Flight to Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers

Stephanie slowly nodded her head. She had known deep down, right from that first moment on the plane that this was where things had been leading. Now she was confronted with the reality & she was scared. Could she really go through with this? Was she really the kind of person who could enjoy the sorts of things she had witnessed in the dungeon that night?

David's next words brought her back to the present.

"You will not speak for the duration of this meal," David informed her. "When we have both finished lunch, I will ask you if you have something to say. You will nod your head & if you have conducted yourself in an appropriate manner, I will give you permission to speak. Is this clear?"

Again, Stephanie nodded her head. Without even realising it, she was already falling into the pattern of behaviour expected of a submissive. Although her stomach was still fluttering, she bent her head & quietly contemplated the meal in front of her. She had completely lost her appetite due to a combination of fear, anticipation & excitement, but she instinctively knew that to refuse to eat would lead as quickly to this man disappearing as would any hesitation she demonstrated in obeying his wishes! She dutifully picked up her fork and started to eat. The flavours in the salad stimulated her taste buds and soon she was eating with relish. Too quickly, she realised that her plate was empty, as was his, and the moment of truth had come!

"So...," David said. "Do you have something to say?"

Stephanie licked lips gone suddenly dry, then nodded.

"You may speak," David said.

"I-I'm not sure what I'm supposed to say," Stephanie stammered, "but I would very much like you to teach me to be a submissive."

David looked at her for a long moment before replying.

"Repeat after me, I Stephanie Collins, do hereby willingly and in full knowledge of what will follow, submit to you and ask that you agree to be my Master."

Stephanie repeated his words back to him.

David continued. "I will obey your commands without question and submit to everything you do, knowing it is to further my growth as a person and as a submissive."

Again, Stephanie repeated what he had said.

"I understand that if I in any way displease you or demonstrate that I am not suitable or worthy of further training, you will discontinue my training & I will no longer have any contact with you." David looked at her & motioned that once again she was to repeat his words.

When she had finally finished, he picked up his glass of wine and took a slow sip, looking at her measuringly. Finally, he reached into his inside pocket and withdrew a cell phone. He punched a number and when a voice answered, instructed that the usual package should be sent over to the hotel. Maintaining eye contact with Stephanie he signalled the waiter for the cheque, signing it upon its arrival. He rose from the table & ordered Stephanie to follow him.

She obediently followed in David's footsteps as he strode through the hotel and up to an elevator. He pressed a button & when the doors opened, inserted a key card into a slot & pressed the top button. The elevator rose swiftly & smoothly to the top floor, where the doors opened directly onto the penthouse suite.

David ushered Stephanie out of the lift & into the palatial room.

"Very well, I agree to become your Master," he told her. "Now strip & stand with your legs apart, hands behind your head!"

Stephanie hesitated. He already had her panties, now he expected her to strip too?

David's eyes hardened and he started towards the elevator. Trembling, Stephanie drew her dress up & over her head, before letting it drop to the floor.

She tried to cover her pussy with her hands but David reached out & slapped them away.

"I told you to strip!" he said coldly.

Stephanie gulped then moved her hands behind her back and released the clasp of her bra, sliding it off her arms before letting that too slip to the floor. David's stern gaze never wavered and she found herself slowly spreading her legs and placing her hands behind her head.

David closed the distance between them. Moving his foot he nudged her legs further apart until her pussy was clearly visible. She had a small landing strip of hair on her mound of the same hue as her bob.

"Unacceptable," was David's comment. "That will have to go!"

Next he reached out and inspected her breasts - running his thumbs over her nipples to test her responses. She moaned slightly in pleasure as he lightly pinched & twisted them. Her breasts were small but pert, almost not needing the support of a bra to keep them in place. Her nipples quickly stiffened under his teasing fingers.

The telephone in the room rang. David commanded Stephanie to stay where she was as he walked across to answer it. He told the caller to arrange for the package to be brought to his suite then replaced the receiver. Stephanie watched in panic as she saw the light above the elevator switch to the up position. David had positioned her directly in front of the doors. When they opened, whoever was inside would see her completely naked.

Terrified, she beseeched David with her eyes, remembering at the last minute that he had not given her permission to speak!

He, however, ignored her and reclined comfortably in one of the armchairs.

There was a chime & the elevator doors opened. Stephanie almost wept when she saw that nobody was inside. Instead there was a large box on a trolley.

"Bring the box and follow me!" David commanded as he rose from the chair & walked towards the bedroom. Stephanie quickly obeyed, dragging the trolley behind her. She was greeted by the sight of an enormous four poster bed that looked to have been carved out of solid wood.

"Bring the box here," David commanded, indicating that she should place it on the bed.

She obeyed and tried hard not to peek inside as he opened it. Her eyes widened, however, as he proceeded to lay out the contents on the bed - there were leather cuffs, a wide leather collar, restraints, ropes, nipple clamps, blindfolds, dildos, vibrators & butt plugs. Some of these she did not recognise but the fact that they were with the other items indicated that they were all for the same field of use!

David took the collar & fastened it snugly around her throat, locking it with a small, discreet padlock that looked like something you would find on a charm bracelet. In fact, the lock was made of titanium & extremely strong! Next he took cuffs and secured them around both her wrists & ankles. He placed a blindfold over her eyes & commanded her to stay in place until he ordered her to move.

She could hear sounds but could not identify them as David moved around the bed. Then she felt soft rope being drawn around her body and secured under her breasts. She could feel two lengths draping down the front of her body. David took her right breast in his hand and gripping it hard, wrapped one of the lengths of rope firmly around until it stood out, skin stretched & taut, then secured it tightly. Despite the pain, Stephanie could feel her nipple stiffening in reaction. David repeated the process with her left breast. Now both her breasts were standing proud from her body, swelling inside their tight confines. Both nipples were erect and hard and to her shame, she could feel her pussy getting hot!

Finally he took her by the shoulders and guided her onto the bed, commanding her to lie face down. He took her right wrist & stretched it above her head at an angle before securing it tightly to the bedpost. He repeated his actions with her left wrist then moved down to secure her ankles in the same way. When he was finished, she was stretched, spread-eagled & face down on the bed and her heart was hammering inside her chest! She groaned as the position put pressure on her tightly bound & rapidly swelling breasts.

"As you cannot even obey a simple command, you will now be punished for your disobedience," David told her sternly.

She yelped as his hand cracked down across her ass & pain flared. David continued to spank her using hard, regular strokes until her entire ass stung & felt red hot. Tears were leaking from under her blindfold and she was begging him to stop but to no avail. Finally, when she was sobbing uncontrollably, David stopped. She flinched as she felt his hand once again descend onto her ass, but this time he gently but firmly massaged each cheek until the fire started to die away.

"A submissive needs to be punished when she disobeys or forgets her place," David told her. "This is one of the most important lessons for you to learn. Your Master knows what is best for his submissive and it is in your interests to obey his every command. Do this and a wealth of pleasure awaits a submissive that wholeheartedly trusts her Master and places herself completely in his hands."

Stephanie's throat was clogged and her eyes stung from the tears she had shed. She felt conflicted. Her parents had never used corporal punishment on her, preferring to use logic to show her the error of her ways or her mother's potent weapon - the sigh & gaze of intense disapproval! As a consequence, this was the first time she had been spanked. Her ass was still burning despite David's ministrations, but her pussy, already hot from the breast bondage was now moist. Her face flamed in embarrassment - how could something so demeaning as being spanked hard cause such a response in her?

David gently slipped a finger between her folds and felt the moistness of her pussy. He smiled to himself. This was a promising start and Stephanie was responding well.

Stephanie felt her wrists being released, followed by her ankles. Before she had time to register what was happening, however, David had flipped her over onto her back and re-secured her in the spread-eagle position. She heard David move away from the bed briefly and then return.

"Open your mouth" he commanded.

Tentatively, she opened her mouth slightly.

"Not good enough!" he said, taking hold of her jaw and forcing it wider.

"When I give you a command to open, whether it be your mouth, your pussy or your ass, you will do so fully," he continued.

As his words sank in, Stephanie felt something round being forced into her mouth. David lifted her head & she felt him secure a strap snugly around it. When he lowered her head back to the bed she found she could not dislodge the ball gag, for that is what she realised it must be.

She began to tremble as now she was completely helpless. Nobody would hear her if she tried to scream!

David noticed and bent close to her ear.

"There will be times when I require a response from you and other times when it would be inconvenient. There will be yet others where I just desire your silence for no other reason than I wish it to be so" he explained quietly. "Do not worry," he continued, "I will do nothing today that you will dislike. I'm merely protecting our privacy".

With those words, he started running his fingers lightly over her body, starting by tracing lines down her neck, lingering in the hollow of her throat & collarbone before drifting down to her bound & swollen breasts. Stephanie's body twitched as he ran his nails lightly over the taut skin of her breasts and her hard, erect nipples. He continued circling each breast with his nails, occasionally flicking them against each nipple. Stephanie's skin started to heat up, her body involuntarily trying to twitch away from the intense sensations. Suddenly she felt her right nipple seized firmly & twisted hard. She screamed through her gag as pain shot through her. David released her nipple but swiftly repeated his actions with her left nipple and heard her scream once again. He slid a hand down to her pussy to find that it was getting wetter. He nodded to himself and returned to torturing her nipples. First stimulating them by dragging his nails across them then twisting them mercilessly, varying his rhythm so she couldn't anticipate when the pain would come. By now her body had taken on a life of its own, writhing against its bonds, lines of heat shooting through her. She could feel the leather of the wrist and ankle cuffs biting into her flesh as her body pulled against them.

Again, David moved his hand down to Stephanie's pussy and found it hot & wet. He inserted a finger and it slid easily into her slippery wetness. He gently started stroking his fingers between her labia, occasionally dipping into her pussy. Each stroke added to the intensity of sensation Stephanie was experiencing. David was moving slowly, leisurely bringing Stephanie higher & higher. By now she was moaning constantly into the gag as David slowly erased her ability to think, immersing her in sensation.

When he determined she was completely caught up in the demands of her body, he leaned across her body and picked up a slim vibrator with a tube & bulb attached. He gently inserted it into her pussy and ignoring her muffled gasps, started working it in & out of her pussy. As Stephanie became used to the motion, he switched the vibrator on to its lowest setting. She tensed as she felt the faint vibrations and felt her body switch up yet another gear. Already she was swamped by more intense feelings than she had ever felt. Carefully gauging her reactions, David squeezed the bulb attached to the vibrator and Stephanie felt her pussy filled. At the same time, he switched the vibrator to a higher setting and making sure it was firmly wedged into her pussy, he turned his attention to her clit. He gently but firmly peeled back her clitoral hood to reveal a small nub. Slowly but surely his fingers persistently stroked & rubbed her clit until the little nub engorged. Stephanie gasped. Nobody had ever stimulated her like this before. She had been vaguely aware that this was possible but as none of her boyfriends had been interested, she had thought it was just myth, a tale told to make others jealous. Now she was finding out just how real and intense it was!

By now her pussy was dripping wet, her juices sliding down around the vibrator, making her labia slick. Once again, David leaned over her body but this time lifted her & she felt something being secured around her waist. Next she felt straps go around her thighs and something small & hard was tucked under her clitoral hood, wedged hard against her clit. Without pausing, David inflated the vibrator in her pussy to its fullest girth and switched it to full power. At the same time he switched on the powerful vibrator at her clit. Stephanie went rigid as white hot heat shot up her thighs and into her pussy. David pushed down hard on her mound, forcing the vibrator harder into her clit and holding it there. Stephanie wailed as her body started to buck violently. She was being dragged inexorably to the point of orgasm, her body awash with fire. The wails turned into animalistic grunts as her body took over, practically grinding her clit against the vibrator. David knew she was about to come. He liberally smeared a cool gel over his fingers and slowly inserted one into her anus. This unexpected penetration was too much and Stephanie shudderingly crashed over into the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced.

David wasn't finished, however. He slowly and gently started to work his finger in & out of her ass, watching her intently as her glistening body bucked & writhed on the bed. When he felt her sphincter relax he slowly inserted a second finger, gradually stretching her back passage wider. Stephanie groaned. She had barely registered when David's finger had first entered her ass, so caught up in sensation as she had been. Now she could feel him stretching her but instead of the intense pain she had expected, his rhythm was driving her towards yet another orgasm! She couldn't believe the difference from her first experience, there was no comparison. She was awash, caught up in the sensations raging through her body. Knowing she was beaten she surrendered fully to the demands of her body, and crashed over into the second intense orgasm.

David withdrew his fingers and watched as Stephanie lay, shuddering on the bed below him. He judged that she had taken enough for now. He didn't want to over sensitise her on their first session. He switched off both vibrators and removed them from her body. Next he loosened and removed the rope binding her breasts. Stephanie cried out against the gag as pain came flooding back into her breasts, but David soothed & massaged until the pain abated.

He viewed the woman on the bed with satisfaction. She looked delightful. Her body glistened from her exertions, her hair was damp and her mouth was stretched wide by the ball gag. Her flesh was suffused with a rosy glow and he could see the impressions on her wrists and ankles that the cuffs were leaving.

As Stephanie slowly came back to reality, she felt the cuffs being removed first from her ankles & then her wrists. David helped her to sit up & finally removed the ball gag from her mouth. He watched as Stephanie rubbed her wrists and massaged her jaw. He saw her open her mouth to speak and then hurriedly close it as she realised she had not been given permission to speak. David was impressed. This woman was learning quickly!

"I see you wish to speak", David said.

Stephanie nodded her head unable to see where he was due to the blindfold still covering her eyes.

David drew it slowly from her and she blinked as light and vision was suddenly restored to her.

"You may address your Master" David informed her.

Stephanie's eyes filled with wonder as she gazed at this cool, sophisticated, dominant man standing above her with a slight smile playing about his lips. She couldn't believe the intensity of what she had just experienced! She realised that what she had felt in previous sexual encounters was a pale reflection of what was truly achievable.

Gazing at his cool, silver eyes, she spoke up. "Thank you Master, for showing me the rewards of being a submissive."

"Not good enough!" David said curtly, crossing his arms in front of him and frowning down at her.

Stephanie's eyes flew to his in confusion. She had just thanked him for giving her the best time of her life.

"What have I told you about speaking to me?" he demanded.

Stephanie's face flamed as she recalled his earlier directions that when speaking she was to be clear and direct, using no polite euphemisms.

"Well?" David prompted her.

Stephanie swallowed hard. "T-thank you Master, for making me cum harder than I ever have before" She said quietly.

"As this is your first day with me I will accept your quiet response," David said. "However, from now on when you are told to speak you will do so in a clearly audible voice. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master" Stephanie replied, this time making sure to speak up clearly.

"Good, now sit quietly while I make some arrangements," David said. "And make sure you keep yourself available to me whilst doing so," he continued.

Stephanie remained seated on the bed, making sure to keep her legs spread wide as David picked up the phone and dialled a number.

"I wish to make an immediate appointment for a massage and waxing," David said when the call was picked up. "I will be sending Stephanie down right away" he continued.

The person on the other end immediately recognised the call as coming from the penthouse.

"Of course, Sir," the receptionist said. "I have a therapist available right now."

"Excellent," said David and put the phone down.

He moved to the wardrobe, opened the door and withdrew a hotel robe. He moved to the bed and held it open.

"Put this on" he commanded.

Stephanie obeyed, shrugging her arms into the sleeves and belting it securely around herself. David moved behind her and removed the collar from around her neck. Stephanie heaved a sigh of relief. She had been scared he would have insisted it was left on and how would she have explained that in the spa!

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers