Flight WAC 1403A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

The statement read, "Last night flight no. WAC 1403A asked for permission to land. As it is against our policy to give shelter to criminals we refused. Then they informed us that there was a critically injured person on board who required immediate medical attention and they were running short of fuel also. We permitted them to land on humanitarian grounds. Later we negotiated and secured the release of passengers, crew and the plane in lieu of a payment of ten million US dollars and safe passage to the hijackers."

"Sir, why did you not arrest them when they left the plane?" a correspondent asked.

"Because we had promised safe passage to them," Col. Mokolov replied, in a self righteous tone.

"Col. Mokolov, do you know where the hijackers are now?" another correspondent enquired.

"I don't know, all I can say is that they are not on Soviet soil," Col. Molokov replied, "Thank you, gentlemen, that will be all. I must go. I've work to do."

The passengers and the crew with their personal luggage were allowed to leave the USSR on flights of their choice after they were interrogated but the plane was detained by the Soviet customs as, according to them, the plane and its cargo was imported into the USSR without proper documentation.

When the plane and its cargo was released after nearly three months, the crates containing the tube launched, optically tracked, wire guided missiles were no longer on board. There was no mention of it by the USA or the USSR.

It took the CIA, Interpol and the local police of many countries nearly two years to nab the hijackers. All seven hijackers were arrested, extradited to the US, wherever required, and put on trial. They were found guilty and sent to jail.

NEW YORK, Friday 3rd May, 1974

Jim Rally and Mary Pullman sat in Graham Hussley's office. Graham Hussley had called a meeting to enquire about the progress Jim and Mary had made in the 'Save Crime Watch' project.

"Jim, have you talked to your sources?" Mr. Hussley asked.

"Yes, but found nothing conclusive," Jim Rally said, "The majority of them believe that all the hijackers have been brought to book though some say that they had heard whispers about an eighth hijacker."

"Anything else," Mr. Hussley prompted.

"I have read the account of the hijacking in nearly every important paper including Washington Post and New York Times. I have come to the conclusion that it will be a waste of our time and money to try and locate the eighth hijacker but reopening the case might generate enough interest in the public to increase our circulation," Jim confirmed.

"Good. That is exactly our purpose," Mr. Hussley noted with satisfaction, "Mary, your report."

"Sir, I have read the investigation report of the police," Mary replied.

"Really, how did you manage that?" Mr. Hussley asked, incredulously.

"Well sir, Detective Inspector Alan Jones, the police officer who investigated the hijacking along with the CIA, is my current boy friend," Mary chuckled, "I requested it of him and he let me read it on two conditions."

"What were the two conditions?" Mr. Hussley asked.

"I hope he didn't ask for money," Jim Rally said.

"Well, he did put a price on it," Mary giggled.

"We won't pay a penny. Tell him it is illegal," Jim Rally said, "Graham, some police officers can't resist the temptation to make a fast buck."

"Jim, we'll have to pay if we want to increase our circulation," Mr. Hussley said, then turning to Mary, added, "Mary, the paper will pay anything within reason."

"Don't worry about his first condition. I've done what was necessary," Mary giggled, with a naughty twinkle in her eyes, "But, sir, I don't like his second condition."

"What is his second condition?" Mr. Hussley asked, suppressing a smile.

"His second condition is, I quote, "Should you amateurs uncover something new during your investigations, which I seriously doubt, then you will not publish it without my consent," unquote," Mary said.

"How can he put such an absurd condition?" Jim Rally said angrily, "It amounts to muzzling the press."

"Jim, I agree but we will have to do what he says," Mr. Hussley said.

"But, Graham, he can't gag the press," Jim protested, indignantly.

"When I talked to Agent Bradley he said the same and I agreed," Mr. Hussley said, "Mary, tell him it is okay."

"I have already done so," Mary stated, "Another thing, our weekly discussion of unsolved crime is catching the public's fancy."

"Good, keep it up," Mr. Hussley said, "Mary, what are your plans?"

"Mr. Holworth has shifted his practice to Jersey City, New Jersey. The boss and I plan to go there and interview him and his wife. I have already contacted them and they said they will be available around noon on Sunday. On the way home we'll make a slight detour and visit Mr. and Mrs. Alex Smith. I have told them we'll be there around 1 p.m." Mary explained.

"Mary, isn't the Convent of Sacred Hearts also in that direction?" Jim Rally asked.

"It is, but it'll serve no purpose as Sisters Abigail and Sister Bernadine are in Texas and Sister Augusta is in Florida. Angela has gone back to her parents. I contacted them and was told that she is studying in Stanford, California," Mary explained.

"Alright, best of luck," Mr. Hussley said terminating the meeting.

New Jersey, Sunday 5th May 1974

Mr. Jim Rally and Miss Mary Pullman reached the Holworth residence at noon and rang the bell. A six-month pregnant lady opened the door.

"Good morning, Mrs. Holworth," Jim Rally said, "We are from "The Crime Watch" and called to meet you and your husband."

"Oh yes, come in," Sally said, leading the visitors into the living room, "Please make yourself comfortable."

"I am Jim Rally, Chief Crime Reporter and this is Miss Mary Pullman, my assistant," Jim Rally said.

"Pleased to meet you," Sally said shaking hands, "I'm Sally Holworth."

"Isn't Mr. Holworth home?" Mary asked.

"He is in his study," Mrs. Holworth replied, "I'll call him."

She contacted him on the intercom and said, "Darling, people from the newspaper are here." The receiver made gawking noises.

"He'll be with us in a few minutes," she said, replacing the receiver.

Mary noticed that the furniture of the living room was expensive but not showy. The living room was tastefully decorated. "Would you like some coffee?" Sally asked.

"No, thank you," Jim Rally replied, "We stopped on the way and had some."

"Sorry to have kept you waiting," Stan Holworth said, in his booming baritone, "I am Stan Holworth."

Jim Rally introduced themselves again and repeated the purpose of their visit.

"It is not an unsolved crime," Stan Holworth said, "If my memory serves me right all the seven hijackers were caught, tried and convicted."

"That is true," Jim Rally answered, "but some people believe that there were eight hijackers."

"Mmmm, eight hijackers," Stan Holworth said, "How can we help you?"

"Please tell us what happened during the flight that day," Jim Rally asked.

"Police questioned me in detail about it already," Stan Holworth said.

"Do you mind repeating it for us?" Mary requested.

"There is not very much to tell," Stan stated, "As you know Sally and I were on our honeymoon. We were so involved with each other that we did not notice what happened. Then suddenly we heard an announcement saying that the plane has been hijacked. I looked up and saw a man wearing a ski mask and wielding a handgun standing near our seat. Two armed hijackers roamed the center and one armed hijacker was positioned in the front of the cabin."

"Tell us about the fight," Jim Rally said.

"I was coming to it. I don't know what happened as we were quite far from them. I suddenly heard a shout. I looked in the direction of the shout and saw a young man punch one of the hijackers on the nose. The hijacker fell to the floor."

"He was very brave man," Sally said.

"You are right," Mary said, "It required real courage to do that."

"What happened next?"Jim prompted.

"The young man bent over the fallen figure. Another hijacker jumped on his back and both started to wrestle. The young man was quite strong and got the better of his attacker. As the young man pulled off the ski mask of the second hijacker a third hijacker hit him on the head with a handgun."

A young woman jumped up and screamed, "You barbarians, you have killed him."

Then she sat on the floor holding the bleeding head of the young man in her lap and appealed for a doctor. Luckily a doctor was on board and attended to the young man."

"An hour later we landed in Moscow. We had to spend hours on board as the hijackers negotiated with the Russian authorities. Suddenly the hijackers vanished and Russian Security forces took over. We were taken to a transit lounge and interrogated. Then after two days we were allowed to leave the USSR."

"Darling, you forgot to mention that after deplaning we had to go through immigration and passport check," Sally said.

"Thank you dear, yes, they made us go through Immigration on arrival and again on departure stamping our passports each time," Stan Holworth clarified. "I didn't like it but what could I do."

"Did they take all of you to the same lounge?" Jim Rally asked.

"No, there were only about thirty of us in the lounge. I don't know about the rest," Stan replied.

"Didn't you find this strange?" Mary asked.

"Yes, I did at that time," Stan replied.

"Ma'am, one last question," Mary asked, "When the young man was hit on the head, how many hijackers were in the passenger cabin?"

"I think..."Stan began to answer, when Mary interrupted him, "Sir, let your wife answer."

"I think there were four...no five hijackers in the cabin," Sally said.

"Sir, what do you think?" Mary asked Stan.

"I would also say five," Stan replied.

"Thank you," Jim said.

"No problem," Stan said, "Should you have more questions let us know."

Then after a few minutes Jim Rally and Mary Pullman took their leave.

________________________________________________________________

"Let us now visit Alex and Martha Smith," Jim Rally said, stifling a yawn.

An hour later their car pulled up in front of the Smith residence. Mrs. Smith was sitting on her portico waiting for them. As they walked up the garden path, Mrs. Smith called out, "Alex, they are here."

"Hello, Mrs. Smith, we are from the paper 'The Crime Watch'," Jim said, and introduced Mary and himself as Mr. Smith joined them.

"Dearie, would you like some coffee or a soda?" Mrs. Smith asked.

"A cup of coffee would be nice," Mary replied. Martha looked at Jim.

"I'll take a cup of coffee too," he replied.

Martha brought coffee and everyone helped themselves. When they had settled down with a cup each, Alex came to the point and said, "You wanted to know about the hijacking, correct?"

Jim and Mary nodded.

Before Alex could begin Martha said smugly, "I told Alex before we took off that we'd have trouble on the flight when I saw that foreign looking man staring at this young pretty girl."

"Yes, she did," Alex confirmed dutifully. Jim and Mary smiled at her indulgently.

Alex's version was similar to that of Stan Holworth expect that he was of the opinion that Mike had seen the face of the hijacker and that they were not in the same lounge as the Holworths.

"Did you go through immigration check?" Jim asked. "Yes, and also when we left," Alex confirmed.

"Mike did not say anything about seeing the hijacker's face at the trial," Mary said.

"Yes, he couldn't even recollect wrestling with the second hijacker," Mr. Smith shrugged. "The blow on the head must have affected his memory."

"Sir, how many hijackers were there in all according to you?" Jim asked.

"I don't know for sure but I would say eight," Mr. Smith said hesitatingly.

"How do you arrive at this figure?" Jim asked.

"Initially three hijackers entered the flight deck. One tall strapping black fellow and a short thin man stayed back but the thin tall guy came out. That means there were two hijackers on the flight deck and I counted five hijackers in the passenger cabin making a total of seven. I counted them again after the fight. Then there were six of them in the cabin. Later when they left the plane again counted five," Mr. Smith said.

"Why didn't you say so at the trial?" Mary asked surprised.

"I was confused and did not want to make a fool of myself," Mr. Smith replied, softly.

"Mrs. Smith," Jim prompted.

"Alex is mistaken. There were seven of them only," Mrs. Smith replied.

"How can you be so sure?" Mary asked.

"I saw them getting into a mini van from my window and counted them," she said smugly.

________________________________________________________________

Detective Inspector Alan Jones and Mary lay smoking in bed after making love that night.

Alan asked, "Mary, what did you do today?"

"We interviewed the Holworths and the Smiths," Mary replied, pulling deeply on her cigarette.

"Anything new?" he probed.

"Mr. Smith thought there were eight hijackers," Mary replied thoughtfully, "He counted them several times. Sometimes the count was eight and sometimes it was seven but according to Mrs. Smith only seven of them left the aircraft."

"It only confirms that the old man can't even count correctly. I think he is getting senile," Alan laughed, "Mrs. Smith is right. There were only seven of hijackers."

"He seemed quite level-headed to me," Mary said, blowing smoke rings, "Let us assume that there were eight hijackers. Then the question arises; where did the eighth hijacker come from and later disappear to?"

"Mary, shall we fuck again or you would like to wrestle with the 'Case of the vanishing hijacker'?" Alan asked, stubbing out his cigarette.

"Let us fuck," Mary giggled, turning on her back and spreading her legs wide, "I can do my wrestling in the morning."

They fell asleep after making love for the second time that night.

"Eureka," Mary exclaimed, waking up in the middle of the night and shaking Alan's flaccid cock, added,"Get up Alan, I've got it."

"Yes, I noticed but I am tired. Mary, let me sleep," Alan mumbled, "I'll fuck you again tomorrow."

Mary wanted to wake him but changed her mind. "Sleep tight, darling," she said, kissing Alan. Snuggling up to him, she went back to sleep.

Mary kept her thoughts to herself and did not mention it to anybody.

SUBURBS OF NEW YORK, SATURDAY 11th MAY 1974

"Who are we visiting today?" Jim asked Mary, getting into the car.

"The Scotts," Mary replied, "Mike Scott and Arti, the Indian girl on the flight, have got married."

"Oh yes, I remember. They mentioned it at the trial," Jim Rally said, "How did you locate them?"

"I phoned Mrs. Sarah Scott and got their number," Mary replied.

"Did you ask her about her marriage?" Jim said, "A romantic story would boost our circulation."

"I already asked her," Mary chuckled, "She said would tell us when we visit them."

Mary pressed the starter. The old Ford growled a couple of times before purring like a cat. Mary and Jim reached the Scott's house at eleven. An Indian lady with a two-year-old child in her lap was sitting on the patio.

"Boss, Mrs. Scott is waiting for us," Mary commented.

"Mary, let me handle this," Jim said, and approaching the lady added, "Miss, is Mrs. Scott at home?"

"Yes sir," the lady replied, "Come in she is expecting you."

She led them to the sitting room and went to call Mrs. Arti Scott.

Mrs. Scott entered the room. She was in her early thirties, 5' 6" tall with an hourglass figure and flashing big black eyes, long black hair done up in a bun behind her head, fair complexion and beautifully formed features. A white pearl string round her swan-like neck enhanced her beauty. She wore a blood-red sari with matching blouse hugging her big tits and red low-heeled shoes.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," she said with a bright smile. Jim introduced Mary and himself and explained the purpose of their visit.

"Is Mr. Scott at home?" Mary asked, "We would like to see him also."

"Mike had to go out but will be back soon," Arti said, "In the meanwhile, I'm at your disposal. Would you like some tea?"

"Yes, thank you," Jim replied.

"Me too," Mary said.

"Which tea would you prefer, Darjeeling or Ceylon?" Arti asked.

"Darjeeling, please," Jim replied.

Mary didn't know much about teas and decided to go with Jim's choice.

"Me too," Mary said.

"Asha, give Rahul to me and serve tea and biscuits for four," Arti said to the Indian lady with the child.

"Four?" Asha asked.

"Yes, master will be joining us soon," Arti said, and turning to Jim and Mary, added, "She is worth her weight in gold."

"You are very lucky to have a maid," Mary commented.

"Asha is not a maid but a nanny. I got her from India when Rahul was born. She doesn't mind helping out in household chores," Arti said, "You didn't come out here discuss Asha. You said something about the hijacked aircraft on the phone."

"Yes," Jim confirmed, "Many people were of the opinion that there were eight hijackers and not seven. Therefore we are having another look at the hijacking."

"Would you mind telling us about the hijacking," Mary requested.

"It was a long time back but I'll tell you what I remember," Arti said.

"You had promised to tell about your wedding also," Mary pointed out.

"I'll tell you about it after the hijacking story," Arti laughed.

Arti repeated the same story which Stan and Alex had told until the plane landed in Moscow and an ambulance was waiting to take Mike to the hospital.

"I accompanied Mike, against the wishes of my parents, to the hospital," Arti narrated, "I must say that the Russians really looked after him. They attended to his wound and carried out several tests. They discharged him after seventy-two hours saying, I quote, 'He'll have a headache for couple of days, otherwise he is as good as new,' unquote. We joined my parents and proceeded to Bombay."

"Did you go through immigration at any point?" Jim asked.

"Yes, the Russians were very insistent. They even issued transit visas for my parents, Mike and me. We did not have to do anything. They took care of immigration, etc.," Arti said.

When we reached Bombay, my parents and I insisted that Mike take it easy for a few days. We booked him in Hotel Natraj situated on Marine Drive. I volunteered to show him the city."

"While showing him the sights I could see that Mike was in love with me. I was in love with him and waited for him to broach the subject but he didn't," Arti giggled.

"Come on, Arti," Jim chided, "How could you tell that he was in love with you."

"Boss, a girl can tell," Mary said, "Was it love at first sight from your side?"

"Actually it was love from first 'fight' not first 'sight'," Arti laughed.

Jim and Mary laughed also.

"It was very brave thing to do under such conditions," Mary agreed.

At this juncture, Mike entered the sitting room. He kissed Arti on the cheeks and greeted Mary and Jim.

"Darling, I told you about them. They are from 'The Crime Watch'," Arti said, pouring out a cup of tea for Mike.

"Hello there, I am Mike. Are you telling them about the hijacking?" Mike asked.

"That too," Arti giggled, "But now I'm telling them how we got married."

"Go on," Mike smiled, "It is quite an interesting story."

"A week later we took in a movie in the evening and after dinner we walked along Marine Drive watching the tide come in. I had resolved earlier that if Mike didn't broach the subject of marriage then I would. I looked Mike in the eye and asked, "Mike, do you love me?"

"He blushed and stared at me for a minute or two then nodding slowly, said, "Yes, Arti, I am in love with you."

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers