Flight to Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers

She then felt David's hand between her shoulders. "Bend over & place your arms on the bed" he commanded.

Stephanie complied and was startled when she felt the robed being flipped up over her back, exposing her bare ass.

"I told you that if you disobeyed, you would be punished," David informed her implacably. "As you forgot my earlier instructions, you will now pay the penalty."

Before his words had time to register, David's hand came down hard on Stephanie's ass. He did not hold back and each blow left the imprint of his hand on her buttocks. Before long tears were once again leaking down her face but she was learning to keep quiet and all that issued from her were tiny gasps or whimpers. Finally after about 20 blows, David pulled her upright. Her robe gaped open and one of her breasts peaked through. David took hold of her nipple and twisted hard, making her gasp.

"What do you say, sub?" he asked, his eyes boring into hers.

"T-thank you Master, for punishing me as I deserve," Stephanie managed to say through the tears leaking down her face.

"Now stand with your hands behind your head with your legs spread wide, eyes down" David commanded.

Stephanie immediately complied and could hear David move into the bathroom. She heard a tap running and then David was back, standing in front of her.

"Look at me" he commanded.

Stephanie raised her head and as she did so, David gently wiped her face with a soft, cool, cloth, removing the evidence of her tears. He held the damp cloth against her eyes for a while, reducing their puffiness.

When he was certain that Stephanie had regained her composure he called the lift. As she made to close her robe he snaked out a hand and stopped her.

"Remember you are to be accessible to me at all times," he reminded her.

Her face drained of colour as he opened the robe further until both her breasts and her pussy were exposed. The lift pinged as it reached the penthouse and Stephanie could hear the doors glide open.

"You may close the robe only when you are in the lift with the doors closed", David commanded, turning her around and giving her a push towards the door.

Stephanie stumbled forwards and entered the lift.

"Turn around, place your hands behind your head, spread your legs and keep your eyes on me until the doors close" David commanded.

Stephanie complied.

"You are to stand in the lift in this position until you see the indicator shows Ground Floor. Only then may you secure your robe and stand normally," David instructed. "There is a camera in the lift and I will know if you disobey me in this" he warned.

Stephanie trembled as the lift doors glided closed. What would happen if someone should call the lift on its way down to the spa. Her anxiety rose with each level reached until, she hardly dared to believe it, the indicator showed Ground Floor. Quickly she wrapped the robe tightly around her body and by the time the lift had reached the Lower Ground floor where the spa was situated, she looked halfway decent again, if rather flushed and flustered.

As she walked into the reception area of the spa, the receptionist glanced up from the desk. Her face took on a knowing look as her eyes noted the dilated pupils & glazed expression in the eyes of the young woman before her. She had obviously just been fucked to ecstasy from the way her face was flushed & her body was still evidencing slight tremors.

She smiled professionally. "Mr Bourne has booked you in for a full body massage and wax" she said. "Can you tell what type of wax treatment you require?"

Stephanie flushed as she realised that her Master had deliberately omitted to tell the spa what type of wax she was supposed to have, meaning that she was going to have to ask for her pussy to be waxed completely bare! Desperately trying to drag some shred of dignity around herself she replied.

"I need everything in the bikini area waxed," she managed to say.

"Pussy and crack?" the receptionist asked professionally.

"Yes" Stephanie replied, absolutely mortified.

"Right," the receptionist said briskly. "We will do the Brazilian first and then take you through to the massage suite."

Stephanie followed as the receptionist led the way through to a treatment room. She could see the waxing equipment was already laid out with the actual wax being heated. A white coated therapist stood beside a padded table, waiting for her. The receptionist introduced the therapist as Julia and left them alone.

"I understand you require the Brazilian today?" Julia asked.

Stephanie couldn't trust herself to speak, so merely nodded.

"Please disrobe and hop up on the table" Julia said.

Without thinking, Stephanie dropped her robe, already falling into a pattern of obedience.

"My my!" Julia said grinning as she saw the marks on Stephanie's body. "Someone's been having a good time!"

Stephanie flushed bright red as she realised her body was marked both by the rope bondage, the cuffs and the hand prints on her ass, which the therapist had not yet seen.

Realising that the woman standing in front of her was squirming in humiliation, the therapist took pity on her.

"Let's get you up on the table shall we?" she asked, extending her hand to assist Stephanie up.

Not meeting the therapist's eyes, Stephanie managed to get onto the table.

She flinched as the therapist asked her to spread her legs, the request being so close to her Master's commands.

She closed her eyes as the therapist started to smooth talcum powder over her mound and between her legs, biting her lip to prevent herself from moaning as the smooth strokes started to stimulate her already sensitised pubic area. The therapist looked at her quizzically but continued to do her job. David Bourne was well known to the staff in the hotel as a man who gave huge tips but demanded absolute perfection in service.

Stephanie gasped as Julia started to drip hot wax onto her pubic mound. The therapist smoothed a strip of fabric over the wax and then warned Stephanie to brace herself as it was likely to sting when she ripped the fabric off. Stephanie yelped as the fabric was ripped away from her mound. As the therapist continued, Stephanie could feel the heat building in her pussy as somehow the pain of the waxing was reminding her body of the ecstasy she had so recently experienced. The pain was excruciating, however, as the therapist started to wax her pussy lips. Stephanie raised her fist to her mouth to stifle her cries whilst her other hand gripped the side of the table, bracing herself against the pain. Finally, the therapist finished the torture and again smoothed talc over the Stephanie's mound & pussy.

"Please turn over" Julia said.

Stephanie reluctantly complied and Julia grinned as she saw the hand prints clearly delineated on the backside of the woman on the table.

"It looks as if someone's been a naughty girl!" she commented with a smirk.

Stephanie squirmed in embarrassment but refused to rise to the bait.

Shrugging, Julia spread Stephanie's ass cheeks and proceeded to drip hot wax down the crack. She smoothed a fabric strip onto the wax and quickly ripped it off, causing Stephanie to gasp at the sharp sting. Then Julia was smoothing talc over the area and Stephanie's ordeal was over.

Julia let the woman regain her composure and then offered her the hotel robe. When Stephanie was once again modestly robed, Julia led the way to the massage room and left her just inside the door.

As Stephanie's eyes adjusted to the dim lighting she bit back an exclamation as she saw that the masseur was a well-built male. Little did she know that David had expressly ordered this particular masseur and had arranged for a discreet video cam to be operating in the room. The masseur had instructions to get his charge fully relaxed but then to try and stimulate her almost to the point of orgasm.

The masseur was all professionalism as he helped Stephanie disrobe and climb onto the massage table. He started with her lying face down and like Julia before him, grinned as he saw the evidence of Stephanie's spanking. However, he kept his comments to himself as David Bourne's instructions echoed in his ears - "get her relaxed and comfortable, work out any knots in her muscles and only when she is completely relaxed employ your special skills!"

He started out smoothing warm oil over Stephanie's back, working it into her skin with long, slow, sweeping strokes. His fingers found the tight muscles and expertly kneaded the knots away. His fingers swept up to her neck, again finding and soothing away the knots and relaxing tense muscles. Stephanie sighed and started to relax under his ministrations. Next he moved his hands down and carefully oiled her ass and the backs of her legs. Still adhering to his instructions, the masseur professionally soothed the muscles in Stephanie's legs, despite itching to work the flesh of her ass in the same way as he envisaged David Bourne had done. By the time he had worked his way down to her feet, Stephanie was completely relaxed and on the verge of sleep. As he saw this, the masseur knew he had reached the point where he had been instructed to employ his special skills.

Slowly and gently he started kneading Stephanie's buttocks, lingering over the areas that bore the most vivid hand prints. Stephanie stirred sleepily & the masseur paused until she settled back down, her breathing slowing into a sleep rhythm. Slowly he slid an oiled hand down between her ass cheeks and started to stroke his fingers up and down her pussy lips. Stephanie's body stirred slightly but she was so exhausted by her earlier session that she did not yet awaken.

The masseur slowly and gently turned her over until she was lying on her back. Then he poured some more warm oil into his hands and started to repeat the long broad strokes he had used on her back but this time running his hands over the front of her body, studiously avoiding her breasts and pussy for the time being. Stephanie sighed as she relaxed deeper into sleep. Once he was certain that all the tension and knots had been soothed away, the masseur moved his warm hands up to start kneading and stroking her breasts. Stephanie moaned as her sleep blurred consciousness started to register his ministrations. Keeping to the slow gentle strokes, the masseur moved one of his hands down to her mound. Using slow, gentle, circular motions, he started to knead her mound. Stephanie moaned again. Now the masseur started to demonstrate his skill as one hand caressed her breasts, each one in turn as his other worked on her mound. He started to increase the pressure on her mound with the palm of his hand as his oily fingers slipped under her clitoral hood and found her clitoris. He started to slowly tease the little nub until it started to swell under his ministrations.

By now, Stephanie's sleep-fogged brain was registering that something was happening and she started to stir. It was too late, however, the masseur's slow, steady ministrations had already started her body on an inexorable climb and as she started to rise out of sleep her body rose also towards orgasm. The masseur now knew he had a very short space of time in which to complete his work. His fingers increased their speed and pressure against her clit as the heel of his hand pressed down hard against her mound. Her nipples stiffened in response and he used his other hand to lightly stroke and tease them. A slight tremble started in Stephanie's body - this was the sign he was looking for! Swiftly he ramped up the intensity of his ministrations. His fingers now feverishly worked her clit whilst his other hand started to pull & twist her nipples.

Stephanie jolted fully awake with a cry of dismay but it was too late. Her body was already too close to the brink and with a final swift and savage assault on her clit, the masseur sent her over the edge, juices gushing out of her pussy as he forced her to cum. As she lay on the massage table, mortified by the betrayal of her body, a phone rang in the room. The masseur moved to answer it. Stephanie's heard him say "Yes Mr Bourne" and then he was holding out the phone to her.

Trembling with trepidation & the aftermath of the third orgasm she had experienced that afternoon, she listened to her Master's voice on the other end of the phone as she realised she had disobeyed him. She knew it would not matter that she had not done this consciously.

In cool, clipped tones, David informed her that he knew she had been a disobedient sub and had cum without his permission.

"I am very disappointed in you," he said coldly. "You will enter the lift and report back to me. Once you are in the lift, you are to strip naked and stand with your legs spread and your hands behind your head as you return to the penthouse."

Stephanie's started to shake. Coming down had been bad enough but at least her body had been partly covered. Now she would be exposed to anyone who happened to enter the lift. Nevertheless, she knew that she had already placed herself under the sway of this man with his mesmeric personality, and obedience was not negotiable!

She walked out of the spa clad once more in the robe and called the lift. She breathed a sigh of relief when the doors opened to reveal an empty interior. She hurriedly entered and punched the doors closed, worried that someone else would appear to ride the lift with her. Once the doors were fully closed, she dropped the robe to the floor. She spread her feet wide and placed her hands behind her head. She dropped her eyes to the floor and stood in position, desperately afraid of hearing the lift doors open. Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity, she heard a discreet chime and the lift doors opened into the penthouse. Stephanie almost collapsed in relief as she realised she was safely back without anyone entering and seeing her in her nudity. What she didn't know was that David had arranged for that particular lift to be placed at his complete disposal. It would only run between the penthouse and whichever floor he had programmed it to go to.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers