Flight to Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers

"Oh my god, that would have been a nightmare," Jenny exclaimed. "Not a good advert for the airline! Come fly with us but duck the vomit!" She grinned and Stephanie smiled weakly. Sometimes Jenny had a very warped sense of humour and this was one of those occasions.

The bus rolled up to the entrance to the hotel. Stephanie got out & turned to her friend.

"I'm going to check in & hit the sack," she advised. "I'll get the hotel to send up some pain killers & I'll call when I'm feeling better, ok?"

"Are you sure?" Jenny asked.

"I'm sure," Stephanie replied.

She walked to the desk and signed in. Taking her key she rode the elevator to her floor and slipping the key into the lock, she opened the door to her room. She almost fell onto the bed as her legs gave way in reaction. What was she going to do? Did she dare make that telephone call? Somehow she knew that if she did, her life would change forever and there would be no going back. She sat on the bed shaking as conflicting thoughts & emotions raged through her. Finally she looked at her watch & was startled to see she only had thirty minutes left in which to make the call. With trembling hands, she took out her phone and dialled the number on the card given to her.

David's calm voice answered. "Yes?" was all he said.

"I, I," Stephanie swallowed hard & drew a deep breath. "I'm calling to accept your offer on the plane," she said, her voice shaking.

"Very well," David replied calmly. "Be at the Fresco Beach Bar & Grill at The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort at 1pm sharp," he instructed. "Now tell me what clothing have you brought with you?"

Stephanie thought this a strange request, but nevertheless told him that she had brought a blouse, slacks & a summer dress for the evening.

"You will wear the dress to the meeting," David commanded and rang off.

Shaking in reaction, Stephanie glanced at the clock. It was now 7am, giving her the chance to catch a couple of hours sleep before the meeting. Swallowing hard as she realised the enormity of the step she was about to take, she slipped out of her uniform & into a hot shower. The heat of the water slowly relaxed tense muscles until finally she felt able to lie down. She drew the covers up to her neck & drifted off into a sleep that was spiced with vague but erotic dreams.

She had set her alarm to wake her at 11:30, giving her an hour & a half in which to prepare to meet the mysterious passenger. She took another shower, this time shampooing & conditioning her hair, before sitting down at the dressing table to apply her make-up. For a reason she couldn't fully comprehend, she took great care to ensure that the look created was subtle & sophisticated. She took out the matching bra & brief set she had packed to wear under her dress, pale blue cotton & lace appliquéd on top, then slipped the dress over her head. It was a light, floaty dress made of chiffon - easy to pack as it didn't crease, with a full skirt that ended just above the knees. The neckline was a little daring for her taste but her friend Jenny had been with her when they saw it and had insisted she buy it. Indeed, this was the first occasion that she had worn it and even now, she was a little worried at how deeply the neckline plunged! She finished the outfit with a pair of delicately strapped sandals with a 3" stiletto heel. Wearing these she often felt less insignificant when out with her taller friend!

She picked up her handbag and made her way down to the lobby. The doorman gazed at her appreciatively as he hailed a cab for her and admired her long slim legs as he assisted her inside. Stephanie gave the driver directions and sat back, clasping her hands nervously together as the cab wound its way through the lunchtime traffic. With five minutes to spare, it pulled up outside the elegant exterior of the St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort. Stephanie paid the fare and exited the cab, moving swiftly through the lobby and looking for the signs to the Fresco Beach Bar.

David was seated unobtrusively in the lobby and when Stephanie made her way towards the restaurant, he followed. As she paused at the entrance, uncertain as to how to ask for her table, he moved up & placed his hand under her elbow. She jumped slightly in startlement & looked up into his cool, grey eyes. The Maitre D silently materialised at the entrance.

"Ah, Mr Bourne, your table is ready," he said deferentially. "Please follow me."

He led the way through the restaurant to a table placed on the edge of the area, just beside the beach. It was shaded by mature palms and the scent of Frangipani was in the air. The Maitre D pulled out a chair for Stephanie and when she was seated laid a snow white napkin across her lap. David seated himself opposite her and calmly accepted the proffered menu & wine list.

By now Stephanie's stomach was filled with butterflies. She couldn't believe that she had actually had the courage to call this man and was now sitting across the table from him in one of the most prestigious hotels in Miami.

David sat across from her & studied her consideringly. Although it was obvious that she was incredibly nervous, she had nevertheless summoned up the courage to call him. That had been an important first step, even if she did not truly realise its implications. He allowed her some time to regain her poise, pretending to study the menu and wine list. When she finally appeared to have regained her composure, David looked at her.

"Let me introduce myself," he told her calmly. "My name is David Bourne & I work here in Miami among other places. I am not a predator, although I believe you would not have called me if you had thought I was, nor am I a dilettante. I take what I do very seriously and expect those I chose to interact with to do the same."

Stephanie swallowed & nodded.

"Now, I will order for us & then I will ask you some questions." He continued. "You will answer each one fully and honestly, with no attempt to sidestep or give evasive answers. If I believe you are not complying with these rules I will walk out of here and you will never see me again. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes David," Stephanie replied.

"Let me make one thing clear to you right now," David said coolly. "From now on you will only address me as Sir, and you will only speak when I give you permission to do so. Do you understand?"

Her mind screamed out in indignation at his words, but her stomach was turning somersaults and there was a throbbing sensation in her pussy as his attitude struck a chord deep within her.

"Yes Sir," she replied.

"Very good," David replied and returned his attention to the menu.

He had observed the immediate flush of colour that suffused Stephanie's face when he had made his demands and knew that his initial assessment of her had not been wrong. She was indeed a submissive. If she had not been, she would have walked away there & then. The fact that she had stayed and complied with his command spoke louder than any words.

He signalled the waiter and ordered a smoked salmon salad for both of them. He cancelled the dressing that was usually served and instead gave strict instructions to the waiter as to ingredients and method to be used to create the dressing of his choice. The waiter bowed & proffered the wine list. David chose a light, fresh white wine, one that Stephanie had only heard of (as the price was staggering).

The waiter brought over a bottle of chilled water and proceeded to pour a glass for each of them before retreating back into the restaurant.

Many elegant men and women were passing by beside the restaurant, some of whom nodded acknowledgement to David. Each man to do so had a remarkably beautiful woman on him arm, elegantly clad in expensive clothing. After the third such encounter, Stephanie noticed something about the women. They were all wearing the same, thick, twisted gold choker around their throats. She wanted to remark upon this unusual occurrence & opened her mouth to speak before remembering his earlier instructions. Hastily she closed her mouth & bent her head, praying that he hadn't noticed her slip.

Of course he had, but had determined it was not yet time to impose his full will upon her. This was a delicate process - the transition from vanilla to submissive was not one to be rushed. One wrong move could send the girl running in panic & she would probably never again have the courage to explore what pleasures might lay ahead.

Stephanie was distracted as the head sommelier brought the wine, decanting a small amount into David's glass. He inspected the colour then scented the bouquet & finally ran a small amount of the wine over his tongue. He nodded his approval to the sommelier, who then proceeded to pour wine first for David & then for Stephanie. This was unexpected, as it was customary for ladies to be served first, but David was a well-known and respected guest who had made his requirements known to the hotel staff before Stephanie had arrived. As he was a courteous & considerate guest who left extremely generous tips, his occasional odd request was granted without demur.

The sommelier retreated as the food was brought to their table by the head waiter. David glanced at it approvingly and told the man all was in order. The hotel manager appeared at the man's side.

"Mr Bourne, I would just like to take this opportunity to welcome you once again to the St. Regis Bal Harbour." He said deferentially. "It's nice to see you back again and if I can assist you in any way, please don't hesitate to contact me direct or via my staff".

David thanked him and advised that if he thought of anything, he would be sure to let him know. Finally, the manager left them in peace to enjoy their meal.

Stephanie was impressed! She had never seen such deference displayed to anyone other than an Arabian Sheikh before and the St Regis was about as exclusive as a hotel came in Miami. Whoever this David Bourne was, he commanded the respect of all he came into contact with.

"Before we start our meal, I have a task for you," David told Stephanie. "You are wearing panties, are you not?"

"Y, yes Sir," Stephanie replied.

"You will remove them now and hand them over to me ' "From now on you will not wear panties in my presence." David commanded

Stephanie gazed at him in shock but his face gave no indication that he was joking and she realised he was deadly serious. She picked up her napkin and prepared to go to the ladies' restroom.

"Where do you think you're going?" "David stated. "I did not give you permission to leave this table!"

"B, but you told me to remove my panties!" Stephanie said in a confused manner.

"You will address me as Sir at all times!" David commanded, "and removing your panties does not require you to leave this table."

Stephanie's mouth dropped open in shock as she realised what he meant. He was telling her to take off her panties here, in public. Her face flushed red in embarrassment as the moment stretched on.

David's expression hardened.

"Very well," he said coolly. "If you cannot obey even a simple command then it is obvious that we have both wasted our time. Please, enjoy your meal, enjoy the afternoon and depart when you are ready, if you require anything please order it, the account has been settled you will not be seeing me again!"

He made to rise from the table and Stephanie realised that this was it! Make or break. If she obeyed his command, she was taking a step that she intuitively knew would change her life completely. Swallowing hard, she moved her hands down to the hem of her skirt & slipped them underneath. Wriggling slightly, she eased her panties down over her hips, then her legs, finally stepping out of them. She bunched them up into a ball and placed them into David's hands.

"Raise your skirt so that your bare skin is against the seat," was his next command.

After the mortification of removing her panties, this one was a little easier to obey, although it felt extremely strange to feel the fabric of the chair against her bare pussy.

"Now I am going to ask you a series of questions," David told her, staring directly into her eyes & capturing her attention fully. "You will answer each one fully and completely. Do you understand?"

Unable to break eye contact with the superbly controlled man sitting opposite her, Stephanie nodded.

"Yes Sir," she replied.

"Question one," David said. "Did you have strict parents?"

Once again Stephanie was startled at the depth of insight that this man displayed!

"My mother was strict, my father less so," she replied.

"Explain," David commanded.

"My mother always held me to a high standard," Stephanie explained. "She was very controlling of my life, whether it be school work or how I conducted my life. If my father tried to take my side, she would turn around & tell him not to interfere. I always felt as if somehow I was a disappointment to her. I was an only child & I sometimes wondered if she would have preferred to have had a son. It was years before I managed to convince myself that I didn't need to judge myself by her standards."

A lump rose in her throat as she spoke those words. His question had stirred up some very deeply buried & painful memories!

David allowed her a few moments to compose herself & then continued.

"How many male lovers have you had in your life?" he asked.

Lowering her eyes, Stephanie replied in a low voice. "I've been with 6 male partners."

David nodded in acknowledgement.

"Have you ever made love to a woman?" was his next question.

"No," she replied.

"Have you thought about it?"

"No I haven't!" was her immediate reply.

David looked at her searchingly. That last answer had come extremely quickly. Almost as if Stephanie was afraid of even considering such a thing! David let that pass for the moment & continued his questioning.

"Where is the most adventurous place you have made love?"

"I'm afraid I'm not very adventurous," Stephanie replied. "The most adventurous place I have ever been was on the carpet in front of a log fire."

David looked at her with those penetrating eyes. "Stephanie, are you really telling me that you have never been intrigued by the idea of sex in an unusual location?"

She couldn't look away from his eyes. "Well..." she paused before continuing, "I have to admit that I was intrigued with what went on at the dungeon my friend & I were taken to. Although," she hurriedly tried to explain, "the idea of being exposed in such a way is frightening!"

"I see," said David in a non-committal tone. "Next question. How would you rate your oral skills out of 10?"

Stephanie blushed but there was a rhythm to David's questions and she answered automatically.

"I can't say for myself, but I've been told I'm good," she said.

"Not good enough!" David chastised. "I told you that I expect complete honesty from you. That means you will answer the question without euphemism or telling me what you have been told!"

Again, Stephanie blushed. "I would say I'm a nine out of ten," she finally admitted.

David made no comment. He maintained the powerful connection between them as he asked his next question.

"Do you masturbate?"

Stephanie tried to drop her eyes but the power of his gaze was too strong to resist.

"Yes," she admitted in a small voice.

"Do you use toys when you masturbate?"

"My friend Jenny gave me a vibrator once as a joke," Stephanie told him, "but I don't feel comfortable using it!"

"I see," said David consideringly. "Next question. Have you ever had anal sex?"

Stephanie shuddered, remembering her one & only experience.

"Yes, once," she said in a trembling voice.

David picked up on her distress. "What happened?" he asked quietly.

Although reluctant to revisit the experience, Stephanie knew she had no choice. She had promised to answer him honestly.

"My last boyfriend pushed me to try anal sex," she said. "Before I was ready, he forced his way into me and ignored me when I begged him to stop."

"Did he use lubrication?" David asked gently.

"No," Stephanie replied. "It hurt so much! I felt like I was being ripped apart & my back passage felt like it was on fire!"

David's expression hardened.

"I think your last boyfriend was an ignorant child, who had no right to do what he did to you," he said. "Anal sex is an intense experience, yes, but under no circumstances should it be painful!"

Now it was Stephanie's turn to look at David searchingly. Could what he said really be true?

David gave her no time to dwell on the issue as he moved onto his next question.

"Have you ever been tied up/blind folded/restrained in any way during love making?"

"Well... once a couple of years ago, a boyfriend pinned my wrists above my head as he made love to me," Stephanie replied.

"And how did that make you feel?" David asked.

"Umm, my stomach got a little fluttery," Stephanie replied, "and I noticed my heartbeat quickened, but at the time I thought that was because my boyfriend was making love to me very enthusiastically."

"Stephanie, this is the last time I will warn you," David said. "You will state clearly and precisely what happened, without any euphemisms or I will walk away now!"

Stephanie bit her lip. She was uncomfortable talking about sex clearly, preferring to use polite, acceptable phrases to describe what was going on. She knew, however, that if she was to keep this man's attention, she was going to have to change that.

"M-my pussy started to throb," she told David in a small voice. "I wasn't sure why and thought it was because my boyfriend was fucking me so hard."

"Better," was David's response. Now tell me, why did you find the dungeon intriguing? What was it that caught your eye?"

Stephanie thought hard before she answered.

"I think it was because there were so many people there who were obviously enjoying themselves even though what they were experiencing seemed to be so painful or extreme!"

"Explain," David commanded.

"Well, there was one woman who had been tied to a frame. She was standing but her arms & legs had been stretched so tightly that she could only stand on tip-toe & I could see her muscles clearly delineated. She was gagged, blindfolded & there were what looked like weights hanging from her nipples. She was being whipped by a man but instead of cringing, it looked as if her body was shaking - it looked like she was having an orgasm! I couldn't believe that something like that could happen but from the sounds around me, it seemed like this was not unusual. And as I told my friend, why would people submit to something like that if they didn't enjoy it?"

"Why indeed," David agreed. "I have one final question for you. Why did you obey my direction to call me?"

"I almost didn't!" Stephanie admitted. "But there is something about you that I am strongly drawn to and your words to me on the plane indicated that perhaps with you I might find an answer to why I've never felt satisfied in a relationship. To be completely honest, that night in the dungeon, when I watched that woman being whipped, I felt my pussy getting moist! It usually takes a partner a long time to get me to that point!

"I see," was David's response. "Very well, you have answered my questions and I suggest we enjoy the meal we have in front of us. You have a decision to make and a question to ask." He handed her a glass of wine. "Your answers prove to me that you are what we call a submissive. I am, and have for many years been a Master who specialises in the training of submissives, more specifically in the induction of beginners into the life of a submissive. I will consider undertaking your training, but you will be required to ask me to do so. Should I accept, I will expect you to obey my every command without complaint or hesitation. Nod your head if you understand what I am telling you," he commanded.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers