Flight WAC 1403A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They bought some food and returned to their room.

"We have asked for fifty thousand dollars," Ali said, giving the girl bread and thick soup.

The girl was famished and gulped down her food. "My parents will pay," the girl said, confidently with her mouth full.

"They better! Otherwise otherwise you'll have to earn it for us by whoring for the rest of your life," Asif chuckled.

Till Saturday noon they did nothing but eat, sleep and screw the hapless girl. On Saturday they locked her in the closet again.

"We'll let you know where to find her after we have checked the money," Asif told her father, after taking delivery of the money at the appointed time and place. They returned with the money to their room. The money was in order. They banged the girl till five and then locked her in the closet again.

"Good bye. Thank you for a good time," Ali laughed, "Don't worry, they'll find you. I'll place this note reading, "She in here" on the closet door."

Shortly before the clock struck six they telephoned the girl's parents from the docks telling them where to find their daughter and boarded the freighter. By the time the parents and the police found the girl, "Bonnie Lass" was steaming westward in international waters.

After procuring their visa and work permit from Mario they celebrated. For fifteen days they drank and visited prostitutes. Then they returned to their old work of stealing from tourists. They worked in Naples for two years before shifting to Rome.

A couple of years later they met Peter Ivanovic in Rome's prison. There was a fight and Peter Ivanovic saved their lives. "Sir, we are very grateful to you for saving our lives," Asif had said, with folded hands.

"Our worthless lives belong to you," Ali had said, "Please call us if we can be of any service to you." Since then they had kept in touch with Peter Ivanovic.

Ten days ago Peter called them, "I require help in a job. Can I count on you?"

"Yes, we are in," they said.

"Don't you want to know what the job is? What your share is going to be, etc.?" Peter asked.

"No, you saved our neck once. This life belongs to you," they said.

"It is very dangerous. If we succeed, then you get half a million dollars each and if we fail then a long stretch in jail," Peter said. "Money is no consideration. You need us we are ready," they said. "I'll be sending some money for expenses with instructions. Be ready to leave on short notice," Peter said.

________________________________________________________________

Thomas Leighton, around fifty, was an Englishman. His father worked in the British Embassy in Moscow for nearly ten years. Thomas finished his schooling there and joined the Moscow University. When his father was posted back to England he stayed back to complete the course of Russian language at Moscow University. On his return to England he found a job in the School of Languages in Liverpool but the pay was not good. He changed several jobs but was not satisfied.

One day he received a letter from a friend telling him that the School of Languages, University of Maryland, U.S.A., required someone to teach the Russian language. After some correspondence Thomas landed the job and relocated to the States.

Everything was fine till one day, on a tip off, the police raided his apartment. They found young Harry Wilkinson with his pants down inside Thomas's apartment and Thomas's stiff tool inside young Harry's backside.

Harry was the only son of a local politician. Mr. Wilkinson put all his weight and resources behind Thomas's prosecution. Thomas went to jail and on his release he shifted to New Orleans.

"Mr. Leighton, you don't know me but you have been highly recommended to me by someone," Peter Ivanovic said on phone. "Are you interested in earning half a million dollars?"

"Who isn't?" Thomas laughed.

"If we fail then you can look forward to a long stretch in jail," Peter said.

"I enjoy prison life," he chuckled.

"You'll be paid half a million for the job," Peter said.

I'll be sending money for expenses and instructions in a few days."

________________________________________________________________

Helga Zolner was born in Dortmund, West Germany. She was not overly pretty but had a pleasant face. She had thick brown hair that fell past her shoulders. She was around thirty years of age and about 5'6" tall. What she lacked in beauty she made up in brains and guts. Even as a child she had a criminal bend of mind.

One afternoon she allowed her neighbor, Herr Helmut Halter, a fifty year old widower, to seduce her. She enjoyed what he did.

When she was leaving, she said, dropping a few crocodile tears, "Herr Halter, soll ich meine mutti erzaehlen was Sie mit mir getan haben? (Herr Halter, shall I tell my mother what you did with me?)"

"Nein, bestimmt nicht. Lass es unseres Geheimnis sein (No, definitely not. Let it be our secret)," Herr Halter begged, pressing a couple of ten mark notes in her hand. "Kauf dir Eis oder Schokolade (Buy yourself ice cream or chocolate)."

"Danke schoen. Ich werde meine mutti nichts sagen (Thank you, I won't tell my mother)," she said.

"Gutes maedel. Komm wieder, ich werde dir mehr geld geben (Good girl. Come again, I'll give you more money)," Herr Halter said, kissing her.

Helga did not spend the money but hid it in a shoe box in her cupboard. In the next few weeks she seduced two more of her neighbors. Then she started milking them systematically. Helga was not greedy. She made reasonable demands which they paid happily in exchange for services she gladly rendered.

Three years later she took all her money and without telling anyone left home for Hamburg where she planned to stow away on a ship to a place far away from home but in Hamburg she met Herr Manfred Schneider.

She liked him and in matter of days moved into his flat. Manfred was a non- conformist. He was willing to lay down his life for a cause if he believed in it. There were many causes he felt very strongly about like the atomic bomb, Jews, Communism, etc., to name a few.

He traveled with Helga all over Europe giving speeches, leading rallies and holding demonstrations. A couple of years later a peaceful rally in Lisbon turned violent and the police opened fire. Manfred was among the twenty-seven activists killed.

Helga returned to Hamburg. Some years later she joined the Hamburg arm of a militant outfit. Peter Ivanovic was second-in-command of this arm. She slept with Peter and he recommended her for higher training. She became an expert in unarmed combat and a crack shot with small arms.

The Hamburg arm of the group was on stand by. After two years of inactivity Helga got bored and left it.

Six months later she met Karl Herman in a pub. Karl Herman was the only son of his parents. He was twenty four years old and studying at the Hamburg Universitaet. His professors once told his parents that Karl was a 'Summa cum Laude' student.

Helga and Karl were attracted to each other like the opposite poles of a magnet. After a couple of beers Helga took Karl to her flat. They emerged three days later.

Karl was very enamored of Helga. Gradually, he stopped attending classes. His parents and well-wishers tried their best to bring him back on track but Karl was adamant and continued to follow Helga around. Helga was equally smitten by Karl. She went out of her way to fulfill his every wish.

One morning she received a call from Peter Ivanovic.

"Helga, I would like you to join me on a job," Peter said.

"How much will you pay?" Helga asked, in her usual forthright manner.

"Half a million dollars," Peter said. Helga whistled.

"American?" she asked.

"Yes, plus reasonable expenses," Peter laughed.

"Alright but only if you take my partner also," she said. Peter kept quiet. After a minute Helga said, "Hello...Peter are you still on the line?"

"Yes," Peter said, "Can your partner handle a gun?"

"He is a better shot than me," Helga laughed.

"Okay, be prepared to travel to America. I'll wire the money soon," Peter said.

"Peter, how much will my partner be paid?" Helga persisted.

"Same as you," Peter said and hung up.

"ENDLICH (AT LAST)," Helga shouted replacing the receiver. Karl looked up from the book he was reading and raised an eyebrow.

"Schatz, wir werden bald sehr reich sein (Darling, we will be very rich soon)," Helga said with a broad smile.

Karl smiled and returned to his book.

________________________________________________________________

"Welcome to the United States of America. I trust you all had a good flight," Peter said, "My name is Peter Ivanovic. I am going to be your leader on this caper."

"What is the job?" Joe Roach asked impatiently.

"All in good time," Peter laughed, "First things first. What will you like to drink?"

Joe Roach ordered a beer. Thomas, Ali, and Asif ordered tea. "Nothing for me, but a beer for Karl," Helga said. Karl looked at her and smiled. When the waiter had left after serving, Joe again repeated his query.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are going to hijack a plane," Peter said dramatically.

His statement had the desired effect. At first there was a stunned silence followed by buzz of disbelief and then vocal protest.

"Isn't it going to be dangerous?" Thomas Leighton asked.

"Do you think I'm paying you half a million dollars each to suck eggs?" Peter said.

"Oh, sorry," Thomas Leighton said blushing," I didn't mean it that way."

"For half a million bucks I'd hijack the whole fucking squadron," Joe said belligerently.

"What is the plan?" Helga asked calmly coming to brass tracks.

"I'll explain, but first take these bags containing your tickets, your ski masks and some more money for expenses," Peter said, "Check if the data matches your passports."

For the next ten minutes there was silence. Then one by one they indicated that the data was correct."

We'll reach JFK airport separately like we came here. We will pretend to be strangers, absolutely no greetings are to be exchanged, not even a smile of recognition. We'll wait separately at the airport. You must have noticed that the seats on the aircraft have already been earmarked."

"When we are approaching the mainland of Europe I'll give a signal and we'll pull on our ski masks. Joe, Thomas and I will take over the cockpit. Helga will relocate the passengers from the first two rows for the crew and watch over them. Karl will keep guard at the rear and Ali and Asif will keep an eye on the passengers from the centre. Are there any questions?"

"How will we know when we have to wear our masks?" Ali asked.

"When you see us go into the cockpit," Peter said.

"Where will we land?" Thomas asked, "Just curious, not that it matters."

"Moscow," Peter said, "That is why you are here."

"In Russia," Asif said, "Won't they arrest us?"

"No, we'll be perfectly safe," Peter said.

"When do we get our half a million dollars?" Helga asked.

"I'll pay the money when we land. You'll leave Russian soil within hours to a place of your choice and I hope we never see each other again. Is there anything else?" Peter chuckled.

Everyone shook their heads in the negative.

"Good, now that I've got money, I'll find myself a nice blonde and fuck her silly," Joe said getting up.

"Best of luck," Peter smiled, "Please don't get into a fight or do anything silly tonight and get arrested."

"Peter, we will leave as soon as Karl has finished his beer," Helga said.

"Girlie, come with me to the bathroom," Joe said, opening his fly and taking out his massive tool and added, "you can enjoy this while the wimp finishes his beer."

Everyone gasped in awe at the size of Joe's tool. Three things happened simultaneously; Helga's eyes widened, her jaw dropped and her panties became wet. For a fraction of a second she was tempted to accompany Joe to the bathroom but controlled herself.

"You dirty nigger, put that thing away before I make you a eunuch," Helga said waving a .32 pistol, which appeared in her hand from nowhere.

"Eunuch, my ass," Joe laughed, slamming his erection on the table with a bang.

"Joe, I'd put it away if I were you," Peter advised, "Helga is a crack shot. I've seen her take out a bird's eye at fifty yards.

Joe paled and put his cock away in his trousers quickly. Karl laughed taking his hand out from his jacket pocket slowly.

"I think we'll leave," Asif and Ali said, "See you guys tomorrow."

"Joe, let's go and have drink," Thomas said waving to the rest, "I know just the place."

Helga and Karl were last to leave. When Peter was alone then the phone rang.

"Yes sir, Peter speaking," Peter said, picking up the receiver. The phone crackled.

"Yes sir, I've gone over the plan with them...They have understood the plan...Yes sir, they think I am the boss...Will you be on board?...Oh I see...Good night, sir," Peter said, replacing the receiver.

Peter looked skyward and muttered a small prayer before leaving.

Somewhere in the suburbs of New York, Monday9thDecember 1963

"Mike, it is time to get up," Mrs. Sarah Scott said shaking her sleeping son.

"Mom, please just a few minutes more then I'll get up," Mike said, turning over.

"Get up or you'll miss your flight," Mrs. Scott repeated.

"I am awake," Mike said, yawning, "I'll be with you in a minute.

"No, I know you. If I leave you'll go back to sleep. I'll stay here till you go in for a shower," mom said, smiling warily."

"You win, mom," Mike said, and dashed into the bathroom.

"You win, mom," Mike said, and dashed into the bathroom. Mrs. Sarah Scott, fifty-five, had lost her husband two years ago in a road accident. Mike was her only child. He was 25 years old, 6'2" tall and weighed 170lbs of solid muscle. He worked out regularly and was fit as a fiddle. He looked quite handsome with his dark hair and skin.

Mike was an electrical engineer. He had finished his studies a month ago and before taking up a job he wanted to fulfill his childhood dream. He had read so much about India that he was very keen to visit this country. Today his dream was about to become a reality. He was flying to India for a month's holiday by flight WAC 1403A.

Fifteen minutes later he was munching his egg and toast.

"I didn't sleep very well last night," Mike said, yawning.

"Excited," mom smiled, knowingly.

"Yes, mom, I was so excited that I couldn't sleep and when I finally did, it was time to get up," he sighed.

"Don't worry; you can sleep on the flight," mom said.

After breakfast he said goodbye to his mother and, promising to write, he left for the airport.

Hotel Plaza, New York, 9th December 1963

Sally was lying in bed. She smiled to herself recalling how she had met her husband, Stanley Holworth.

It was a Saturday afternoon nearly six months ago. She was standing in the checkout line of Walmart. Sally, twenty-five, was a school teacher. She was 5'3", pretty, good figure with shoulder-length auburn hair. She was fashionably dressed in a body hugging light blue blouse and a navy blue skirt.

Stan Holworth, thirty, was before her in the line. Stan Holworth stood six feet in his socks. He was handsome, well-built with broad shoulders.

"Excuse me," she said tapping him on the shoulder, "Aren't you the father of one of my children?"

There was pin drop silence. All persons in hearing distance gaped at them with shameless interest. Even the cashier stopped ringing up a sale and stared at Sally with open mouth. For the first time Stan Holworth, a promising trial lawyer, was at a loss for words.

"I...I...I..." he stammered.

"Danny is a bright lad," Sally said brightly, "You should be proud of him."

By now Stan had recovered his composure. "Ma'am," he said tersely, "I don't even know you."

"Oh my mistake, let me introduce myself. I am Sally Blake, Danny's teacher," she said extending her hand, not realizing her faux pas.

"Ma'am, you are mistaken. I don't have a son named Danny," he said, ignoring her outstretched hand, "As a matter of fact, I am not even married."

"Oh I am sorry," Sally said calmly, "But Danny looks so much like you."

The crowd which had collected to watch a scandal dispersed with a disappointed laugh but Stan Holworth was not finished with her. For the next five minutes he gave her a large piece of his legal mind and then turning on his heels left her sobbing quietly into her hanky.

A week later as Sally stepped out of Walmart, she heard someone calling her name. She stopped and seeing that it was Stan Holworth she turned and hurried on.

"Sally, please stop," Stan said, "I want to say something to you."

She stopped and facing him, said icily, "Haven't you said enough already?"

"Please don't be angry. I want to apologize for my rudeness the other day," Stan said, placing his hand on her arm, "I have been hovering around Walmart for the last week to meet you. I had a bad day in court that day but it is no excuse for my rude behavior."

"Apology accepted. Now may I go?" she said looking at her arm.

"Please, if you are not in a hurry, then can I buy you a cup of coffee?" Stan asked, smiling, "It will give me an opportunity to make amends."

"On one condition," Sally said impishly.

"What may that be?" he said cautiously.

"That you do not apologize anymore," she giggled.

After that they started seeing each other regularly. Four months later Stan popped the question and Sally accepted happily. Sally's parents approved of Stan. Then one Friday evening Stan took Sally to meet his parents. They gave their consent also.

After dinner, while saying goodbye to his parents, Stan said, "It is getting late. I'll drop Sally home."

Stan drove her straight to his apartment. After a couple of drinks Sally asked Stan to drop her home.

"No, you'll stay here tonight," Stan said.

"W...W...What?" Sally stammered.

"Darling, I am going to make wild and violent love to you," he said, embracing her.

"B...B...But..." Sally stammered.

"No buts. I listened to you before, but not tonight," he said firmly, and carried her into the bedroom.

That night Sally lost her virginity. They made love several times that night. On Saturday and Sunday they ate, slept and made love. On Sunday afternoon Stan drove her to her apartment. They made love again several times and Stan went to work from Sally's apartment on Monday morning.

Sally had wanted a May wedding but they couldn't wait that long. They were married on 8th December, 1963. After the wedding they flew to New York and checked in the honeymoon suite of the Hotel Plaza. After a romantic candlelight dinner with wine and champagne they returned to their suite.

It was their wedding night. Stan changed into his pajama suit and got into bed. After fifteen minutes Sally, wearing a nearly transparent black baby-doll nightie and black panties, emerged from the bathroom.

"Darling, take off your nightie and get into bed. I am ready," Stan said, pointing to his pajama suit lying on the floor.

"No, first switch off the light," she said, coyly.

"Sally, don't be so bashful," Stan chuckled, "I've seen you naked before."

"Sir, you have seen Miss Sally Blake naked but not Mrs. Stanley Holworth," Sally announced, with a straight face.

"Oh alright," Stan laughed, and switched off the light.

Sally slipped into bed. Stan took her into his arms and kissed her tenderly, then passionately. His tongue sought her tongue. They sucked each other's tongue lips.

While they kissed Stan pushed her flimsy nightie above her breasts. His hand caressed her body and squeezed her breast. Sally moaned. Stan pushed his hand inside her panties. He pressed her lump of pleasure.

"Oh darling, take me," Sally moaned.

Stan pushed her panties down. She shifted her weight strategically to help him. Her panties fell on the floor as Stan straddled her. She spread her legs, making room for him. Sally put her hand between her legs and, gripping his erection, aimed it in the right direction.