MastersWenchMastersWenchover 9 years ago
Hooked

Your story drew me in right from the beginning! Great character and story development without a lot of unnecessary and uninteresting additions. I look forward to more!

SubMILFXposedSubMILFXposedover 9 years ago
Hooked

You have me hooked, tied, and bound...every step of the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks for a great story

I appreciate stories in which the new sub has that " deeer in the headlites" mentality about her. You have brought out of her in the most excellent of details. Please continue with next addition of trainning the sub. Can hardly wait for it

DaddysGoldenGirlDaddysGoldenGirlover 9 years ago
:D

Ooo this is a very promising start! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My male writer hero

would never be submissive himself, and I can't believe he'd respect any girl/woman who would be.

He stands up for what he believes in.

He admires women with ethics and the strength to try to live out their ethical beliefs.

If I'm going to "follow" the example of a woman or man, I'm going to try my best to make sure I have good taste in who I admire. And I'm pretty well-educated. And pretty smart.

I wouldn't look pretty to my hero if I "submitted." So I'll never.

But after all, I chose him as my hero.

Hint: He' s a fabulous writer.

vivaciousslavevivaciousslaveover 9 years ago
Excellent

I just wanted to say that your series was amazing...not only was it captivating, it was well written and I loved it. It reminded me so much of myself and my past ...I have not read Island Discipline yet but that is next on my agenda because of how great Flight to Submission is.... Thank you for taking your time out to write such awesomeness lol

CAWJRCAWJRabout 9 years ago

Well written, and so intense. Cant wait to read the rest of the chapters.

RatuJoneRatuJoneover 8 years ago
Consensual?

As a long term adherent of D/s I am saddened by yet another spin off of 50 SoG.

Even though your Dom appears somewhat more ethical than mr. Grey, nowhere did he offer any kind of explanation of the D/s dynamic to the newbie sub in this story. It could be argued that details of her submission would become clear over time and that this aids the storyline BUT he omits to ask for her consent! He also omits to find out about her hard limits, omits to even discuss safewords and starts punishing her for her 'infractions' almost immediately. A pity, because the story is well written and but for the above omissions would have been an enjoyable peek behind the curtain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dislike the forcing!!

two spankings on day one? no one would/should take that abuse, consensual my a**. well written but i want to punch/arrest the main male character...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCyberdiva68@Cyberdiva68
605 Followers
I hope that readers enjoy the stories I'm writing. I welcome any feedback given.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES