Flight WAC 1403A

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

"I don't know. I'll have to check with my seniors but first you must confirm to me that you are willing to cooperate," I replied, crossing my fingers.

"Sir, if you can get permission for us to stay in America then we'll tell you the whole truth and cooperate fully with you," they said together, solemnly placing their right hand on their heart.

"I'll try, but it will easier to get your sentence reduced," I said.

"No, we will cooperate with you only if we are allowed to stay here after completing our term," Asif replied.

"I'll get back to you," I promised and left.

On Wednesday I went back and confirmed that my seniors had agreed that they could stay in America after completing their prison sentence provided what they told us was true and useful to us.

"We will tell the truth and then you can judge if it is useful to you or not," Asif said.

"Let us start," I said, "How many hijackers were there in all?"

"Eight," Asif replied.

"How do you know?" I asked suspiciously.

"After the young man...what was his name...yes, Mike downed the hijacker after a brief struggle and then he pulled off the hijackers mask. I was helping Ali to get on his feet and saw the man's face. He was not present at the meeting in New York," Asif replied.

"Will you be able to recognize him?" I enquired.

"Of course," he responded confidently.

I excused myself for a few minutes and mixed Jim Rally's photograph, which was in my pocket, with some other pictures which I borrowed from the Jail Superintendent, and returned.

"See if the picture of the hijacker is among these photos," I said pushing the bunch towards Asif.

Asif looked through the photos and without hesitation said, "This is the man."

It was the photo of Jim Rally. I cross questioned him but he stuck to his claim.

"Will you be willing to testify in court?" I asked.

"Yes, if you want me to," he replied.

"This is all what I wanted to share with you," Greg Bradley said, finishing his briefing, "Alan, what did you find in his apartment?"

"We hit the mother lode. We found this passport and four others," Alan grinned, pushing a passport towards Greg Bradley.

It was issued to Father Ferdinand Brown with Jim Rally's photo dressed in a cassock.

"My men have checked the flight manifest. A Father Ferdinand Brown was on the flight," Alan grinned.

"Good work, Alan," Greg Bradley commented.

"Sir, look at page eight," Alan grinned.

Greg Bradley turned to page eight. It had two stamps dated 10th December 1963 one confirming entry into USSR and the other exit from the USSR.

"I think we have enough," Greg Bradley said, "Alan, go ahead and arrest him."

"With pleasure," Alan replied, and rang up his men to do the needful.

"Congratulations Mary. Thanks to you we got the breakthrough," Agent Greg Bradley said, shaking her hand.

"Greg, can we write the story now?" Graham Hussley asked.

"It is all yours," Agent Greg Bradley grinned.

"Mary, with Jim gone, it is your baby now," Graham Hussley said, "Milk it as much as you can."

"Yes sir, I will," Mary confirmed, grinning happily.

THE END

*

Hi Folks,

This is my first attempt at writing a story other than erotica. What do you think of it? Did you enjoy it?

Send me your candid comments.

Don't forget to vote and take care,

Saheb Sahebji

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers