All Comments on 'Flirting with Jason'

by ~Avalon~

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT

unbelievably HOT! I judge stories by how aroused they make me. SUPER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

I can't wait to read more from you. I known I would love to be the buried in you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very hot

That was excellent, more please

tsbabcocktsbabcockover 17 years ago
hot

That was such a turn on. As a woman I've always wondered what it would be like for double penetration. That is a fantasy of mine as well. That and to feel another woman naked with me. But anyways, I immenseley enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing.

just_a_horny_guyjust_a_horny_guyover 17 years ago
Great story!

Loved every line of this story - you got the mood across perfectly. Please don't let this be your last story! How about letting us know just how she surprised them when the other girl joined them?

jujeejujeeover 17 years ago
About Damn Time!

Great description of one of my favorite fantasies!

I can't tell you how refreshing it is to read this story. Eloquently written, and, for lack of a better phrase, just plain hot!

Keep up the good work! I hope to see more stories from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Hot,

Loved your story, and I loved how erotic you made it.

You are going to write more, aren't you?

Eagle1Eagle1over 17 years ago
Hot Stuff

Excellent work my friend. Definitely passes the boner test. Now I think it's time for the next great adventure. Keep writing. =P

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Flirtinh with A38

Considering I know Tina and she is fucking beautiful, I'd like to try out and try out and try out and try out and try ... for the role of Jason

Love

Bruce

WinemasterWinemasterabout 17 years ago
smoking

wow...what a super job! This story was hot and left me smoking~! What a nice job with the details - of positions, feelings, characters! Looking forward to more! Winemaster

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow

That was one of the best stories I have read on here. Great job.

Thump

hotelhobbies69hotelhobbies69about 17 years ago
very nice

very sexy and got me thinking...oh no trouble...HH

saber6saber6about 17 years ago
Wow, so hot and so well written

Wow, what a wonderfully hot story. My girlfriend and I just had a similar experience. She said it was the most wonderful and perfect sexual encounter she ever had. Now thanks to your story I know just how wonderful a time she had - thank you. The only difference is my girl was a whole lot more vocal. After the other fellow and I well into her and thrusting at a good tempo, she was yelling, "Come on... Fuck me.... Fuck me!... Fuck me!... Fuck me harder!... Fuck me faster!... Come you bastards!... fuck me... like a shore!... Use me!... Ravage me!... Fuck your slut!..." On and on until she finally came just before us and her words turned into screams and loud moans of pleasure and finally into sobbing and crying. That started to bother me, but when she finally regained control, she said they were just sobs of overwhelming pleasure. We have done it several times since, but it has never been quite the same as the first time.

By the way, I loved your picture. The rounded, perfect flow of your flesh is as provocative as your story. Thanks for the thrill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT!

Hey man, that was absolutaly terrific! I've read alot on here, but what I like most is detail and proper usage of words. This story has it all!

Problem ChildProblem Childabout 16 years ago
This story is so hot

~Avalon~, your story was very good.

I loved the way you described Jason jerking off in the shower and thinking of you; that is just something a guy can totally relate to, and very cool coming from a female writer.

I also got totally turned on where you were describing how your body has changed as you got older, but you still feel totally sexy. I had a huge hard-on reading the whole thing...

It is very erotic when a woman knows she's hot, without being arrogant about it. You captured that perfectly.

Julie_in_the_northJulie_in_the_northabout 16 years ago
Lovely

A really nice, horny, evocation of the joys a woman can experience during anal sex. Mmmm.....I could almost smell the orgasms!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DP

I love to hear of sexy women who love DP.. You are a superhot female fucker. Wish I could join in s DP with you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous